Job Recruitment Website - Property management - Where is Jiangyou Yunyan Temple?

Where is Jiangyou Yunyan Temple?

Jiangyou Yunyan Temple is a national key cultural relics protection unit.

Yunyan Temple is located on Doosan Mountain, 25 kilometers north of jiangyou city. The temple was built during the reign of Tang Ganfu (874-879 AD), flourished in the Song Dynasty and was destroyed by fire in the late Ming Dynasty. Except for the Tibetan style in Tian Fei, all the existing buildings were rebuilt from Kangxi to Daoguang-year. The buildings in Yunyan Temple face south, and the floors are very high. On the central axis, there are five main buildings in turn: Shanmen, Wuwen Hall, Auditorium, Daxiong Hall and Zhen Jing Building. Both sides are supplemented by halls, halls, meditation rooms and living rooms. Outside the temple are Jade Emperor Hall, Dongyue Hall, Douzhen Hall, Luban Hall and Feixian Pavilion. It covers an area of 26 mu with a building area of 505 1 m2.

Yunyan Temple Daxiong Hall was rebuilt in the 13th year of Yongzheng in Qing Dynasty (1735). The width is 14m and the depth is 17m. It has a roof leaning against the mountain, a bucket arch on the front and back eaves, and three jumps. The bucket on the ground floor bears the Pope Square. The front of the main hall is provided with Liuhe Gate, which is hollowed out and carved. There is a statue of Sakyamuni in the temple, with two disciples, Gash and Ananda, and eighteen arhats on both sides.

Tian Fei Tibetan Hall is the West Annex Hall of Yunyan Temple. The width is 17m, the depth is 19.23m and the height is 16.95438+0m. Two eaves rest on the top of the mountain, and five shops are laid under the two eaves to make a bucket arch. The ring frame, roof and roof style all retain the French style of Song Dynasty. There are dragon patterns on the brick walls around the temple. Zang, also known as Star Car and Runner Jing Zang. It was built in the eighth year of Xichun in Song Dynasty (1 18 1). Xiao Mu is an octagonal building, with a height of10.3m and a diameter of 7.2m. The center is a large wooden shaft with a diameter of 0.5m, which is placed on the bucket base of the Iron Goose Terrace. Known as "Shoushan Fuhai", it can rotate freely. The shaft passes through the square beam, and wooden boards are installed to form an octagonal frame. Outside the picture frame, there are exquisite heavenly palace paintings, pavilions and pavilions, as well as 240 (75 existing) Taoist wood carvings, sitting or standing, with different expressions. Liang Fang and the walls are preserved with exquisite crayons, carved birds and ceramic tiles. The maintenance of Tian Fei Tibetan Scriptures in the past dynasties mainly retained the architectural style of the Song Dynasty, although it has the technical characteristics of different times. With high artistic and historical value, it is an extremely precious historical relic of Jiangyou.

Doosan Yunyan Temple Tian Fei was listed as a provincial cultural relics protection unit by the provincial government in 1956, and Yunyan Temple was announced as a national key cultural relics protection unit by the State Council in 1988, with the protection scope of 1300 mu.

Protection scope: from the ropeway to the foot of Fangyantou in the east, along the city wall rock, through Qianzhaimen to Heifengcao, with the city wall rock as the boundary, to the boundary pillars No.7, No.8, No.9 and 10 of Fengliangyanzui in the north to the foot of Yinkashiyan, to the foot of Yinkashiyan in the west, to Xiaoshituo and water well through Baihe projection, and along Dashuigou. The second-floor cliff of Doushan Mountain extends from the northeast to the south through Feixian Pavilion to Baiwei Huangling Square, and then to the northeast through Guanfengping, Ta 'erfen and rock climbing ground to the hump.