Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - The Historical Evolution of Yuyang District

The Historical Evolution of Yuyang District

According to 1982 Oracle Bone Inscriptions and cultural relics unearthed in Lijiaya, Qingjian, Yuyang District, Yulin City, it is a nomadic tribe in Shang Dynasty. From the Western Zhou Dynasty to the beginning of the Spring and Autumn Period, the territory was occupied by nomadic ancient tribes Yan and Zhai. In the seventeenth year of King Xiang of Zhou in the Spring and Autumn Period (635 BC), Jin Wengong sent troops to "fight for refuge" and occupied the area between the entrance water (Wuding River) and Luoshui, and Yuyang District was returned to the State of Jin. In the twenty-third year of King Wei Lie of the Warring States Period (403 BC), the doctors of the State of Jin, Han Qian, Wei Si and Evonne, became princes themselves. The three clans were divided into Jin and Yuyang belonged to Wei. By the eighth year (36 1 before), Wei had built the Great Wall, "Seguyang (now south of Baotou), from Zheng (now hua county, Shaanxi) to Bin County, Luo (Luohe) to Shang County, governing fifteen cities". Shang Jun is the earliest document that records the establishment of Shicheng in Yuyang area. In the forty-first year of King Xian Zhou (328 BC), the State of Qin defeated the State of Wei, who was forced to cede the city of 15 to the State of Qin. Qin was still established and ruled by pumice (now near Yu He River in Yuyang District), which was under the jurisdiction of pumice county. In the eighteenth year of Zhou Nanwang (297 BC), Zhao Huiwen invaded the state of Qin in the west and occupied Sheshi and other places in Shang Jun. In forty-five years (the first 270 years), Qin counterattacked Zhao, recovered lost territory, destroyed foreign songs, set up Beidi, Longxi and other counties, and built the Great Wall to resist Zhai. Yuyang District belongs to Qin Shangjun.

In the twenty-sixth year of Qin Shihuang (22 1), Qin unified the six countries and implemented the county system. Yuyang District belongs to Fushi County of Shang Jun County in the south and Jiuyuan County of Qin Xin County in the north. The county seat is unknown.

In February of the first year of Emperor Gaozu (206 BC), Xiang Yu established himself as the overlord of Chu, made Dong Ming the king of Zhai, occupied Shangjun, and called Zhai Guo. In the second year (the first 205 years), Zhai Wang surrendered to Han and Han returned to the county. In the third year (the first 204 years), the Huns' right king department occupied the "Laosai" in Shang Jun County (the Great Wall built by the King of Qin). At that time, the northern part of Yuyang District was occupied by Huns, and the southern part belonged to Fushi County, Shang County, Han Dynasty. In the second year of yuanshuo (BC 127), Emperor Wudi chased the Xiongnu to the north and recovered the Hetao area. Since then, more counties and counties have been set up, and the poor in Kanto and other places have been moved to Longxi, Beidi, Xihe and Shang Jun, and the surrendered Xiongnu and Qiuci people in the western regions have been placed in these areas. Their settlement is called a vassal state, which is set as a vassal state and supervised by a captain (military attache). In the fourth year of Emperor Wu of the Han Dynasty (before 10 1), there was a command post of Qiuci Imperial Army in Yuyang District (also known as Qiuci County in historical books, in the ancient city beach of Niujialiang Township today), the south (now Yuhe District) belonged to the relocated Pumice County, and the east (now Anya District) belonged to the newly-built Hong Men County. At the beginning of the Eastern Han Dynasty, he still attacked his old place. In the second year of Yong Chu in the Eastern Han Dynasty (108), the Qiang people and the South Xiongnu rebelled against the Han Dynasty, and the suppression by the Han court failed. In the fifth year (1 1 1), Shang county moved from pumice to Yaxian county (now east of Baishui county, Shaanxi province), and pumice, Qiuci and other counties were abandoned. In the fourth year of Yongjian (129), Shang Jun Zhisuo moved back to Pumice. The following year, the Han court sent a letter to send the prisoners sentenced to death to the northern monk army. In the fifth year of Yonghe (140), the southern Xiongnu and Qiang Hu attacked Han again, killed a captain and occupied Xihe River. Shang Jun Zhisuo moved to xia yang (now south of Hancheng County, Shaanxi Province) for the second time, and Yuyang District was occupied by South Xiongnu and Hu Qiang, but it was not built.

