Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Sichuan opera in 2000, Shu embroidery in 2000, and printmaking in 2000.

Sichuan opera in 2000, Shu embroidery in 2000, and printmaking in 2000.

The history of Chengdu, Sichuan

Chengdu, named during the Warring States Period, has gone through 2500 years. In the ancient big cities of China, it is the only one that has neither changed its name nor moved.

Natural disasters in Chengdu are far less than those in other areas, whether it is floods, droughts, snowstorms, hail, locusts or earthquakes.

The largest migration wave in China's history, which lasted for a hundred years, came from China 17 provinces and regions, and Huguang filled Sichuan.

Qingcheng Mountain is one of the cradles of Taoism, and was rated as a world cultural heritage in 2000.

Qingyang Palace, the most thoroughfare in southwest China, Qing Dynasty.

Daci Temple, where monk Xu meditated and realized the Tao before studying the classics.

Wuhou Temple is dedicated to Zhuge Liang, the first famous figure in the world.

Du Fu Caotang was rebuilt in Qing Dynasty.

Sichuan cuisine was gradually developed after immigrants in the early Qing Dynasty.

Sichuan Opera has five tones, which were formed after immigrants in the early Qing Dynasty.

There have been many large-scale immigrants in Chengdu's history, all because of the war. At the end of Song Dynasty and the beginning of Yuan Dynasty, after nearly half a century of war, Chengdu residents lost 80%, and then moved for the first time. In the late Ming and early Qing dynasties, Chengdu was devastated after 80 years of war. When Dedi Zhang, the governor of Sichuan in the Qing Dynasty, went to Chengdu, he once said to the court that "at most dozens of families, in villages and towns, there are only a few huts, and only a few people are poor". Chengdu, with a population of 580,000 in the Tang Dynasty, is one of the world's metropolises. By the early Qing Dynasty, Chengdu was almost an empty city, with no people and no tigers and wolves. In the next hundred years, more than 1 10,000 people emigrated.

Important crops, such as corn, sweet potatoes, tobacco, sugar cane and peanuts, were introduced at that time. Douchi comes from Jiangxi, Ma.

Historical events in Chengdu

In the 4th century BC, Ming Chengzu moved to Chengdu. The ancient Shu kingdom, Kaiming V (one said IX) abolished the emperor's name and moved the capital to Chili (now Shangnan Street in Chengdu) to build a temple. Chengdu became the capital for the first time.

King Qin Huiwen destroyed Shu in 365438 BC+06 BC (the fifth year of King Liang and the ninth year of King Qin Huiwen). There was civil strife in Shu, and the king of Shu sent troops to cut Hou, who turned to Qin for help. Qin Huiwen sent Zhang Yi and Sima Cuo to attack Shu, and the ancient Shu kingdom perished.

In 3 1 1 year BC (the fourth year of Zhou Nanwang and the fourteenth year of Yuan Geng, King of Qin Huiwen), Zhang Ruo was established as its capital. After King Huiwen of Qin sent troops to quell the rebellion in Shu, Zhang Ruo, the commander of Shu, built the capital in imitation of Xianyang, which was completed in September of 3 10 BC (the fifth year of Zhou Nanwang). Chengdu is divided into big cities and few cities. Cities bend like turtles, so Chengdu is also called "turtle city".

During the reign of Emperor Jing of the Western Han Dynasty (before 156 ~ before 14 1), Wen Weng of Lujiang advocated education, sent people to imperial academy to study, and returned with a heavy responsibility. There is also a Shishi Gong Xue in the south of Chengdu (now Shishi Middle School in Chengdu) to reward students with excellent academic performance and set up Shu Middle School.

In the 19th year of Jian 'an in the Eastern Han Dynasty (2 14), Liu Bei proclaimed himself emperor in Chengdu. Liu Bei led the army to destroy Liu Zhang and was in charge of Yizhou Pasturing. In 22 1 a.d., Liu Bei proclaimed himself emperor, with Chengdu as his capital, and the country name was Han, which was called "Shu Han" in history, and was in a state of separation with Wei and Wucheng. In 263 AD, it was conquered by Wei. Te Li and Li Xiong, according to the first year of Yongning in the Western Jin Dynasty in Chengdu (30 1), Te Li led a crowd to capture Chengdu and establish a peasant regime. In 306 AD, his son Li Xiong proclaimed himself emperor in Chengdu, with the title "Dacheng". In 338 AD, his successor changed the country name to "Han", which was called "Cheng Han" in history. The "Cheng Han" regime lasted for six generations, and Yonghe in the Eastern Jin Dynasty died in 347.

Emperor Tang lived in Tianbao, Emperor Xuanzong of Tang Dynasty in Chengdu for fifteen years (756). Because of the "Anshi Rebellion", Xuanzong went to Shu to settle in Chengdu. After Xuanzong returned to Chang 'an, the Tang government promoted Chengdu to "Nanjing". In the first year of Tang Xizong Guangming (880), Huang Chao and Nuo people fled to Sichuan and lived in Chengdu for three years.

In 768 AD, Mrs. Huanhua stayed in Dali for three years in Chengdu, and Yang Zilin, the envoy of Luzhou Army, took the opportunity of Cui Ning, the ambassador of Chengdu Yin and Jiannan Xichuan, and made a surprise attack on Chengdu. Cui Ning (known as Mrs. Huanhua)' s concubine, a stone man, has made a fortune and raised thousands of people, and she is handsome enough to attack her. Yang Zilin failed, and Chengdu was guaranteed. Shiren Town has made meritorious service in guarding Chengdu, and the court named her Mrs. Ji Guo. Chengdu people regarded her as a guardian goddess, and later built the Huanhua Lady Temple near the Huanhua River in the west of Chengdu.

