Job Recruitment Website - Ranking of immigration countries - Did you see the name of the county government?

Did you see the name of the county government?

Lanling County: Also known as Jining, Bixian and Zaozhuang. In Xia Dynasty, today's Zaozhuang area belonged to Shan State in the south, Tengguo and Guo Xue in the north and west. During the Shang Dynasty, Zaozhuang was divided into Tengguo and Tanguo in the northwest, Tanguo in the northeast, Tuo in the middle and Forced Yang in the south. During the Western Zhou Dynasty, today's Zaozhuang region belonged to Shan State in the east, Forced Yang State in the south, Xue State in the west and Teng and Tan States in the north. In the Spring and Autumn Period, today's Zaozhuang area belongs to the Yong State in the east, the Yang State in the south, the Xue State in the west, and the Teng State and Xiao State in the north. During the Warring States Period, today's Zaozhuang area has Lanling in the east, Fuyang in the south, Qizhi Zhoushu in the west and Qizhi Tengguo in the north. In the fifty-second year of Qin Zhaoxiang's victory (Ding Wei, 254 BC), all the territory of Zaozhuang belongs to the State of Chu today. In the Qin Dynasty, the eastern part of Zaozhuang today was Lanling County and Yongxian County, the southern part was Fuyang County, the western part was Xue County and Qi County, and the northern part was Teng County. During the Western Han Dynasty, the northern part of Zaozhuang belonged to Lu and the southern part to Chu. During the Eastern Han Dynasty, today's Zaozhuang area belongs to Donghai County. During the Three Kingdoms period, the whole area of Zaozhuang belonged to Wei. During the Jin Dynasty, the northern part of Zaozhuang belonged to Lu County, which was located in Fan County, Xue County, Gongqiu County and Qixian County, and the southern part belonged to Lanling County, which was located in yi county, Yongxian County, Hexiang County. During the Southern and Northern Dynasties, the northern part of Zaozhuang today belonged to Luxian County, which governed Fan, Yongxing and Lanling County, and the southern part belonged to Lanling County, which governed Tea, Tan and Fuyang. After the first year of Xiaogang Dabao in Liang Dynasty (AD 550), there were only two counties in today's Zaozhuang: Cha and Fan. In the Sui Dynasty, today, the northern part of Zaozhuang was Fan County, which was later changed to tengxian, and the southern part was Lanling County, which was later changed to Border County. In the Tang Dynasty, today's Zaozhuang area belonged to Henan Road, with tengxian in the north and Lanling County in the south, and then changed to Bixian County. In the Song Dynasty, Tengxian was in the north of Zaozhuang, and Bianxian was in the south. During the Jin Dynasty, tengxian was in the north of Zaozhuang and Yizhou was in the south. In the Yuan Dynasty, today's tengxian was located in the north of Zaozhuang, and Yizhou was located in the south. In the Ming Dynasty, Zaozhuang now belonged to Jining Prefecture, then to Yanzhou Prefecture, with tengxian in the north, Yizhou in the south, and then to yi county. In Qing Dynasty, Zaozhuang belonged to Yanzhou Prefecture, with tengxian in the north and Shexian in the south. During the Republic of China, it followed the division of the Qing Dynasty. After the establishment of People's Republic of China (PRC), Zaozhuang still belongs to Tengxian and yi county, and is under the leadership of Jining institutions. 1960 Yixian was changed to county-level Zaozhuang city. 196 1 Zaozhuang was upgraded to a municipality under the jurisdiction of Shandong province.

