Job Recruitment Website - Recruitment portal - Which towns and villages does Wuchuan County in Inner Mongolia include?

Which towns and villages does Wuchuan County in Inner Mongolia include?

Wuchuan County governs 3 towns and 5 townships: huoreg Town, Hale Town, Xiwulan Brown Town, Daqingshan Township, Shangtuhai Township, Ermi Township, Halaheshao Township and Deshenggou Township.

Huoreg Town, referred to as Kezhen for short, is the seat of Wuchuan county party committee and government. Kirkligeng, Mongolian is "Huhe Erge", which means "blue cliff". Since the Ming dynasty, this place has been a nomadic place for Mongols; During the Kangxi period of the Qing Dynasty, a government post station was set up here. During the Qianlong period of the Qing Dynasty, this place became the only place where Guihua City (now Hohhot) passed through Xinjiang and Outer Mongolia. Da Shengkui, a Mongolian businessman in Guihuacheng, set up a trading post here, so this land is adjacent to the cliff of Daqing Mountain in the south, so Mongolian herders call it Ke huoreg. During the Qianlong period, businessmen came here to set up shop and gradually formed a commercial market town, formerly known as Kekeligeng Town. In the 29th year of Guangxu (1903), Wu Chuantang was established here. Wuchuan county was established in the first year of the Republic of China (19 12), where the provincial and county governments are located. At the beginning of the People's Republic of China, Wuchuan District 1 was located. 1958 changed its name to chengguan people's commune; 1965 changed to Town People's Committee; 1968 changed to Town Revolutionary Committee; 197 1 changed to Town People's Commune Committee; 198 1 year, changed to Town People's Government.

Hale Town is named after the town government is located in Hale Village. It is located 25 kilometers east of Wuchuan County. 1950 established the Hare District Government, and 1958 was changed to Hare People's Commune; 1966, Harley Revolutionary Committee was established; 1984 is Hale Township. In April of 200 1 year, the original Dalanqi Township was merged into Hale Township. In February 2002, the town was renamed Hale Town, and six administrative villages in Dalanqi Township were placed under the jurisdiction of Hale Town.

Xiwulan Brown Town is located in the west of the county seat, 45 kilometers away from the county seat. The town government is located in Ulan Brown village in the west. More than 200 years ago, Mongolians were nomadic here, named "Ulan Bulang", which means "red spring". Named after a spring on the red soil beam in the southeast of the village, it has been used ever since. Because in the west of the county seat, a western word was added later. After Wuchuan Freedom Hall was changed to county, the seventh district and Wulanbulang Township were set up in West Wulanbulang. After the Japanese invasion, the seventh district was still located here, and the township was renamed Renzhong Township. After the restoration, the area was changed to the third area. After liberation, 1950 established fourth area in West Wulanbulun, 1953 was changed to the sixth district, 1955 was renamed West Wulanbulun District, and 1956 established West Wulanbulun Township. 1958 The district office was withdrawn in March, and Bayi Commune was established in September. 1June, 962, it was renamed as West Ulan Brown People's Commune. 1984, the company was changed to Jianxiang. On June 5438+0, 2002, the Civil Affairs Department of Inner Mongolia approved the withdrawal of villages to build towns.

Daqingshan Township is named because it is located in the hinterland of Daqingshan and adjacent to Daqingshan and Youyou Town in Huimin District of Hohhot in the south. After liberation, it belonged to Chengguan Commune. 1962 daqingshan commune was established separately, and 1984 was abolished to build a township.

Shangtuhai Township is named after Shangtuhai Village, which means "turning a corner" in Mongolian. Located in the hilly area in the middle of Wuchuan County, it is 15km northwest of the county seat. 1936, Yihe Township was established. After the establishment of People's Republic of China (PRC), it was placed under the jurisdiction of Hanchangmutai Township. 1962, Shangtuhai People's Commune was established and Shangtuhai Township was renamed as 1984.

Erfenzi Township is located at 7 1 km northwest of the county seat. It covers an area of 229 square kilometers. Jurisdiction over 4 administrative villages and 43 natural villages. The total number of households 1823, with a population of 7743, including 7254 agricultural population. 1900 years ago, this place belonged to the nomadic land of Dalhan tribe. In the 25th year of Guangxu reign in Qing Dynasty (1900), Bailing Temple reclaimed land and gave it to Fiona Fang. Tumote * * * A businessman named Zhang bought ten plots of land, built his own business center around the second district, and then resold it to other businessmen to open stores, thus forming a street, with shops built on both sides of the mountain and surrounded by earth fences, becoming a commercial port town in the back hill; At the same time, the remaining land will be leased to farmers, and the farmers who rent land will settle down here to build villages, so it is called Erfenzi Village, commonly known as Bailing Land. 1952, the seventh district office of wuchuan county was established here, and 1955 was renamed as the second molecular district office. Ermi Township was founded in 1952. 1958, elfin people's commune was established. 1March, 984, Ermi Township was established.

Erfenzi Township is located at 7 1 km northwest of the county seat. 1900 years ago, this place belonged to the nomadic land of Dalhan tribe. In the 25th year of Guangxu reign in Qing Dynasty (1900), Bailing Temple reclaimed land and gave it to Fiona Fang. Tumote * * * A businessman named Zhang bought ten plots of land, built his own business center around the second district, and then resold it to other businessmen to open stores, thus forming a street, with shops built on both sides of the mountain and surrounded by earth fences, becoming a commercial port town in the back hill; At the same time, the remaining land will be leased to farmers, and the farmers who rent land will settle down here to build villages, so it is called Erfenzi Village, commonly known as Bailing Land. 1952, the seventh district office of wuchuan county was established here, and 1955 was renamed as the second molecular district office. Ermi Township was founded in 1952. 1958, elfin people's commune was established. 1March, 984, Ermi Township was established.

Shao Xiang of Hala River is located in the southwest of Wuchuan County. It is bordered by Tuzuoqi and Tuyouqi in the south and Guyang County in the west. It is a typical mountain town. Township government in halaheshao village. Hala River Shao Xiang was founded in 1950. 1958 changed its name to halaheshao people's commune. 1985, Hala and Shao Xiang were restored. 200 1, Miaogou Township merged into Halaheshao Township.

Deshenggou town