Job Recruitment Website - Recruitment portal - I want to know: where is Lu Long Yongping in Qinhuangdao?

I want to know: where is Lu Long Yongping in Qinhuangdao?

The northwest coast of Bohai Bay in Qinhuangdao is an ordinary and magical land, one of the oldest and youngest. In this land, the history of China's civilization has been condensed for more than 1000 years, and historical dramas that make people cry are staged.

This is the jurisdiction of a white-collar isolated bamboo country, which lasted for thousands of years from17th century BC to 7th century BC. The famous ancient sages "Boyi and Shu Qi" are the only two sons of Mo Jun Thiel, a bamboo kingdom. The Historical Records recorded by Sima Qian is a biography from the beginning, and it is also a biography of Bo Shuqi. Today, the trees around Liu Yin Mountain in lulong county, Qinhuangdao City are also "among the ruins". Some historians also believe that solitary bamboo city is today's Lulong.

In the 7th century BC, Shan Rong, a solitary bamboo country, attacked Guo Yan, a vassal state with the same surname. Should Zhuang Yan openly invite Qi Huangong, the overlord of the vassal state, to wipe out the solitary bamboo country in one fell swoop under the banner of Guan Zhong's auxiliary name "respecting the king and rejecting the foreign countries"? The idiom story takes place in lulong county.

During the Warring States Period, Qinhuangdao was the Yan State in Liaoxi County. Yan state recruited talents, and "all teachers spared their lives", which was one of the important ministers of Yan state's belligerent countries. Yan established a "vertical" anti-Qin navy, "taking people into the sea and asking the abbot of Penglai to Yingzhou" (Historical Records). It can be seen that when it began to look for immortal activities.

In 22 1 BC, Qin Shihuang annexed six countries and established the centralized system of Qin dynasty. After that, Qin Shihuang made five rounds. The third tour of "Jieshi, Yan Lusheng, begging for admiration and swearing" (Historical Records) in 2 15 BC. Envy the door, a high oath immortal life in Haixian Mountain, is a panacea in the hand. In the past, it was often said that Qin Shihuang came to Jieshi to look for an elixir of life. The story of Xu Fu leading 3,000 boys and girls to Fusang can also be passed down from generation to generation. In fact, He Jieshi also put forward a more important reason. He brought back the dead Qin Hu with the borrowed money. "Five words, mobilizing manpower, material resources and financial resources, decided to build the Great Wall to resist the harassment of the Xiongnu in the north. He sent Meng Tian, the general, to repel the invading Xiongnu first, and then mobilized 500,000 porters. Five years after the Warring States Period, Yan, Zhao and Qin Changcheng took this as the basis. Because of this, Qin Shihuang's stone-solving, which lasted for a long time, was no longer a simple quest for immortality, but an important political and military activity. Perhaps Jieshi, the street clearly named by Qin Shihuang in Qinhuangdao. A vast area found in the ruins of Qin Shihuang's palace? Historical proof of Huang Dong's visit to Jieshi in the center of Qinhuangdao.

Qin Shihuang and many famous historical figures in the Han Dynasty, Cao Cao and Emperor Taizong later visited Jieshi. However, where is Jieshi? Historians and geographers think that 12000 is still the joy of victory. In fact, they just don't specify Jieshi, and they rarely make general regional differences. This is the approximate location of this area, that is, today's Jieshi Mountain in Changli County, Qinhuangdao City, Dongshan in Geziwo Port Area of Jinshanzui, Beidaihe District, and Jiangnv Tomb in Xunxian Sea Area of Suizhong County, Liaoning Province. In recent years, the ruins of Qin and Han palaces have been discovered in these areas. It seems that Jieshi can refer to a region, a major field today, Qinhuangdao City. You can call it "Jieshi area". As long as you go anywhere, you can say that you have gained the experience of Oriental Jieshi. ....../& gt; In BC 1 10 (the first year of Yuanfeng), Mount Tai came to Jieshi from Haibei, Zhifu District, Yantai City after the Han Dynasty. Now, on the top of Peng Lian Mountain in Beidaihe, there is also a station that is still Hanwu.

