Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Please tell me about the history of Qingcheng County, Qingyang City, Gansu Province
Please tell me about the history of Qingcheng County, Qingyang City, Gansu Province
The history of Qingcheng County can be traced back to 200,000 years ago. According to the Paleolithic tools unearthed in the 1920s, humans were slashing and burning on this land at that time, living and multiplying. It was one of the birthplaces of the Chinese nation.
In summer time, the world is divided into nine states, and Qingcheng County belongs to Yongzhou. Hunzhou is the largest Rongdi tribe in the north. "In the last years of Buchu, the Xia Hou family's political power declined, so he left Ji and did not do business. Buchu lost his official position and went to the Rong and Di." The state was established in Beibin (today's Qingcheng County).
In the early Shang Dynasty, there were many Rongdi tribes and they invaded each other constantly. In the later period,
Panorama of Qingcheng County
The Zhou people went south to Qishan and moved their country to Bin (today's west of Xunyi, Shaanxi Province). Qingcheng County was occupied by Quan Rong, and the Rong people established the Yiqu Rong Kingdom. At the end of the Shang Dynasty, several small clan states appeared in the Jingshui River Basin, including *** State, Ruan State (today's Jingchuan), Misu State (today's Lingtai), Peng State, etc. Qingcheng County belongs to the ancient land of Peng State.
In the middle of the Western Zhou Dynasty, King Mu of the Zhou Dynasty, Ji Man, once visited Bindi and settled the Wurong Fang Kingdom, including Yiqurong, Penglurong, Wudirong, Yuzhirong, Taiyuanrong, etc. Qingcheng County belongs to Yiqurong Kingdom. The Yiqu Rong Kingdom was also one of the earliest countries in Gansu to be founded. In the first year of the Western Zhou Dynasty, King Ping of Zhou moved eastward to Luoyi. At that time, the power of the Yiqu Rong Kingdom had become more and more powerful. It successively destroyed Penglu, Taiyuan, Yuzhi and other countries. Its territory was bordered by the Jingshui River in the south, Hetao in the north, Kongtong in the west, and Qiaoshan in the east. It governed a very wide area. . The Yiqu Rong Kingdom had the longest history of founding, more than 300 years. Yiqu Rongguo had a high level of civilization, with city buildings and cremation after death. It had contended with Qin for more than 500 years. At the beginning of the Eastern Zhou Dynasty, Qingcheng County was still under the jurisdiction of Yiqu Rong Kingdom. In the forty-fifth year of King Nan (270 BC), he went through nearly 200 years of war. In 266 BC, Qin Zhaogong destroyed Yiqu, and Qingcheng County entered the Qin territory.
After Qin unified the six kingdoms, it established counties and counties, and the country was divided into 36 counties. In the twenty-sixth year of Qin Shihuang (221 BC), Beidi County was established, and the county was located in Maling, Qingcheng County today. It governs Fuping, Wudi, Jingyang, Chaona, Yiqu and Niyang counties, and Qingcheng County is Yiqu County.
The Western Han Dynasty (206 BC - 25 AD) basically followed the establishment of counties and counties, and still placed Beidi County under the jurisdiction of the Shuofang Governor's Department. In the third year of Emperor Gaodi's reign (204 BC), Yiqu County was renamed Yuzhi County. In the third year of Yuanding (114 BC), prefectures and counties were reorganized. Beidi Prefecture governed 19 counties (dao): Lingwu, Lian, Lingzhou, Fuping, Xuyan, Zhilu, Guide, Quaigu, Maling, Fang Qu, Huihuo (Ansai), Yuzhi, Wujie, Luepan Road, Yi Channel, Dayao, Niyang, Yiju, Chudao (straight road). At that time, Beidi County Governor was established in Maling, northwest of Qingcheng County, and Maling County was established in Qu County. Yuzhi County was established in Qingcheng Town today, and Guide County was established in Linjinmiao, northeast of the county. In the Eastern Han Dynasty (25-220 AD), Beidi County was transferred to the Liangzhou Governor's Department. In the last years, the Qiang Rong invaded and all the counties were abolished.
During the Three Kingdoms period, the entire territory of Qingcheng County was occupied by the Huns who slaughtered various tribes (also known as Xiu Tu Hu), and all the original counties and counties were abolished. In the second year of Wei Xianxi (265), Qingcheng County came under the jurisdiction of the Western Jin Dynasty.
During the Sixteenth Kingdom of the Eastern Jin Dynasty, Qingcheng County was successively the territory of Former Zhao, Later Zhao, Former Qin, Later Qin and Daxia. In the seventh year of Yonghe (351), the former Qin destroyed the latter Zhao and established the country in Chang'an. Qingcheng County returned to the former Qin, and the army was still in power. In the ninth year of Taiyuan (384), the Later Qin army expelled the former Qin garrison and established the Niyuan Army in Qingcheng, thus integrating military and political affairs. In the 13th year of Yixi (417), Helian Bobo, leader of the Iron Buddha Xiongnu, established the Daxia Kingdom in Tongwan, northern Shaanxi, with Qingcheng County under its jurisdiction.
