Job Recruitment Website - Recruitment portal - A brief introduction to the history of Jimo About a brief introduction to the history of Jimo

A brief introduction to the history of Jimo About a brief introduction to the history of Jimo

1. Jimo has a long history. Many Dawenkou Culture and Longshan Culture sites have been discovered in the territory, confirming that people lived primitive social lives in this area as far back as 4,000 years ago. (During the Shang and Zhou dynasties, Jimo belonged to Lai Yi territory. In 722 BC, "Ji people conquered the Yi people", and the ancient city of Yi country was located in Gucheng Village, Lancun Town. In 567 BC, "The Marquis of Qi destroyed Lai" and "Lai* **Gongbentang", Tang belongs to Laiyi, and the ancient city is located in the ancient city village of Yifengdian Township. After Qi destroyed Lai, Jimo belonged to Qi. Around 347 BC, King Wei of Qi granted the title of Jimo doctor to Wanjia. At that time, Jimo City is located in the area of ??Zhumao Village in the southeast of today's Pingdu County. During the Warring States Period, Jimo City was a prosperous and prosperous place comparable to the capital Linzi. Among the ancient coins, there are Jimo "knife coins" whose face characters have been discovered so far. There are many types of "Jiemo's legalization", "Jiemo's legalization" and "Jiezhi's legalization", which shows Jimo's status in economics and trade. Later, Tian Dan defeated the Yan army with fire oxen. It made Jimo a famous historical city.

2. When the Qin Dynasty unified China, Jimo was first designated as a county and belonged to Qi County. In 206 BC, Xiang Yu moved to Tian City and became the king of Jiaodong. In 164 BC, Emperor Wen of Han Dynasty. Xiongqu was established as the King of Jiaodong. In 154 BC and 148 BC, Emperor Jing established Liu Che and Liu Ji as the King of Jiaodong successively, with Jimo City as the capital.

3. Western Han Dynasty. , in addition to the southeastern part of ancient Jimo County, present-day Jimo County also includes Zhuangwu County, Gaoyu County, Buqi County and other places. Zhuangwu County is located in Gucheng Village, present-day Lancun Town, and Gaoyu County is located in Donggao, present-day Wenquan Town. Yucun, not only its county seat is located to the north of today's Laoshan County, but also Fanxiang Houcheng is located to the east of Wuqi Port in today's Liucun Township. During the Xinmang period, Jimo was renamed "Jishan" and Zhuangwu was renamed "Xiaowu". , Gaoyu was renamed "Yinglu". After the Xin Dynasty, the old names such as "Jimo" were restored. During the Jianwu period of the Eastern Han Dynasty, Gaoyu County was abolished. When the Three Kingdoms of Wei, Shu and Wu were established, Jimo, Zhuangwu and Buqi counties were included. It belongs to the Wei Dynasty, Jimo County is affiliated to Beihai State, Zhuangwu County is affiliated to Chengyang County, and its county is affiliated to Donglai County. After the unification of the Jin Dynasty, the affiliation of Jimo and Zhuangwu counties has not changed, and its county is affiliated to Changguang County. It is the seat of the county government. During the Sixteen Kingdoms period, the affiliation of the Jimo area changed in about 100 years, and it roughly belonged to the Later Zhao, Qian Yan, Qian Qin, Eastern Jin, Southern Yan and other countries. During the Southern and Northern Dynasties, it belonged to the Song Dynasty and Zhuangwu. The county was abolished; in 556 AD (the seventh year of Tianbao in the Northern Qi Dynasty), Jimo County and Buqi County were abolished at the same time and merged into Changguang County.

4. Sui Dynasty, 596 AD (the 16th year of Kaihuang in the Sui Dynasty). ), Jimo County was rebuilt at its current location, and it was the former home of Zhuangwu, Buqi, and Gaoyu counties, and belonged to Laizhou (Donglai County) during the Tang and Five Dynasties. During the Song Dynasty, it belonged to Laizhou, Jingdong East Road. (Donglai County). Jin Dynasty changed Jingdong to Shandong, and it belonged to Shandong East Road, Laizhou Dinghai Road. In the 22nd year of Taizu), he was subordinated to Jiaozhou Prefecture: in 1265 (the second year of Emperor Shizu of the Yuan Dynasty), Jimo County was abolished again, and the land was divided into Ye County and Jiaoshui (today's Pingdu County); about 1349 (the second year of Emperor Shizu of the Yuan Dynasty to the ninth year of the Yuan Dynasty) It was restored before the Ming Dynasty. It belonged to Shandong Province and was initially under the jurisdiction of Qingzhou Prefecture. In 1376 (the ninth year of Hongwu in the Ming Dynasty), it was returned to Jiaozhou and under the jurisdiction of Laizhou Prefecture.

