Job Recruitment Website - Recruitment portal - The Historical Evolution of Yueqing People's Hospital

The Historical Evolution of Yueqing People's Hospital

After the establishment of Yueqing Hospital, due to lack of funds, the hospital rented Tushi Ancestral Hall in Lecheng Town, Xiang Xue as a hospital.

In the spring of the 20th year of the Republic of China (193 1), Dr. Lu, who had just returned from Europe, was entrusted by his father, Mr. Hong, to use all the gifts given by his relatives and friends on his 60th birthday and part of his ancestral home, Red Stone Forest Ranch, as the foundation for building his new house. The public gave generously. In the second half of the 24th year of the Republic of China (1935), a two-story yiguang was built, and the courtyard moved from the Tushi Ancestral Hall to a new house. At this point, Yueqing Hospital has begun to take shape. In May, 1934 (1945), the Provincial Health Department instructed all counties to establish public hospitals. In the second half of the same year, the fourth session of the first Senate of Yueqing County passed the political proposal of "Building public hospitals to help the poor" and reported it to the Provincial Health Department. The following year, 65438+February 65438+April, the Provincial Health Department approved the above suggestions and agreed to establish public hospitals in Yueqing County.

At the end of 36 years (1947), the establishment of public hospitals was basically ready. The clinic officially opened on February 2nd of the following year/KLOC-0. 1May, 949, Yueqing County was liberated. In June of the same year, the county democratic government sent Yu Yaoe to take the working group to inspect the public hospital, which was still named Yueqing County Public Hospital, with Yu Yaoe as the person in charge. The original Yueqing County Health Center was cancelled at the same time.

1950 changed its name to Yueqing County People's Government Health Center in May.

1956 In May, the health and epidemic prevention unit set aside a county epidemic prevention station according to the unified regulations of the higher authorities, and the health center was renamed Yueqing County People's Hospital. 1July, 969, Yueqing County Revolutionary Committee decided to merge Yueqing County People's Hospital and Yueqing County Epidemic Prevention Station into one unit, named Yueqing County People's Prevention and Treatment Hospital.

1970 10, Yueqing County Revolutionary Committee decided to separate Yueqing County Epidemic Prevention Station from Yueqing County People's Hospital and set up Yueqing County Health and Epidemic Prevention Station.

1July, 972, the original name was restored, and it was still called Yueqing County People's Hospital.

1974 65438+February, renamed as the Revolutionary Committee of Yueqing County People's Hospital.

1979 In May, the Revolutionary Committee was revoked and renamed Yueqing County People's Hospital. 1993 12, Yueqing County was withdrawn from the county to set up a city, and Yueqing County People's Hospital was renamed Yueqing People's Hospital.