Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Renzhi Township, Yidu County, Shandong Province, Ershui River
Renzhi Township, Yidu County, Shandong Province, Ershui River
Looking up all the information at hand, this address in Ershui does not exist. Renzhi Township should be Renzhi Township.
Looking for clues on the map, we found that there is Fengshui Town in Zhangdian District, Zibo today. The character Feng is very similar to the character Er, and there is a possibility that the ancestors recorded a clerical error or misidentified it in cursive writing.
If it is Fengshui Town, this town had more than ten villages belonging to Renzhi Township of Yidu County in the Qing Dynasty and before. If it's in Fengshui, it's probably in or around Fengshui Village, Fengshui Town.
The above clues are temporarily provided for reference only!
Fengshui Town Village Directory
18 Liujiazhuang│Northwest of Fengshui│Yuan Dynasty│The surname Liu was the first to establish the village, hence the name. In the seventh year of the reign of Emperor Zhizheng of the Yuan Dynasty (1347), the Wu'an King Temple was rebuilt, and Liujiazhuang was recorded. On June 25, 1730, heavy rains caused a disaster, and most of the village was washed away. Only a dozen households near the Bodhisattva Temple were left unflooded. The villagers thought it was the Bodhisattva who protected them, and they once changed its name to Liuzhuang. At the end of the Qing Dynasty, the original name was restored. It is now located at the north end of Liufeng Road and the north of Changguo East Road, Fengshui Town, Zhangdian District.
19 Zhang Zhao│Fengshui Northeast│Early Tang Dynasty│According to the 1907 "Illustrated Chronicles of Yidu County", "Ode to the Stone Pagoda, in Zhang Zhao Store, July of the seventh year of Kaiyuan. The seventh year of Kaiyuan of the Tang Dynasty" (719) In the year of Qihuo, Zhang Yuanxing, Zhang Guangzhi, Zhang Mingqiu, Zhang Liangxian, Zhang Qida, disciples of the Qing Dynasty in Zhangzhao Village, twelve people, etc., built Buddha Dharani for the victims. "Jingji □大□" "Zhangzhao Village was founded by the two surnames Zhang and Zhao, and the village is still dominated by the two surnames Zhao and Zhang. Hence the name Zhang Zhao. Later it was divided into three small villages: Zhang 1, Zhang 2 and Zhang 3. Now there are Zhangyicun, Wangjiazhuang and Zhangsancun.
The Baima Zhang family has lived in Hutian for generations. During the Yuan Dynasty, our ancestors lived in Shanghu Tianzhuang in Congzheng Township, Yidu County, but the land was in Luanwangzhuang (next to Zhangzhao Village). During the Tianshun and Chenghua periods of the Ming Dynasty, the ancestors lived in Zhangzhaodian, Renzhi Township, Yidu County, and had land and manor in Hutian. Hutian and Zhangzhao villages are four kilometers apart. They were both affiliated with Renzhi Township in the Ming and Qing Dynasties (and Congzheng Township in the Yuan Dynasty). They are now part of Hutian Town and Fengshui Town in Zhangdian District, Zibo City.
The original site of Shita Temple is in the east gate of Zhangzhao Village, covering an area of ??about six acres. There is a six-sided stone pagoda in the temple, which is about ten meters high. There are inscriptions on the pagoda, and Ode to the Stone Pagoda is one of them
p>
20 Fried Rice│Fengshui Northeast│Early Ming Dynasty│"Genealogy of the Xing Family" records: "The ancestor Bacai Gong was a military attaché of the Ming Dynasty. In the second year of Hongwu (1369), he was ordered to lead troops and family members to escort the relocated people. , moved from Linyi to Zhucheng and joined the Zhongyi Guards. The eldest son, Taduo, later lived in Juntun; the second, Tajin, later lived in Henan Village, and the third one lived in Chaomidian, Yidu County." 1907. There is a record of "Renzhi Township Fried Rice Shop" in the County Chronicle.