In 207 AD (Jian 'an year), Cao Cao came to Qinhuangdao to watch the sunrise and wrote a magnificent and ancient four-character poem "Watching the Sea". "

1954 In late July, Mao Zedong came to Beidaihe. Before that, his two daughters arrived from Beijing ahead of time. CoCo Lee and Li Na said, "Beidaihe, Qinhuangdao and Cao Mengde are in Shanhaiguan. He is not only a politician, but also a poet. Jieshi poem name. " Mao Mao was the time when Mao Zedong kept writing all his life. Cao Cao wrote two poems, Watching the Sea and Turtle. Mao Zedong said that Cao Cao's poems were generous, sad, real men and generous. Mao Zedong once said: Cao Cao unified the north, founded the Eastern Han Dynasty and Wei Dynasty's political reform, many bad policies, suppressed the strongmen, developed production, practiced wisdom and wisdom, enforced the rule of law, and advocated frugality, and the society that suffered great damage began to stabilize, recover and develop. Isn't this amazing? Speaking of Cao Cao, the traitor police put this situation. "(Sun Zhisheng)," Rain Falls on a Deep Swallow "). This should be said to be an evaluation of the reality of the Mao Zedong period. Nowadays, in the eyes of Chinese people, Cao Cao's image is no longer a traitor policeman, but a great politician, strategist and talented poet.

It's autumn in Qinhuangdao, Cao Cao, Emperor Wudi of Wei Dynasty. The sky is crisp, the fish and crabs are fragrant, the fruits and vegetables are fragrant, and Qinhuangdao is colorful and full of poetry and painting. Cao Cao chose a good season, a good season, and the poet was moved by this scene. The imaginative generate wrote a famous poem. ,

In 645 AD, Emperor Taizong of Li Shimin marched eastward to Korea (Zhenguan 19) and came to Qinhuangdao, leaving many beautiful legends. He wrote a famous poem "Looking at the Sea in Spring" because Zhifu thought of Emperor Xian of Han Dynasty and meson thought of Qin Shihuang. Emperor Taizong ranked in spring, Qinhuangdao and Qinhuangdao in spring, fresh and tender, "like a strong wind in spring, blowing at night, blowing open the petals of ten thousand pear trees", with tender willows, peach blossoms, fragrant grass, fiery red sky, clear as sea blue, and really a special taste in my heart. Anyone who wants to travel to Qinhuangdao should learn from Emperor Taizong. When the footsteps of spring just sounded on his backpack, the emperor chanting scriptures slowly walked to the sea.

The Great Wall was also built in the Northern Wei and Northern Qi Dynasties, but we also saw the remains of the Great Wall in the Northern Qi Dynasty. By the Song Dynasty, Qinhuangdao had not been included in the territory under the jurisdiction of the Northern Song Dynasty, but belonged to the northern mountainous area of Shanhaiguan County and the Mengjiangnv Temple in the Liao Dynasty.

. Lulong county, Qinhuangdao, built in Dading period, has been preserved to this day.

The Ming Dynasty entered an important period. 138 1 year (Ming Hongwu 14), the founder of Zhu Yuanzhang Sect of Ming Taizu, Zhongshan Wangda Ling Jie, Yongping and Shanhai Thirty-two Guanxu, reached a strategical and far-sighted strategist. At the intersection of mountains and seas at the western end of the western Liaoning corridor, "Shanhaiguan City" stands because of the danger of blocking. Since then, the frontier of Shanhaiguan has become the guardian of the Ming Dynasty. 1567 (the first year of Qin Long), Qi Jiguang Prefecture was defeated at the border, and the capital was in danger several times. From 16, the military training practice strengthened the side wall, and in 2000, the Juyongguan Great Wall was transformed from Shanhaiguan to the enemy's hollow building. This is an impregnable fortress. Qi Jiguang built the Seven Gates of Shicheng, the old dragon head, in Shanhaiguan. In a poem, he wrote: "Zeng Zeguo was shocked by the gas of the border town, and the evil forces closed the rain in March in Han Dynasty, and the spring tide disappeared in the organ island before dawn." He recited the scene peacefully.

At the end of Ming Dynasty, Nurhachi unified the ministries and commissions in Northeast China. After the capital was established, Shenyang and Shanhaiguan, which were continuously hit by the Ming regime, became the last barrier and protected capital around them, and also became battlegrounds for military strategists. The Qing government captured the city in the Central Plains. Bird, the world is safe, Shanhaiguan, the loser dies. He devoted himself to the whole country and sent a number of national guards of famous Ming ministers. Xiong Tingbi, Sun Chengzong and Yuan Chonghuan were stationed in Shanhaiguan as ministers of the Ministry of War, and Du Shi was from Liao.

