Job Recruitment Website - Recruitment portal - What is the postcode of Chuansha Town, Pudong New Area, Shanghai?

What is the postcode of Chuansha Town, Pudong New Area, Shanghai?

20 1299

The postcode of Chuansha Town, Pudong New Area, Shanghai is 20 1299. Postal code is a scheme to realize automatic sorting of letters, because computers can't recognize Chinese, but they can recognize numbers. Each area has a code, which can be quickly sorted by computer. China postal code adopts four-level six-digit coding structure. The first two figures represent provinces (cities, autonomous regions); The first three digits indicate the postal area; The first four digits represent counties (cities); The last two digits indicate the office.

Chuansha town

Chuansha (New) Town is located in the east of Pudong New Area, adjacent to Liuzao Town in Nanhui District in the south, Tang Zhen in the north, heqing town and jichang town in the east and Sun Qiao Modern Agricultural Development Zone in the west. Covering an area of 96.7 square kilometers, there are six communities: Liutuan, Huanglou, Chengxiang, Chengnan, Huaxia and Liuzao. Chuansha has long been the economic and cultural center of Pudong, and is known as the "root of Pudong's history and culture". 20 14 was awarded the honorary title of the sixth batch of "Famous Historical and Cultural Towns in China" by the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development and National Cultural Heritage Administration.

As early as the Tianbao period of the Tang Dynasty (AD 75 1), there were ancestors in Chuansha.

In the thirty-sixth year of Jiajing in Ming Dynasty (1557), a castle was built in Chuansha. In the 15th year of Jiaqing (18 10), Chuansha Fumin Hall was established in the city.

In the third year of Xuantong (19 1 1), in the Revolution of 1911, the hall was changed to county, and the Chuansha office was set up.

1992 in order to meet the development needs of Pudong, Chuansha County was abolished and included in Pudong New Area, and the old county was set as Chuansha Town.

From 1997 to 20 12, the merger of Dongcheng Town, Huanglou Town, Liutuan Town, Jichang Town and Liuzao Town was cancelled one after another, and Chuansha New Town was re-established. Chuansha gave birth to many important historical figures, such as Zhang Wentian, Soong Ching Ling, Huang Yanpei and Huang Zi. For a long time, Chuansha is the political, economic and cultural center of Pudong, a famous industrial and commercial town that thrives on salt, commerce and spinning, an outpost in ancient Jiangnan to prevent Japanese pirates, and a place where modern celebrities gather.

Nowadays, the North Street of the ancient town is crowded with people, and the old houses of the Republic of China along the street are well preserved. The "Inner Stone Dike" in the ancient town, formerly known as Shenjia Courtyard, was built by the ancestors of Shen Shuyong, a stele engraver and great collector. In the ninth year of Xianfeng in Qing Dynasty, Shen Shuyong was promoted to cabinet office, and the name of Shenyang Hospital was changed to "Internal History". "Inner Stone Dike" is a two-story brick-wood residential building with three entrances and two houses. The gatehouse is a typical architectural design style in the late Qing Dynasty. The house is rich in the characteristics of Jiangnan folk houses in Qing Dynasty, and the carving decoration is particularly prominent. Brick carvings such as "Phoenix Peony" and "Champion Wandering the Street" and wood carvings on long windows and columns and beams are all very beautiful. 1903, educator Huang Yanpei and his cousin Huang Hongpei opened the first girls' school in Pudong in "Neishidi", and named it "Opening a Girls' School" after Huang Yanpei's cousin Lu Kaiqun, which was the first in the trend.

The ancient city wall park near the ancient town is telling another history. In the thirty-sixth year of Jiajing in Ming Dynasty, Chuansha built a city to prepare for Japanese invasion. "The city was 2.80 feet high on Thursday. It won't happen again." 1925, the city wall was abandoned and allowed to be demolished, leaving the southeast corner adjacent to Guanlan Garden, which continues to this day. Although the original Kuixing Pavilion and Peyo Pavilion in the park have long been damaged, the special hall where 1834 once stood, and the silk cotton wood with a history of one hundred years against the city wall, can bring tourists into a historical flashback.