Job Recruitment Website - Ranking of immigration countries - What are the scenic spots in Jiang Lang?

What are the scenic spots in Jiang Lang?

The main attractions are: Reflection Lake, Huixian Rock, Xiake Pavilion, natural Chinese painting and Yixiantian.

Jianglang Mountain Scenery, Plants, Overpass, Tiger Running Spring, Tiesuo Bridge, Ren Weifeng, Jiang Lang Academy, Shenbi Peak, Danxia Chibi, Ladder, Zhonggu Cave, Xia Yanting, Xianju Sword Waterfall, Xunv Lake, Eighteen Songs, etc. The pavilion is on the top of the mountain in Lang Feng, where you can see the rolling mountains, as if you were in the fog, which is beautiful.

Jianglangshan

It is a typical Danxia landform landscape in China. It is 824 meters above sea level. There are three stone peaks in Sichuan, namely Lang Feng, Yafeng and Lingfeng. The stone peak is 369 meters high and looks like Tianzhu. Skyscrapers are inserted into the clouds. There is a big alley and a small alley between the three peaks. The rock wall in the small alley is as sharp as a razor, 3 12 meters high, 298 meters long and only over 3 meters wide. It was rated as "the first in China" by 56 geologists in East China. The average slope of Lang Feng is 88 degrees, and no one can climb it, which makes countless tourists think. Tang Bai Juyi said in a poem, "An has wings, and he is drunk with you." At present, there are more than 3500 stone steps carved along the stone wall, and you can reach the peak by winding for about one kilometer. Standing on the peak, there are white clouds floating by; Overlooking the foot, you can get a panoramic view of the mountains and rivers, and there is quite a sense of reaching the sky, which makes people relaxed and happy.

Year octave

An unfathomable ancient town. The Chinese nation is a culture with clan blood as the main line. Therefore, in China, a village is often a surname: Zhangjiacun, Li Jiazhuang and Wangjiatun. However, Nianbadu, a small and strange ancient town that began in the Tang Dynasty and flourished in the Ming and Qing Dynasties, has a total population of 10,000, but has 132 surnames and 9 dialects. The geographical location at the junction of the three provinces and the frequent wars, garrisons and immigrants in history have made Nian Ba a "dialect kingdom" and a veritable "people's ancient town". The towns with long strip layout have the same style of ancient buildings. The fengxi river runs through the town from north to south, with houses surrounded by mountains and rivers and gurgling streams. Between green mountains and green waters, the blue walls of Yamato and well-preserved ancient buildings are patchwork, and it still retains the style of 19 th century.

Its architectural styles are diverse, including Zhejiang style, Huizhou style, Fujian style, Jiangxi style, Soviet style, Yunnan-Guizhou style and even European style. It is beautifully carved, integrating wood carving, stone carving and brick carving. Its folk customs are simple, and it is handed down from generation to generation. There are actually two Confucius temples in this small ancient town, in which more than 400 colorful murals are preserved. Therefore, some experts call it "Natural Folk Exhibition Hall". This is a magical "cultural enclave".

Xianxiaguan

Xianxiaguan is the "ancestor of Wanshan in Zhejiang", and the elevation of Xianxialing is 14 13m. It is a provincial-level key cultural relics protection unit in Zhejiang Province, and also the most intact site of Huang Chao in the late Tang Dynasty in China. It is known as the "southeast lock key, the throat of Bamin", including Xianxia ancient road, ancient pass, Chongtian Garden, Dai Li's former residence, and major attractions such as Nianbadu and Fugaishan, a famous cultural town in Lingnan. There are four ancient passes in China, which are as famous as Jianmenguan, Hanguguan and Yanmenguan. The ancient Xianxia road winds in the mountains, and the dense forest and bamboo cover the sky. There is a strong sense of desolation when grass appears in the crevices of the ancient road. From Xianxia Pass to Fengling Pass in Jiangshan City, the dangerous pass guards the only business route leading to modern Zhejiang and Fujian in the Tang Dynasty.

wind bell

Fengling, also called Daganling. It is located about 50 kilometers southwest of Xujiang Town, Jiangshan City, at the junction of Zhejiang and Fujian provinces. In ancient times, there were many ponds and many maples, hence the name. It belongs to the Lingnan branch of Xianxia. The elevation of Jianfeng Mountain, the main peak, is1240m. The mountain is dangerous and has the name of "Oriental Jiange". Fenglingguan is a provincial key cultural relics protection unit.

Former residence of Dai Li

The former residence of spy Dai Li was designed and supervised by Dai Li himself. Dai Li's former residence was built in 1943 by Dai Chunbang, the younger brother of Kuomintang military leader Dai Li. Dai Li's former residence is located in Baoan Lane, Jiangshan City, Zhejiang Province, only a few dozen kilometers away from Pucheng County, Fujian Province. In the middle of the small street in Baoan Town, there is an ordinary house with white walls, gray tiles and red columns and mud, which is the former residence of Dai Li. Without the logo set up after the renovation and the guidance of the local people, it is really difficult to connect with the powerful Dai Li, because it is similar to many houses in appearance, common and simple. In Dai Li's former residence, there are many organs. You can hide hidden weapons, set an ambush, and make it easy to escape. The most famous is the secret escape route.

Wenxi academy

Formerly known as Han Xiang College. In the second year of Qing Qianlong (1737), Song Yunhui, a magistrate in the west of the county. There are three lecture halls and eight study rooms. Twenty-eight years ago, Leishiquan, a magistrate of a county, saw Shiduo and expanded on the west side of the courtyard. The front is the gate, the middle is the lecture hall, the left is the pavilion, the right is the shore boat, and the back is the lecture hall. There are 32 study rooms around, surrounded by trees and corridors. Renamed "Wenxi". Twenty-eight years, Li Yudian, Cai Bingxun and Song Wenjian, the magistrate of a county, were rebuilt. Outside the lecture hall and the lecture hall, two corridors are equipped with test sheds, which also serve as places for lecturers. In the ninth year of Xianfeng (1859), due to the destruction of Quzhou official school teachers' hall, residents in the city raised funds to build more than 30 houses, which were temporarily used as examination rooms to make up for the science examination in the afternoon of May. Tongzhi for seven years (1868) was damaged by wind and rain. The following year, Wang Jingyi, a magistrate of a county, was rebuilt.

Jiangshan Shuangta

Located on the outskirts of Jiangshan, 5 kilometers away, facing the banks of Jiangshan River. The "Twin Towers" are Baihua Pagoda and Ningxiu Pagoda respectively. Jiangdong is the White Tiger Pagoda, which is 24 meters high. Its construction date is unknown. It was rebuilt in the first year of Qin Long in Ming Dynasty (1565) and in the twenty-sixth year of Qing Daoguang (1846). Jiangxi is Ningxiu Tower, a nine-level hexagonal pavilion-type hollow brick tower, which was built in the 31st year of Wanli in the Ming Dynasty (1603). There is a touching story about the Twin Towers, which tells that a handsome boy fell in love with a beautiful girl. The Twin Towers have become a scenic spot in Jiangcheng and a symbol of unswerving love.