Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Where does Bao Fang Temple belong?

Where does Bao Fang Temple belong?

Bao Fang Temple is a cultural tourist attraction.

Geography Bao Fang Temple, located in Shanglan Village, Yanhe Township, Nancheng County, Jiangxi Province, is about 60 kilometers away from the county seat, bordering lichuan county, and there are highways leading to Cheng Nan and lichuan county near the temple, with convenient transportation.

history

Bao Fang Temple was founded in Linde, Tang Gaozong in 1965, with a history of 1300 years. Originally named "Shanglanyuan", the temple is the second ancestor of Cao Dongzong. Its former site was Zhangjiake Village, east of Shanglan Village Committee, about two kilometers away from Xiangbaofang Temple, and was later changed to Bao Fang Temple. In the first year of Song Yingzong Zhiping (100), it was renamed as Private Zen Temple, and the name of this temple is still in use today.

The total area of Bao Fang Temple is 468 1 square meter, including 3,398 square meters of temple houses, gardens and grain drying fields 1283 square meters, and 40.5 mu of paddy fields, dry land and forests. The temple faces south, facing east and west, surrounded by mountains on three sides, with pleasant climate and beautiful scenery. Bamboo trees are shaded in front of the temple, and streams are gurgling; The pine forest behind the temple is lush, with towering old trees and misty clouds. There are well-preserved incarnation kilns and pagodas behind the temple (including Yunjing Temple Pagoda and Mother-Daughter Pagoda built in Kangxi period of Qing Dynasty). The whole temple is magnificent in architecture and exquisite in craftsmanship. Among them, the buildings such as Dharma Hall, Zen Hall, Zhaitang Hall, guanyin temple and Ursa Major Hall are all red walls and green tiles with carved beams and painted columns. It is an ancient Buddhist temple in Cheng Nan and lichuan county, and is listed as one of the key temples in the province. Since the completion of the Tang Dynasty, Shanglan Academy has been handed down for several generations and has become a ruin. After that, the abbot, Suntech Domain, disciples Wenshan and * * * made great efforts to raise funds, so they got the help of the true Buddhist of the ecliptic in Jiangxia and his wife Zheng, the Buddhist of Anding Liang Decheng and his wife Chen, built a hall of great heroes, installed nine Buddha statues including Sakyamuni Buddha, and left and right guards, and reinstalled one in Luohan Hall and one in Kannonji, which made the Upper Blue House look brand-new. More than a hundred years later, the temple collapsed, and it was not until the first year of Jiading in the Southern Song Dynasty (1208) that Bao Fang Temple was restored to its original appearance with the efforts of Master Bao Fang in the Song Dynasty and the help of Guo Jun and others. During the Wanli period in Ming Shenzong (1573- 16 19), the temple was burned down again. An ignorant Zen master is not afraid of difficulties. In the 29th year of Wanli (1602), a great hall, a heavenly palace, a meditation hall and a monk's room were built. In the thirty-fifth year of Wanli (1607), Shi was founded and the unknown Zen master was resurrected. In the following hundreds of years, although the temple buildings were not greatly damaged, the Buddha statues in the temple were damaged several times. During the "Cultural Revolution", the temple was once converted into the residence of immigrants and educated youth who jumped the queue in the Hongmen reservoir area and the warehouse of the production team. 1983, with the implementation of the religious policy, Bao Fang Temple reopened, and the government allocated funds to restore the velvet. With the support of all parties, he finally recovered his former appearance. Now Cheng Nan, Lichuan and other counties come here for sightseeing and worship all year round. As mentioned earlier, there is a "Mother and Daughter" tower on the back of Bao Fang Temple. This tower is more than three meters high and very spectacular. Where did it come from? It turned out that during the Chongzhen period in the late Ming Dynasty, the Deng family had Tu's daughter, and the young man was widowed, so he converted to Buddhism with his daughter, entered the temple with 30 loads of rented land, and participated in meditation day and night. Its parent law is called "Orfila" and its parent law is called "Wen Qi". Wen Qi died in the fifth year of Shunzhi (108), while Orfila died in the fourteenth year of Kangxi (1675). Later, Zong Qijing, the surname of Deng, respected his mother and daughter to participate in meditation, and built a "mother and daughter" tower one by one, placing the ashes of the mother and daughter in the tower.

Fuzhou City, Jiangxi Province