Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Historical evolution of Qingyang

Historical evolution of Qingyang

According to Records of the Historian, Huangdi, the ancestor of mankind, once discussed medicine with Qi Baishi, the originator of traditional Chinese medicine, and published Huangdi Neijing, hence the name "Huang Qi's hometown". Zhou Xianzu never led his people to "run between Rongdi (now Qingyang)", but together with his sons Ju Tao and Sun Gong Liu, he "taught the people to farm" and "cultivated well", which opened the precedent of farming culture in the early Zhou Dynasty. In history, it is said that "the prosperity of Zhou Dao began today". The majestic Zhou Zuling stands on the top of the Dongshan Mountain in Qingcheng, and the temple is magnificent. The Old Palace Temple, located in Wenquan Township, Xifeng District, was named "the first palace in China" by the Chinese Folklore Society. The origin of place names (1) The name "Qingyang" was taken from the political and administrative period of the Song Dynasty. Song Taizu built Gyeongju Yingyong in the first year of Jianlong, and was promoted to Gyeongju at the beginning of Gande. During the reign of Emperor Yingzong Zhiping, the celebration road was changed to the celebration road. It was named after the initials of Zhou Huan and Gyeongju. In the seventh year of Zheng He (1 1 17), Qingyang Army was established in Qingzhou. The name "Qingyang" can only be found in history books and is still in use today.

(2) Qingyang is located in the triangle terrace north of the confluence of Huanjiang River (Xi 'er River, also known as Xihe River) and Rouyuan River (also known as Donghe River) (where Qingcheng County is located now), so the ancients took Shuibei as Yang, hence the name "Qingyang". In the Xia and Shang Dynasties, Qingyang was called a ghost square, which was the city of Gongliu, the ancestor of the Zhou Dynasty. During the Western Zhou Dynasty, it was called the Northern Bow. During the Spring and Autumn Period and the Warring States Period, Qingyang was the land of Rong Di, which once belonged to Yi Qurong. In the thirty-fifth year of the Qin Dynasty (272 BC), the Qin Dynasty destroyed the Rongguo Yi Canal and set it in Beidi County, along the Han and Jin Dynasties. In the Western Wei Dynasty, it moved to Shuozhou and administered Pengyang (now Xifeng District), Yangzhou (now Zhengning County), Zhao Yu County, Ding 'an County, Xiangle County, Xiangle County and Dule County (all in Ningxian County), which was abandoned in the Northern Zhou Dynasty.

In the 16th year of Huang Kai (AD 596), Gyeongju was established, and during the Daye period of Yang Di, it was changed to Honghua County, which governed seven counties: Heshui, Maling, Huachi, Guide, Luoyuan, Honghua and Hongde. In the early Tang Dynasty, it was restored to Gyeongju, and later changed to Anhua County and Hue County. In the early Yuan Dynasty (AD 758), Gyeongju was established, and An Jingjun was promoted. Ningzhou (under the jurisdiction of Pengyuan, Pengyang, Anding, Xiangle and Zhenning) and Yuanzhou (under the jurisdiction of Zhenyuan and Pingliang) both belong to Shaanxi Guannei Road.

Liang was changed to Wu in the Five Dynasties, and later became Qingzhou, which governed eight counties and armies, including Hue, Tongchuan, Pengyuan, Lepan, Huachi (now Heshui County), Zhenning (now Zhengning County), Anding, Dingping, Xiangle and Ningzhou (now Ningxian County).

In the first year of Stegosaurus in Song Taizu (AD 950), Qingzhou Yong Lian was established, belonging to Shaanxi Road; At the beginning of Gandechu, Qingzhou was restored in the first year of Li Qing (A.D. 104 1) and renamed Huanqing Road. In the seventh year of Zhenghe (A.D.117), he was promoted to Qingyang Army, and in the seventh year of Xuanhe (A.D.119), it was changed to Qingyang Prefecture, which governed Anhua, Heshui and Pengyang counties, and Zhou Huan and Pengyang counties.

At the beginning of Jin Dynasty, Qingyang was changed to Guo Jun, and the degree of safety was changed. In the second year of Tongdi (A.D. 1 142), Qingyuan Road general manager office was established, and the four states of Qing, Huan, Yuan and Ning belonged to Qingyuan Road.