A.D. 1644 (the seventeenth year of Chongzhen in Ming Dynasty) was a year of great changes and twists and turns in the history of China. At the beginning of the new year, on the first day of the first month, Li Zicheng changed from Dashun to Yongchang in Alexandre An, Xi. /kloc-in March of 0/9, the peasant uprising army led by Li Zicheng went to Beijing, and Emperor Chongzhen hanged Jingshan Park, which was once destroyed in the Ming Dynasty. On April 22, Wu Sangui surrendered to Dourgen, and the switch should be on the west bank of Shihe River, from the failure of the Qing Dynasty in the Central Plains to the Qing Dynasty in Li Zicheng. 1644, Lunar New Year in China, the situation is changing, and Shanhaiguan is a turning point in history. Today, we ask this kind of idea, many ideas in the past, and how many sighs are left.

In the Qing Dynasty, Kangxi, Yongzheng, Qianlong, Jiaqing, Daoguang, etc., visited the ancestral tomb of the emperor outside Shanhaiguan and the birthplace of Manchu sacrifice in Changbai Mountain, and saw the Haishi Club through the Chenghai Louguan in Shanhaiguan. After 1840, the invasion of foreign forces has never bothered the decline of worship. 1898, Qinhuangdao Port was lucky to anchor, and the Tianjin-Hebei Railway (Tianjin-Linyi County, Lin Yu is under the jurisdiction of Shanhaiguan) was opened, and the Qing government of Beidaihe, a Chinese and foreign summer resort, announced its permission. This year is its history. Qinhuangdao, starting from Qinhuangdao Port, has gradually become an important port for transporting coal from north to south. Jinyu Railway extends northeast to Beijing, Tianjin, Beidaihe and scenic spots. At the same time, frequent wars and battles are not Qinhuangdao and Qinhuangdao City, which have suffered from warlord melee, foreign aggression and people's suffering from war for half a century. 1900, Eight-Nation Alliance landed from the old dragon head, and Shanhaiguan became the stronghold of imperialist powers invading China. 1922 and 1924, two wars broke out in Shanhaiguan. On New Year's Day 1933, the Japanese imperialists created the "Elm-related incident" on their own, and the soldiers and civilians in China were forced to launch the tragic first filming of War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression. 1945165438+10 laid the foundation for the Shanhaiguan War, and the people of Qinhuangdao were reborn in the early days of the liberation of the People's Liberation Army.

1954 In late July, Mao Zedong came to Beidaihe for the second time. In August this year, the sky near Qinhuangdao was raining cats and dogs, the sea was monstrous and the boobs were huge. In Beidaihe, Mao Zedong wrote the famous poem "Bo Beidaihe:

Heavy rain fell on Youyan, and white waves hit the fishing boats outside Qinhuangdao. Endless water, but I don't know who to give it to.

In the past 1000 years, there have been articles about Jieshi, Wei Wu's whip and culture in the East. The autumn wind is bleak, this is a changing world.

The poem "Wei Wu" refers to the article "Legacy" in which Cao Cao left Jieshi in the East, and refers to a chapter "Cao Cao writes four-character poems" to observe the sea. When Mao Zedong asked about this idea, he was deeply moved: China, ravaged by war, was finally moving towards stability, and the poor and hungry people of China were finally reborn. Mao Zedong gave a triumphant cheer: "The autumn wind is bleak, this is a changed world. Mao Zedong by Langtaosha Beidaihe represents the victory of a song played by the people of China, and it is also a precious gift for the people of Qinhuangdao. To commemorate Mao Zedong and his poems in Beidaihe, the Beidaihe District Party Committee and Government erected a statue and monument of Mao Zedong in Pigeonnest Park. The Five Dynasties are famous for their brilliant poems. about

Qinhuangdao City, Hebei Province, a sub-provincial city, one of the first 14 coastal open cities, and a famous "excellent tourist city". Qinhuangdao Port is the second largest port in Chinese mainland and the largest energy export port in the world. Hua Yao Glass Factory, established in 1922, is the oldest and largest modern glass production enterprise in China, hence the name "Glass City" in Qinhuangdao. Shanhaiguan Bridge Factory 1894 was put into operation, and it is known as the "Mother of Bridges" in China, and Qinhuangdao has become the production base of famous bridges in China. Now, 262 million people in Qinhuangdao Gaoshan Company have boarded the Great Wall with a broad mind, worked hard, bravely and wisely, built their beautiful hometown, and met friends at home and abroad.