Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - What are the subordinate towns and villages in Shenyang?
What are the subordinate towns and villages in Shenyang?
Liaozhong District governs 15 towns: Liujiafang Town, Zhujiafang Town, Yujiafang Town, Xiaozhaimen Town, Yangshigang Town, Liuerbao Town, Panjiabao Town, Lengzibao Town, Yangshibao Town, Niuxintuo Town, Manduhu Town and Laodafang Town.
Xinmin city governs 18 towns: Dahongqi Town, Liangshan Town, Daliutun Town, Princess Tun Town, Xinglong Town, Xinglongbao Town, Hutai Town, Fahaniu Town, Qiandangbao Town, Damintun Town, Luhegou Town, Gaotaizi Town, Zhangjiatun Town, Luojiafang Town, Sandaogangzi Town, Taojiatun Town and Dongshanzi Town.
Xinmin city has six townships: Jinwutaizi Township, Hongqi Township, Lutun Township, Yaobao Township, New Rural Township and Yujiawobao Township.
Kangping County has jurisdiction over five towns: Xiaochengzi Town, Zhangqiang Town, Fangjiatun Town, Haoguantun Town and Erniusuo Town.
Kangping County has three townships: Beisijiazi Township, Liangjiazi Township and Haizhou Wobao Township.
There are four ethnic townships in Kangping County: Shajintai Mongolian Manchu Township, Liushutun Mongolian Manchu Township, Xiguantun Mongolian Manchu Township and Dongsheng Manchu Mongolian Township.
Faku County governs 12 towns: Dingjiafang Town, Mengjia Town, Shijiafang Town, Yiniubao Town, Fengbeibao Town, Baojiatun Town, Baijiagou Town, Dujiazi Town, Sanmianchuan Town, Dengshibaozi Town, Yemaotai Town and Xiushuihezi Town.
Faku County has five townships: Shijianfang Township, Qiongji Township, Woniushi Township, Sijiazi Mongolian Township and Mengjia Township.
Extended data:
The historical evolution of Shenyang;
Thirty thousand years ago, there were human activities in the Paleolithic Age in Shenyang.
7200 years ago, a branch of the Chinese nation (Sunbird Totem Culture) cultivated, fished and hunted here, creating a new music culture.
In 300 BC, Qin Kai, the general of Yan State, led an army to expel East Lake and built a waiting city here. As the name implies, the "back city" is a wangcheng, which belongs to Liyan, Xiangping County, Liaodong County. This is the beginning of Shenyang's 2300-year history.
In 22 1 year BC, after Qin Shihuang unified China, the world was divided into 36 counties, and Shenyang was subordinate to Liaodong County (Liaoyang).
During the Western Han Dynasty, the existing history books called it "the back city"? [19] belongs to Liaodong County (Liaoyang) in Han Dynasty, and it is the location of a surname in the middle of Liaodong County, indicating that the "back city" was quite large in the Western Han Dynasty. It was renamed "Shenzhou" in the Tang Dynasty. In the Five Dynasties, Liao Taizu immigrated here, built a tucheng, and the production developed accordingly. During the Jin Dynasty, Jin Taizu captured Shen Zhou and took "Shen Zhou" as the title.
In the third year of Yuan Zhen (1296), the Yuan Dynasty rebuilt Tucheng and changed Shen Zhou to "Shenyang Road", which belonged to Liaoyang Province. The word "Shenyang" here is taken from Shen Zhou and Liaoyang, and it has little to do with "Yang of Shen Shui". Since then, the name "Shenyang" has officially appeared in historical materials and has a history of more than 700 years.
In the 19th year of Hongwu in Ming Dynasty (1386), the Ming Dynasty renamed "Shenyang Road" as "Shenyang Zhongwei".
In the tenth year of Destiny (1625), the Qing emperor Nurhachi moved the capital from Liaoyang to Zhongwei, Shenyang, and began to build the Imperial Palace (now the Forbidden City in Shenyang). This is a historic turning point in Shenyang, from a military health center to Shengjing Imperial City, and gradually developed into a central city in Northeast China.
In the first year of Tiancong (1627), the Qing Emperor Taizong expanded Shenyang City on a large scale and built Shengjing Eight Gates in Shenyang. ?