Yuzhou: Taihe County, Anhui Province. During the Spring and Autumn Period, it belonged to Song State and was a deer market. In the 12th year of Song Xianggong (Renwu, 639 BC), Song, Qi and Chu formed the Lushang Alliance. During the Warring States period, it belonged to Wei State. Su Qin said that "there is a bride in the south", which means "Taihe". Later, it belonged to the State of Chu. In the tenth year of the reign of Emperor Gao Lie of Chu (753 BC), Chen moved the capital. After Qin unified China, Xinyang County was established, belonging to Yingchuan County. In the Han Dynasty, Xiyang, Lechang and their new wife Song were placed in runan county. In the second year of Emperor Gaozu (Shen Bing, 205 BC), it was beneficial to seal thousands of households in Xia Hou Houying Xiyang, Ruyin. In the second year of Gao Hou (Lv Zhi) (death, 182 BC), Zhang Aozishou, the king of Zhao, was named Lechang Hou. In the fourth year of Emperor Xuandi of the Han Dynasty (Mao Yi, 66 BC), Wu Wang, the consort, was named Hou Lechang. In the 11th year of Jianwu (B Wei, AD 35), Emperor Guangwu of the Eastern Han Dynasty named Chen Pengzi and Chen Zun as the Hou of Xiyang. In the 17th year of Jianwu in Han Dynasty (Xin Chou, AD 4 1), Guo Liang was made his new wife for her meritorious military service. In the fourth year of Zhang Han's founding (AD 79), his new wife was awarded the title of Hou Yin and Hou Song. During the Three Kingdoms period, it belonged to Wei, and the principality of Song was abolished as Song County. In the second year of Emperor Jing of Cao Wei (Wuwu, AD 238), it belonged to Qiaocheng County. The good sun was abandoned in the Jin Dynasty. In the second year of Emperor Wu of Jin Dynasty (Xu Bing, AD 266), Song County was changed to Ruyin County. During the Northern and Southern Dynasties, Song and Qi belonged to Xiruyin County. The Taihe Room in the Northern Wei Dynasty (477 ~ 499 AD) was abandoned in Songxian County. Liang is located in Chenliu County. During the Sui Dynasty, Chen Liu was changed to Angelababy County. In the first year of Zhenguan in Tang Dynasty (Dinghai, AD 627), Angelababy was abolished and merged into Ruyin (now Fuyang, Anhui Province), and Bai Chi Town (now the original city wall of Anhui Province) was set up in the territory. In the sixth year of Song Kaibao (Gui You, AD 973), Wanshou County was located in Bai Chi Town, Ruyin County, belonging to Yingzhou. In the first year of Song Xuanhe (Jihai, A.D.119), he changed to Taihe County and moved to the north bank of Shahe River (now the old county). Shaoxing fell into Jin at the end of Song Dynasty. After the destruction of the state of Jin, it returned to the Song Dynasty. In the second year of Yuan Dynasty (B Chou, AD 1265), Taihe Province entered Yingzhou. In the Yuan Dynasty (Chen Jia, A.D. 1304), eight counties in Dade were re-established and changed from "Tai" to "Tai". The county magistrate moved here, belonging to Yingzhou, and later to Runing House. In the Ming Dynasty, it belonged to Yingzhou, Fengyang Prefecture. In the second year of Yongzheng in Qing Dynasty (Chen Jia, AD 1724), it was changed to Bozhou. In the 13th year of Yongzheng in Qing Dynasty (Mao Yi, A.D. 1735), it was restored as Yingzhou Prefecture. In the first year of the Republic of China (Renzi, AD 19 12), Yingzhou Prefecture was abandoned and belonged to Anhui Province. In the third year of the Republic of China (Jiayin, A.D. 19 14), it belonged to Huaisi Road and was later changed to the seventh administrative supervision area of Anhui Province. In the thirty-third year of the Republic of China (Shen Jia, A.D. 1944), the liberation war began, and the county belongs to Luhaotai County in the north and Fubei County in the northeast. In the thirty-seventh year of the Republic of China (Wuzi, AD 1948), the whole territory was liberated and Taihe County was established. 1949 belongs to Fuyang District, Northern Anhui Administrative Office. 195 1 year belongs to Fuyang, Anhui province. 1 June, 959,1became Toutai County together with Jieshou County, and was restored to Taihe County in April of the same year. Lanling Hall: Building a Hall with Hope.

Yuzhou Hall: A hall built with hope, also known as the Hall of Supreme Harmony.