Job Recruitment Website - Recruitment portal - When was the Jingang Bridge in Tianjin built?
When was the Jingang Bridge in Tianjin built?
190 1 year, after Li Hongzhang became governor of Zhili and minister of Beiyang trade, Yuan Shikai moved the former Baoding Governor's Office to Tianjin in 1902, and changed the former coastal defense department of Huai Army on the north bank of Haihe River into Zhili Governor's Office. In order to improve his political status and facilitate his travel to and from Beijing and Tianjin, Yuan Shikai built a new station in the new site of Tianjin and the south side of Hebei Plantation, commonly known as North Station. After the completion of 1903 station, a main road leading directly to yamen was built from the new station, named Dajing Road. (1946, to commemorate Dr. Sun Yat-sen's many visits to Tianjin, it was changed to Zhongshan Road. ) In order to communicate with the other side of the river, 1760 transformed the original Yaowamu pontoon bridge into a steel frame bridge with load-bearing beams in Shuang Ye, which was called King Kong Bridge because of its steel structure.
The bridge is 76.20 meters long and 6.45 meters wide, with three holes and a mid-span of 1 1.60 meters. The abutment is made of stone, and the deck is paved with wooden boards, which can be opened. However, it can't be loaded after construction, so at 1924 and under the bridge18m, another large-scale steel beam double-leaf vertical-turning open new bridge was built. The bridge is 85.80m long and17m wide, with 2m wide sidewalks on both sides. The pier is of reinforced concrete structure, inserted into the river bottom, 24.4 meters away from the bridge deck, and can be lifted from the middle by electric operation to open the splayed boat. The new bridge along the old name is also called Jingang Bridge, which is the Jingang Bridge before reconstruction. After the completion of the new bridge, Dajing Road was paved with asphalt in 1995. At that time, the traffic was very convenient from North Station to the other side of Haihe River via the wide Dajing Road and Jingang Bridge.
After the completion of the new Jingang Bridge, the old Jingang Bridge became a temporary bridge and was stopped for maintenance at 1927. During the Japanese invasion of China, in 1942, the bridge was demolished for arms, leaving only four piers. 198 1 year, in order to alleviate the traffic jam of Jingang bridge, the old pier was rebuilt and strengthened, and a temporary bridge with steel frame was built, which was abandoned after years of disuse. It has been 72 years since the new bridge of Jingang Bridge 1924 to 1996. Because of the age, the steel plate at the bottom of the bridge has rusted, the bridge body can't be started, and the whole bridge body has fallen and become a dangerous bridge, so the Tianjin municipal government decided to rebuild it.
- Previous article:Anqing postal code
- Next article:What's the use of cisco certified Certificate Examination?
- Related articles
- What is the green channel for Hefei to introduce teachers?
- Seek the help of Xiamen professional film company to open the draft.
- Announcement of 50 teachers for open examination and transfer from outside the county in Mianning County, Liangshan Prefecture, Sichuan in 2022
- How about Botou Vocational College?
- Is IELTS 7 high in gold content
- Why can't official website enter the Shenyang Center signed by China and Chile?
- A 25-year-old woman spent 15,000 yuan to buy a house and settle down in order to escape the big city. How happy is she living here?
- Can the house in Xia Guang Garden in the northern suburb be sold for 15 100 square meter now?
- How about going to work in Shenyang Zhongde Park?
- How many textile mills are there in Jiangyin Luqiao?