In the Yuan Dynasty, it was Qingyang Prefecture. In the Ming Dynasty, it was subordinate to Shaanxi Chief Secretary, plus Qingyang Wei, and governed Ningzhou, Anhua, Heshui, Huanxian and Zhenning counties.

In the fourth year of Emperor Kangxi of Qing Dynasty, he was transferred to the post of Chief Secretary of Gansu Province, and in the fifth year of Emperor Yongzheng (A.D. 1728), he was incorporated into counties and counties, and governed four counties, namely Ningzhou, Anhua, Heshui, Zhenning and Huanxian.

In the second year of the Republic of China (AD 19 13), it belonged to Longdong Road (later renamed Jingyuan Road); 16 (ad 1927), the abandoned road was changed to the original Lijing administrative district. In the 24th year of the Republic of China (AD 1935), Gansu Province established the third administrative supervision area in Xifeng, which governs Qingyang, Huanxian, Heshui, Zhenyuan, Ningxian and Zhengning counties.

1934165438+1On October 7th, the Soviet government in the Shaanxi-Gansu-Ningxia Border Region was established in Nanliang Township. Subsequently, the revolutionary regimes in Huachi and Qingbei counties were established one after another.

1In the autumn of 935, revolutionary regimes were established in Xinzheng and Xinning counties. In June of the same year 165438+ 10, Shaanxi-Gansu province was established, which governs Huachi and Qingbei counties. The Guanzhong Special Zone was established to govern Xinzheng and Xinning counties.

/kloc-in the summer of 0/936, the Soviet regimes in Huan County and Quzi County were established. Merge Qingbei County and Huachi County into Huachi County. In the same year, Shaanxi-Gansu Province was changed to Shaanxi-Gansu-Ningxia Province, and the provincial site was moved from northern Shaanxi to huanan county Helian Bay, and moved to Quzi Town in winter, covering Huachi, Quzi, Chiqing, Gubei and Dinghuan counties.

1937, the Shaanxi-Gansu-Ningxia province was abolished, and the administrative supervision department of Qinghuan District was established to administer Huachi, Huanxian and Quzi counties.

/kloc-in the spring of 0/940, the administrative supervision department of Longdong District was established, which governed Qingyang, Heshui and Zhenyuan counties. In autumn, Qinghuan and Longdong districts merged into Longdong District, which governs Huachi, Huanxian, Quzi, Qingyang, Zhenyuan and Heshui counties.

1May, 949, Guanzhong District was changed to Sanyuan District, and Xinzheng and Xinning counties were returned to Sanyuan District.

1June, 949, Xinzheng County and Xinning County were renamed as Zhengning County and Ningxian County, and were placed under the jurisdiction of Longdong District. On July 27th, Xifeng was liberated. In August, Longdong area was changed to Qingyang District Commissioner's Office, which governs Xifeng City, Huachi County, Huanxian County, Quzi County, Qingyang County, Heshui County, Zhenyuan County, Zhengning County and Ningxian County, 1 city, which belongs to Gansu Administrative Office, and was changed to Gansu Provincial People's Government on February 2, 65438.

1July 8, 949, Xifeng was liberated and Qingyang Commissioner's Office was established. Qingyang Commissioner's Office was merged with Pingliang Commissioner's Office in September 1955, and Qingyang and Pingliang were established in September 1962 10, and became Qingyang Commissioner's Office again.

1April 1968 changed to Qingyang District Revolutionary Committee.

1978 10 was changed to Qingyang district administrative office.

Xifeng City was established in 1986 1 month, and Qingyang District Administrative Office governs 7 counties 1 city.

On June 22, 2002, with the approval of Guo Han [2002] No.55, the State Council abolished Qingyang District and Xifeng City at the county level and established Qingyang City at the prefecture level. Xifeng District is established in Qingyang City, and the administrative area of Xifeng City at the county level is Xifeng District. Jiulong South Road District People's Government. Qingyang County was renamed Qingcheng County. Qingyang has jurisdiction over zhenyuan county, Huan County, Huachi County, Heshui County, Ningxian County, Zhengning County, newly renamed Qingcheng County and newly established Xifeng District.