During the Southern and Northern Dynasties, the Northern Wei Dynasty implemented the establishment of states, counties, and counties. The northwest county was built into the county, Fuping County (belonging to the northwest county of Binzhou) was established in Pengyuan, and Qingcheng County administered Pingfu County. All over. The Western Wei Dynasty established Shuozhou and Yunzhou. In the Northern Zhou Dynasty, northwest counties were established.
In the early years of the Sui Dynasty, states were abolished and the system of counties and counties was implemented. Honghua County was established in Qingcheng, and Northwest County and Fuping County were abolished. In the 16th year of Kaihuang's reign (596), Heshui County was established in Qingcheng Town, which belongs to Honghua County. In the 18th year of Emperor Kaihuang's reign (598 AD), Honghua County was established on the east bank of the Huanjiang River, 15 kilometers north of today's Qingcheng Town. In the late Sui Dynasty, it was moved to the current Qingcheng Town and belonged to Honghua County. In the first year of Daye (605), Hongde County, Guide County, and Luoyuan County were established, and Maling County was reestablished, which belonged to Honghua County. In the eighth year of Daye (612), Qingzhou was renamed Honghua County. In the second year of Yining (618), Sanquan County was established in today's Tongchuan.
In the early Tang Dynasty, the establishment of prefectures and counties was implemented, and later it was changed to the establishment of roads, prefectures and counties. In the first year of Takeoku (618), Honghua County was changed to Qingzhou. Hongde County was abolished and Fangqu County was established, and Sanquan was renamed Tongchuan County.
In the sixth year of Wude (623), the General Administration Office was set up in Qingyang City, and the administration was moved to Honghua County. Together with Heshui County, it became the seat of Qingzhou, and divided into Heshui County. Baima County was established in Xuanma Township today, and Heshui County was established. The county was changed to Hechuan County. In the seventh year of Wude (624), the General Manager's Mansion was changed to the Dudu Mansion. In the first year of Zhenguan (627), the Dudu Mansion was abolished and the whole country was divided into ten provinces. Gyeongju belonged to the Guannai Province, and the Gyeongju Governor's Office was established in today's Gyeongshen Town, which was under the administration of the highway. In the first year of Shenlong (705), Honghua was renamed Anhua County. In the tenth year of Kaiyuan (722), it was divided into Luoyuan and Huai'an County (today's Huaichi Huai'an) was established 75 kilometers northeast of the present county seat. In the first year of Tianbao (742), Qingzhou was changed to Anhua County, and Baima County was changed to Yanqing County. In the first year of Zhide (756), Anhua County and Anhua County were changed to Hue County and Hue County. In the early Qianyuan year (758), the county was renamed Qingzhou and Huai'an County was abolished.
The construction during the Five Dynasties varied, but the administrative divisions were generally the same as those in the Tang Dynasty.
In the Houliang Dynasty, Qingzhou was changed to Wu Jingjun and Maling County was abolished. Hue, Dong Xuan, Yanqing and Peng Nguyen still follow the old system.
When Emperor Zhuangzong of the Later Tang Dynasty, Wu Jingjun was renamed Qingzhou.
In the third year of Xiande of the Later Zhou Dynasty (956), Yanqing County was abolished and later returned to Anhua County.
In the Song Dynasty, the country was divided into 15 roads. Qingzhou was under the Yongxing Military Road, which was later changed to the Shaanxi West Road, and governed the three counties of Huachi, Anhua and Lepan. In the second year of Qiande (964), Hue County was changed to Anhua County. In the third year of Qiande (965), he entered Anhua with Sichuan. In the first year of Qingli (1041), Shaanxi West Road was divided into 4 roads, and Qingzhou belonged to Huanqing Road and still controlled 3 counties. In the seventh year of Xuanhe (1125), Qingzhou was renamed Qingyang Prefecture. It governs the four counties of Anhua, Heshui, Tongchuan and Pengyuan.
At the beginning of the Jin Dynasty, the government was renamed as An Guojun, and also as An Dingjun Jiedu. And Anhua entered Pengyuan County. In the second year of Huangtong (1142), the Jingyuan and Huanqing roads of the Song Dynasty were merged, and the Qingyuan Road General Administration Office was established in the county.
Provinces (including Gansu Province) were established for the first time in the Yuan Dynasty, with roads, prefectures, prefectures, and counties under the provinces, and grassroots organizations such as townships, capitals, li, and communities below the counties. In the Yuan Dynasty, Qingyang Mansion was under the jurisdiction of Gongchang Dushuai Mansion of Shaanxi Province, which was governed by Anhua (today's Qingcheng Town). In the seventh year of the Yuan Dynasty (1270), Anhua and Pengyuan County were abolished and returned to the direct jurisdiction of the government.