After the Five Dynasties in Chengdu, Meng Yunxi, the queen of Shu, admired famous flowers and preferred hibiscus flowers. He ordered hibiscus trees to be planted all over the walls of Chengdu, the capital, and assigned special personnel to take care of them. Later generations inherited this custom and planted hibiscus trees everywhere. Every autumn, hibiscus flowers are in full bloom, and the city is full of beautiful flowers, so Chengdu is named "Furong City". Furong is now the city flower of Chengdu.

The mode of three-revision of history refers to the Northern Song scholars Fan Zhen, Fan Zuyu and Fan Chong, all of whom are from Huayang County (now Shuangliu County) in Chengdu. Fan Zhen participated in the compilation of Records of Renzong, Notes on Residence, Book of the New Tang Dynasty, Category Compilation and other books. Fan Zuyu is a grandnephew of Fan Zhen, who wrote Zong Shenzhi and Tang Jian, and served as his main assistant when Sima Guang wrote Zi Tongzhi Jian. Fan Chong, the eldest son of Fan Zuyu, presided over the reconstruction of Song Shenzong and Song Zhezong dynasties. These three schools play an important role in the history of Chinese historiography and literature. Tang Jian (12) written by Fan Zuyu is known as the historical masterpiece of "Three hundred years of chaos control in Ming Dynasty".

The establishment of Yizhou Jiaozi service "Jiaozi", the earliest paper money in China, is the payment voucher for payment between merchants. Jiaozi first appeared in A.D. 1008 and was first distributed in Chengdu. In the first year of Renzong Tiansheng in the Northern Song Dynasty (1023), the Song government set up Yizhou Jiaozi Service Office in Chengdu to manage the distribution and circulation of Jiaozi in a unified way.

Zhang According to the first year of Qing Shunzhi in Chengdu (1644), Zhang, the general of the peasant uprising army in the late Ming Dynasty, captured Chengdu, established the peasant regime in Daxi, changed the Yuan Dynasty to Dashun, and called himself the King of Daxi.

In the second year of Tongzhi in Kejiaxiang, Shi Dakai (1863) and Shi Dakai, king of Taiping Heavenly Kingdom, led troops into Sichuan and failed to attack Chengdu. He was captured by the Qing army in Daduhezi Land (now Anshunchang, Shimian County, Sichuan Province) and killed in Hakka Lane, Chengdu on May 10th, the second year of Tongzhi.

Zunjing Academy was founded in the 12th year of Tongzhi in Qing Dynasty (1873). Sichuan scholar Zhang Zhidong raised funds to build Zunjing Academy near Xishi Temple on the west side of Miao Wen Street in Chengdu. It was completed and opened in the spring of the first year of Guangxu (1875). The college is famous for its talents. Wang Yun and Song successively served as the dean of the Academy. Zunjing Academy has trained a large number of talents. In modern Sichuan, a large number of "Shu scholars" and outstanding figures such as Yang Rui, Song, Pu Dianjun, Zhang Lan, Wu studied here. In the 28th year of Guangxu reign in Qing Dynasty (1902), the Academy was expanded into a higher school in Sichuan Province (the predecessor of Sichuan University).

Sichuan Machinery Bureau was founded in Guangxu three years of Qing Dynasty (1877). Sichuan Governor Ding Baozhen founded Sichuan Machinery Bureau in Lianchi, Dongdaemun, Chengdu, which was completed and put into operation the following year. This is the earliest military factory in Sichuan. After the scale was expanded, it was renamed Sichuan Arsenal after the Revolution of 1911. Sichuan Machinery Bureau is the most outstanding achievement of Westernization Movement in Sichuan, which objectively stimulated the emergence and development of Sichuan national industry.

On May 9th, the Qing government announced the state-owned railway policy in the third year of Qing Dynasty (19 1 1). When the imperial edict of robbing the commercial railway reached Chengdu, it was immediately strongly opposed by Chengdu Constitutionalists. In June of the same year, the Qing government signed a "loan contract" with banking groups in Britain, the United States, France, Germany and other countries, and its plot to seize road money and sell road rights was completely exposed. On June 17, Chengdu gentry and businessmen set up a road protection association in Yuefu Street Railway Company, vowing to "break the contract to protect the road", and the trend of road protection quickly spread from Chengdu to Sichuan. On September 7th, the governor of Sichuan gathered Pu Dianjun, Luo Lun, Zhang Lan and others of the Lu Bao Comrades' Association, massacred the petitioners and created a "Chengdu massacre". On September 8th, Comrade Lu Bao rose up in the army near Chengdu, besieged Chengdu, and members of the Quanchuan Alliance took the opportunity to launch an armed uprising. The trend of protecting roads in Sichuan became the fuse of the Revolution of 1911.

During the Anti-Japanese War, the Japanese bombed Chengdu many times, including two large-scale bombings. 1939, the center of Chengdu was bombed by Japanese planes, and hundreds of civilians were bombed. Japanese planes bombed Chengdu, causing 1000 injuries.

Chengdu Municipal People's Government was established1949 65438+On February 27th, China People's Liberation Army occupied Chengdu. 1950 65438+ 10 On October 6th, the Chengdu Municipal People's Government was established, with Zhou Shidi as the mayor.