Job Recruitment Website - Recruitment portal - Humanistic history of Wali village

Humanistic history of Wali village

During the Hongwu period of Ming Dynasty (about 1370), Hu's ancestor moved from Niashawei, Yunnan to Qingzhou dwarf locust tree. In the second year of Yongle (1404), he moved from dwarf locust tree to Jimo Liuting. In the second year, it was divided into two branches, the second branch lived in Liuting, and the long branch lived in Dongli Village of Liuting Village, so it was in a depression, so it was named Wali Village. It has been about 600 years.

Wali Village belonged to Jimo County before the founding of the People's Republic of China. 1949— 195 1 belongs to the first district of Laoshan administrative office in Nanhai Special Zone; 1951-1953 belongs to Liuting District, Laoshan Office of Qingdao Municipal People's Government; 1953— 1956 belongs to Liuting District, Laoshan Suburb, Qingdao; 1956— 1958 belongs to Liuting Township in the suburb of Laoshan; 1958— 196 1 year belongs to Xianjiazhai commune in the suburb of Laoshan; 1961-1984 belongs to Xianjiazhai Commune in Laoshan County; 1984 belongs to Liuting Town, Laoshan County; 1988 belongs to Liuting Town, Laoshan District; 1994 belongs to Liuting Town, Chengyang District; In June 2006, 5438 was under the jurisdiction of Liuting Sub-district Office in Chengyang District.