Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Is it true that 18 people have been killed in the arson of the Chinese shopping mall in the Philippines?

Is it true that 18 people have been killed in the arson of the Chinese shopping mall in the Philippines?

A fire broke out in a Chinese shopping mall in the Philippines on the 9 th. It has been verified that the cause of the fire was arson. Up to now, 24 people have been killed and at least 4 people have been trapped.

Comprehensive media reported in May 10 Philippine police said on the 9th that the "NOVO" clothing store on Montila Avenue in Udan City, southern agusan del norte caught fire in the early hours of the morning, and the fire then spread to neighboring commercial buildings. The fire department controlled the fire at about 6 o'clock that day and put it out completely at 9 o'clock. The shopping mall is run by Chinese, and the fire was caused by arson. So far, 24 people have been killed and at least 4 people have been trapped.

Martin Gamba, a police spokesman in Kagara province of the Philippines, said that up to now, the Philippine police have found 18 bodies of the victims from the ruins, and there are still 6 bodies of the deceased buried in the ruins caused by the fire. The excavation work continues.