In the Ming Dynasty, the province was transformed into the Chief Envoy Department, with prefectures (Zhili Prefectures) and counties (prefectures) under it. In the second year of Hongwu (1369), Anhua County was restored and the Chief Envoy Department of Shaanxi Province was placed under the direct control. . In the ninth year of Hongwu (1376), the Qingyang Prefecture was under the jurisdiction of the Shaanxi Province and the Shaanxi Chief Envoy Division, with jurisdiction over 1 state (Ningzhou) and 4 counties (Huanxian, Anhua, Heshui, and Zhenning).
The Qing Dynasty followed the Ming system and was still built for prefectures and counties. In February of the second year of Shunzhi in the Qing Dynasty (1645), Azige, the general of the Qing Dynasty Jingyuan, captured the 44th city of Qinlong. In June, Qingyang came under the jurisdiction of the Qing court. In the early years of the Qing Dynasty, Qingyang Mansion was still the Chief Envoy of Shaanxi Province. In the fourth year of Kangxi's reign (1665), the Qingyang Mansion was transferred to the Gansu Chief Envoy. In the eighth year of Kangxi's reign (1669), Gansu Province was restored and Anhua County came under the jurisdiction of the Gansu Chief Envoy.
In the second year of the Republic of China (1913), the government was abolished and Longdong Road was established. Dong Zhi was moved to Anhua County, and Anhua County was changed to Qingyang County, under the jurisdiction of Longdong Road. Soon it was changed to Jingyuan Road (today's Pingliang City). In the 16th year of the Republic of China (1927), the road was abolished and the Jingyuan Administrative District was established, directly under the jurisdiction of Gansu Province. In the 18th year of the Republic of China (1929), the county government moved to Xifeng Town. In the 24th year of the Republic of China (1935), it was affiliated to the Office of the Administrative Inspectorate of the Third District of Gansu Province. In November of the same year, the counties in the Shaanxi-Gansu Border Region were subordinated to the Soviet Government of Shaanxi-Gansu Province.
In May of the 20th year of the Republic of China (1936), it was subordinated to the Soviet government of Shaanxi, Gansu and Ningxia Province.
In the 29th year of the Republic of China (1940), the Shaanxi-Gansu-Ningxia Border Region Government under the leadership of the Communist Party of China was established. In February, the Qingyang County People's Democratic Government was established in Qingcheng Town, and the Kuomintang Qing Dynasty Yang County Government (located in Xifeng) coexists. The northern area of ??Qingcheng County (north of Yima) is under the jurisdiction of the Border District Government. It consists of 6 districts and 1 city, namely Tongchuan, Yima, Gaoying (now part of Gaolou Township and Qingcheng Town), Xinbao, Sansili Pu, Chicheng District 6 and Qingyang City. There are townships below the district level and administrative villages below the township level. On August 22, the Qinghuan District Committee of the Communist Party of China moved from Ququ Town to Qingyang City (today's Qingcheng Town) and was changed to the Longdong District Committee of the Communist Party of China. At the same time, the Longdong District Committee of the Communist Party of China was established in Qingyang City. Office of the Eastern District Administrative Inspector.
In July 1949, Xifeng was liberated. In August, the Xifeng City (county-level) People's Government was established.
In December 1949, Longdong Division was renamed Qingyang Division, and the district office moved to Xifeng Town.
In October 1955, Qingyang and Pingliang areas were merged, and Pingliang was established as a district.
In April 1958, Huachi County was merged into Qingyang County. In December, five townships including Banqiao in Heshui County, Waxie in Ning County and Xiaojin Township in Zhenyuan County were merged into Qingyang County.
In December 1961, Qing and Ping were divided. Qingyang County was still under the Qingyang area, and Huachi County was separated from Qingyang County. Banqiao and other communes were placed under Heshui County, and Waxie Commune was under the jurisdiction of Heshui County. Ning County.
In May 1985, preparations were made for the establishment of Xifeng City. In January of the following year, eight townships and one town in the original Qingyang County, including Pengyuan, Houguanzhai, Wenquan, Shishe, Dongzhi, Chenhu, Xiaojin, Xiansheng and Xifeng, were placed under the jurisdiction of Xifeng City.
In August 2002, the establishment of Qingyang City in Qingyang area was revoked, and Qingyang County was renamed Qingcheng County.
- Previous article:When is the fishing festival?
- Next article:Liberian English
- Related articles
- What are the tourism management majors?
- Can Malaysia buy a house for permanent residence?
- Xiamen Immigration Company Copywriting
- Tianjin Immigration College Entrance Examination Policy
- Where did the ancestors of Maoming people come from?
- Experience of applying for interview for skilled immigrants from Quebec, Canada
- How to treat Deng Yaping's long-standing nationality dispute?
- Black immigrants in Tang Dynasty
- Is the source of the surname?
- It's good to study for a master's degree in Australia. What are the requirements for studying in Australia for a master's degree?