5. In the late Yuan and early Ming dynasties, Japanese pirates continued to invade. my country's coastal areas. Jimo is surrounded by the sea in the southeast, with mountains as its shore, intertwined harbors, and islands. It is an important coastal defense area. In 1388 (the 21st year of Hongwu in the Ming Dynasty), a city was built on the seaside 20 kilometers east of the county. In 1402 (the fourth year of Jianwen in the Ming Dynasty), Aoshan Guard (in today's Aoshanwei Town) was established, with the jurisdiction of the Xiongya Guard Qianhu Station ( In today's Xiongya Suo in Fengcheng Township) and Fushan Beiyu Qianhu Suo (in today's Fushan Suo in Qingdao City), they were divided into separate areas and governed directly under the jurisdiction of Laizhou Prefecture. In 1734 (the twelfth year of Yongzheng reign in the Qing Dynasty), the Wei Institute and others were merged into Jimo County.

6. In the Qing Dynasty, Jimo County belonged to Laizhou Prefecture, Qingdao, Denglai, Shandong Province. At the end of the Qing Dynasty, it belonged to Jiaozhou. In 1897 (the 23rd year of the reign of Emperor Guangxu of the Qing Dynasty), the German invaders used the Caozhou Mission Case to send troops to occupy Jiaozhou Bay and forced the Qing government to set aside part of the land along the coast as a German concession, including the area south of the Baisha River in Renhua Township, Jimo County ( Most of today's Qingdao City and Laoshan County) and the Yindao area of ??Liren Township.

During the First World War, Germany was defeated and had no time to look eastward. In 1914, the Jiaoao Concession was taken over by Japan. It was not recovered by China until 1922, and the Jiaoao Commercial Port was built, later called Qingdao City.

7. The Revolution of 1911 overthrew the feudal monarchy. In 1913 (the second year of the Republic of China), the government was abolished and a road was established, and Jimo County belonged to Jiaodong Road, Shandong Province.

8. In July 1937, Japanese imperialism invaded China. On January 17, 1938, Jimo City fell. In June 1939, the Japanese and puppet regime assigned Jimo County to Qingdao City and established "Jimo District". In August 1945, the Japanese invading forces surrendered, and the Japanese puppet regime was eliminated. In 1941, the Jimo County Government under the leadership of the Kuomintang was established in Laiyang. On September 2, 1942, the anti-Japanese democratic government led by the party was established in Diqian Village (now Yifengdian Township) in the northwest of Jimo County. In August 1943, the county was roughly divided into two counties based on the Yan (Taiwan) Qing (Dao) Highway. The area west of the road was Jimo County, and the area east of the road was Jidong County. Democratic regimes were established respectively. Jidong County was merged into Jimo County in April 1944, and Jidong County was restored in July 1945.

9. During the War of Liberation, the democratic regimes of Jimo County and Jidong County both belonged to the Nanhai Prefecture of Jiaodong District. On May 26, 1949, Jimo City was liberated, and Jimo and Jidong counties were also liberated immediately.

10. After the founding of the People's Republic of China, the Nanhai Prefecture was abolished in the spring of 1950, and Jimo County and Jidong County both belonged to the Jiaozhou Prefecture; in March 1956, Jidong County was merged into Jimo County and changed to It belongs to Laiyang Prefecture; in October 1958, it was changed to Qingdao City; in March 1961, it was changed to Yantai Prefecture; in December 1978, it was changed to Qingdao City.

11. The county boundaries in 1987 were: Laixi County and Laiyang County to the north, Haiyang County across the T-shaped Bay to the northeast, Pingdu County to the northwest with the Dagu River as the boundary, and Jiaozhou City to the west , adjacent to Laoshan County in the south and the Yellow Sea in the east.