Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Historical situation of Qingyang farm

Historical situation of Qingyang farm

This place, commonly known as Laodongshanli, was occupied by the Japanese immigrant rural development group during the puppet Manchukuo period. The factory was established in 1947, and was first named as the first farm in Songjiang Province. 1953 In March, it merged with the state-owned demonstration farm in Yanshou County, and was named Qingyang Farm, which belonged to the Construction Department of Songjiang Province. Dashan Township was established in March 1958, and Dashan People's Commune was established in February 1959. The farm system and its subordinate relationship have changed several times between provinces and counties, and have been returned to the provincial farm bureau since 1973.