Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Information before liberation

Information before liberation

After the Qing army entered the customs, General Shengjing, General Ningguta (Jilin) and General Heilongjiang were set up in the northeast in the early years of the Qing Dynasty. The jurisdiction of the three generals is different from that of the Central Plains in management mode, administrative system and land possession form. 1644, Dourgen ordered that Han people were forbidden to enter Manchuria's "Longxing Land" for farming. This is the "prohibition of alcohol". Although the Qing Dynasty began to send the Eight Banners and Han army immigrants to the Northeast in 1692, the population of the Northeast became even rarer after the Manchu people flooded into Shanhaiguan in the early Qing Dynasty. The Manchu rulers regarded the northeast as "the land where ancestors prospered the king" and imposed a long-term ban on the northeast under the pretext of protecting "the benefits of participating in mountains and rivers". There are two words related to the "Forbidden Customs Order": "Hexagonal" and "Crossing the Kanto". In order to strictly enforce the "Forbidden Customs Order", from the Shunzhi period, the Qing government built a 1000 km fence called "Liubianbian" in the northeast at all costs, also known as Liubianbian, Liuqiang, Liucheng and Tiaozbian, which was completed in the middle of Kangxi. The wicker edge from Shanhaiguan via Kaiyuan and Xinbin to Fengcheng South is the "old edge"; From the northeast of Kaiyuan to the north of Jilin, it is a "new frontier". Manchuria, east of the side wall, is forbidden to cross-border farming, and the west of the side wall is used as a pasture for Mongolian nobles, an ally of Manchu Dynasty. The Manchu's ban on Northeast China led to a thin population, which eventually created favorable conditions for Russia to occupy Northeast China. In the late Qing Dynasty, the border crisis became more and more serious, and the Qing Dynasty was forced to open the border ban and adopt the policy of "emigrating to the real border". From 186 1 to 1880, official flag sites such as Jilin paddock, Alechuka paddock and Dalinghe ranch were opened one after another. 1882 (eighth year of Guangxu) first reclaimed land in Jilin, established Hunchun Reclamation Bureau, and then reclaimed land in Heilongjiang. In 1907, the Qing court abolished Shengjing, Ningguta and Heilongjiang generals, and set governors in Fengtian, Jilin and Heilongjiang provinces and three northeastern provinces.