21 Donggaozhuang │ Northeast of Fengshui │ Yuan │ Formerly known as Xiaogao Village. In 1958, it was renamed Donggaozhuang. The village monument records: "The village was built in the eleventh year of the Great Yuan Dynasty (1307) and was called Xiaogaozhuang." There are two villages. In the eighth year of Emperor Yongzheng's reign in the Qing Dynasty (1730), heavy rains caused the Zihe River to overflow, and both villages were destroyed. After the rain, residents of the two villages built a new village here. Because the village site is relatively high, it was named Dagaozhuang. In 1982, during the census of place names, it was renamed Gaozhuang because it had the same name as Dagaozhuang in Fangzhen Township.
23 Hezhuang Village│Fengshuidong│Ming Dynasty│In the second year of Hongwu in the Ming Dynasty (1369), the Huang family established the village and called it Hezhuang. It is said that when the Huang family moved to Licun to settle down, it was named Hezhuang because it faced the flooded Zi River on three sides. In 1907, "Yidu County Chronicle" recorded "Hezhuang in Renzhi Township".
24 Four Corners Square│Southeast of Fengshui│Qing Dynasty│The village was built around the Qianlong period. Because there are stone bridges in the southwest and southeast of the village, a large well in the northeast of the village, and a turtle-shaped feature in the northwest of the village, these four objects are used to locate the four directions, so it is named Sijiaofang. In 1907, "Yidu County Chronicle" recorded "the four corners of Renzhi Township".
25 Qiujiazhuang│Northeast of Fengshui│Yuan Dynasty│Yuan Dynasty, the name of the village is Daqiaozhuang. During the Wanli period of the Ming Dynasty, people surnamed Qiu from Yidu County moved to settle here, and the village name was changed to Qiujiazhuang. Now it is Qiujia Village.
26 Gao Bingxu│Feng Shuidong│Tang Dynasty│According to the "Gao Family Genealogy": "At the beginning of the establishment of the village, a high building was built on the top of the mountain to the north. In the Song Dynasty, Gao Chan changed the title to 'Tingyue Tower', with the following words The building is very high. Later, the village was renamed Gaobingxu due to the large population of the Gao family. This is why "Bingguang" means "xuxi", which means "village". After liberation, it was changed to Gao Bingxu.
27 Zhang Bingxu│Feng Shuidong│Early Ming Dynasty│According to the 1853 "Congshui Baima Zhang Family Genealogy": "During the Tomorrow Shun Period, the first clan moved from Zaoqiang to Zhangzhaodian in Yidu County, and In the 11th generation, he moved to Zhangjiabing Ruins from Mansi River. "Because it is adjacent to Gaobing Ruins in the north, the surname Zhang was named after Bing Ruins. After liberation, he evolved into Zhang Bingxu.
28 Liang Bingxu│Feng Shuidong│Qing│According to the Liang family genealogy: "The ancestors of the Liang family moved to the village in the 15th year of Shunzhi in the Qing Dynasty (1658), and it was called Liang Bingxu." It is modeled after Gao Bingzhi Named after meaning. After liberation, he evolved into Liang Bingxu.
29 Tang Bingxu│Fengshuidong│Qing│The village was built in the eighth year of Yongzheng (1730) and was named after Gao Bingxu (Xu).
30 Lu Bingxu│Fengshuidong│Qing Dynasty│During the Yongzheng period, the surname Lu moved to establish the village. It was named Lu Bingxu (Xu) after the Gaobingxu of the neighboring village.
- Previous article:On the deposit of studying in Australia
- Next article:How many great migrations have taken place in human history?
- Related articles
- Is there water on Mars? Why is Mars suitable for human migration?
- A historical issue is urgent! ! Good people are rewarded.
- What ethnic groups are there in America? The British have the most people?
- Introduction to Mukesh Ambani
- Why do immigrants from China always suffer from discrimination?
- From what angle can we more deeply grasp the essence of Sino-US relations?
- How many kilometers is it from Jiangjin to Xiaba?
- Can I prove it with my parents' visa assets?
- Korean general immigrant visa code
- What are the basic requirements for applying for Japanese nationality?