In the eighth year of Tiancong (1634), Emperor Taizong of the Qing Dynasty named Shenyang "Tiangong", hence the name "Shengjing".
In the first year of Chongde (1636), Mongolia surrendered to the Qing Dynasty and came to Shenyang with a white camel carrying the sacred objects of Mongolia, the Maha Caleb Buddha and the jade seal. Qing Taizong built the Lotus Pure Earth Temple, also known as the Yellow Temple, because it was the temple of the Qing royal family.
In the eighth year of Chongde (1643), Emperor Taizong of the Qing Dynasty ordered the construction of four pagodas and four monasteries in the east, west, south and north with the ancient city of Shenyang as the center, so that the four pagodas and four monasteries could protect the people and ensure that they "came from the five rivers for the national security".
In the first year of Shunzhi (1644), after Fu Lin, the ancestor of the Qing Dynasty, moved to Beijing, Shengjing (now Shenyang) was the capital.
In the fourteenth year of Shunzhi (1657), Fengtianfu was located in Shengjing (now Shenyang), which means "Fengtian traffic", and Shenyang is also called "Fengtian". During the Qing Dynasty in China, Shuntianfu was only set up in Beijing, and Fengtianfu, the capital of Shengjing, was called Shuntianfu, which shows the high standard.
In the third year of Xuantong (19 1 1), after the Revolution of 1911, Shenyang became the capital ruled by Feng Zhi's warlords.
In the Republic of China 12 (1923), the Fengtian municipal government was formally established, and the municipal organizational system first appeared in Shenyang.
In the Republic of China 16 (1927), the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China decided to appoint Chen as the secretary of Manchuria provincial party Committee after the "August 7th" meeting of the Party, in order to unify the leadership of the Northeast Party organization.
In the 17th year of the Republic of China (1928), the CPC Central Committee of Manchuria held the third party member Congress in Shenyang, and the Congress decided to change the CPC Central Committee of Manchuria into the CPC Central Committee of Manchuria. Chen Weiren, Liu Shaoqi, Chen Tanqiu and Luo Dengxian successively served as Party Secretary.
In the Republic of China 18 (1929), on February 5, the Nanjing Kuomintang government renamed feng tian as Liaoning Province. On April 2, "Fengtian City" was changed to "Shenyang City".
In the 20th year of the Republic of China (193 1), Japanese imperialism launched the September 18th Incident, and after occupying Shenyang, it changed "Shenyang City" to "Fengtian City".
In the thirty-fourth year of the Republic of China (1945), War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression won and recovered the northeast, and the name of "Shenyang City" was restored to "Fengtian City".
In the 37th year of the Republic of China (1948), Shenyang was officially liberated on October 2nd.
1953, Shenyang was changed to a municipality directly under the central government.
1954, Shenyang was changed to a municipality directly under the jurisdiction of Liaoning province.
1964, Liaoning Provincial Committee decided to establish Shenyang Special Zone.
1993, Faku and Kangping counties of Tieling City were placed under the jurisdiction of Shenyang, and Xinmin County was removed from the county to establish the city.
From 65438 to 0994, Shenyang was upgraded to a sub-provincial city.
In 2002, Shenyang Economic and Technological Development Zone was merged into Tiexi District.
In 2006, Shenbei New District was established.
On June 7th, 20 14, with the approval of the State Council, it was agreed to rename Shenyang Dongling District as Hunnan District.
20 16 1 month Liaozhong county zoning.
Baidu Encyclopedia-Shenyang
- Previous article:What kind of dream is the Chinese dream?
- Next article:How long does it take by train from Suzhou to Xinjiang?
- Related articles
- I graduated from the United States as an undergraduate. I don't need to provide IELTS scores to apply for graduate students in Australia, so I didn't take IELTS. The question now is 1. Australia 573.
- How to pronounce Egypt in English
- Laos landing visa is still visa-free
- On the Importance of Target Decomposition
- Bottles and jars talking to themselves 35 1-367
- Brief introduction of kedu town
- Hello, how do you say it in Uighur?
- Social practice activity record form and filling in
- Notary certificate of immigration with no criminal record (the existing one has expired and will go abroad soon. Is it necessary to reissue it? )
- How to transmit the X simulator of the blade of another plane