From the Three Kingdoms to the Western Jin Dynasty, Yuyang District was occupied by Hu Qiang, with no county and no county. In the third year of Daxing in the Eastern Jin Dynasty (320), former Zhao Emperor Liu Yao (Southern Xiongnu) sent troops to conquer people and returned. In the third year of Xianhe (328), Schleswig defeated Liu Yao, established the post-Zhao, and ruled. In the third year of Shengping (359), Liu (the father of Helian Bobo), a southern Xiongnu, came to the city (now Balasu Baicheng Station in China), and his territory belonged to Yuyang District. In the third year of Yixi (407), Helian Bobo established Daxia Country, and Yuyang District belonged to Daxia. Soon, the capital of Daxia will be unified into Wancheng (now Jingbian Baichengzi).

During the Northern and Southern Dynasties, the Northern Wei Dynasty began to shine for four years (427). Wantong Town was established after the Northern Wei Dynasty broke the summer, and Yuyang District was subordinate to Wantong Town in the Northern Wei Dynasty. In the 11th year of Taihe (487), the Northern Wei Dynasty changed Wantong Town to Zhou Xia (Wantong City), which governed four counties and nine counties. The northern part of Yuyang District belongs to Deming County, which is a county without examination. Jung County is located in the south and belongs to Huazheng County. In 546, in the twelfth year of the unification of western Wei Wendi, Huazheng County was renamed Honghua County, and the county still used the old system of the Northern Wei Dynasty.

At the beginning of the Northern Zhou Dynasty, Rongge County was withdrawn, and its jurisdiction was merged into Honghua County (now Hengshan County) of Roadshow County. In the third year of Baoding (563), Kaiguang County and Kaiguang County were added in Yinzhou (now the place where Hengshan was a cop) (now the place where Jia Pu of Anya Road in Yuyang District was located). In four years (564), Ningshuo County (southwest of Yuyang District) belonged to Honghua County, Zhou Xia. In the second year of Xiang Dynasty (580), Kaiguang County was abolished, and Kaiguang County was under its jurisdiction, which belonged to Zhongxiang County (then the county was located in jia county) and belonged to Yinzhou.

In the first year of Emperor Kai of Sui Dynasty (58 1), the territory was as before. Zhongxiang County was renamed Xiangzhen County for avoiding the name of Emperor Yang Zhong. In the third year (583), the county was removed and changed to a state-led county, involving Rulin County (where today's Yuhe River is located) and belonging to Yinzhou. Kaiguang County (ditto); Dejing County (the ancient city boundary of Hongshiqiao) belongs to Zhou Xia. In the third year of Daye (607), the state was changed into a county and Yinzhou was abolished. In Yuyang District, Confucian Forest and Kaiguang were changed to Diaoyin County (now Suide); Zhou Xia was changed to Shuofang County, and Dejing and Ningshuo counties in Yuyang District still belong to Shuofang County. In the 13th year of the Great Cause (6 17), in March, Liang Shi, an eagle flying in Shuofang County, Zhou Xia, joined the Turks to fight against Sui and establish the State of Liang, *** 12. During this period, Yuyang area belonged to Liang State.

In the Tang Dynasty, the organizational system of Dao, Zhou and County was implemented. In the second year of Zhenguan (628), the beam was destroyed in the Tang Dynasty, and the Guannei Road was restored to Yinzhou, Suizhou and Zhou Xia, involving Rulin County, Kaiguang County, Dejing County and Ningshuo County in Yinzhou. In the second year of Kaiyuan (7 14), the administrative office of Funing County in Yinzhou was moved to Yuyang District (now Zhenchuan). In the first year of Tianbao (742), Yinzhou was changed to Yinchuan County, and Zhou Xia was changed to Shuofang County. In the first year of Gan Yuan (758), it was changed to Yinzhou and Zhou Xia. In the second year of Guangqi (886), Tuoba Sigong, the leader of the Tangut Qiang nationality, made great contributions to suppressing the Huang Chao uprising, and was appointed as our army (now part of Yulin and Yimeng in Inner Mongolia) to command the four states of Yin, Xia, Sui and Yi. Yuyang District belongs to Yinzhou in the south and Zhou Xia in the north. From the late Tang Dynasty and the Five Dynasties to the early Song Dynasty, Yuyang District was always the place where the Tangut Army was divided.

Song Taiping rejuvenating the country for three years (978), the Song Dynasty set up a road, state, government, army and prison. In the seventh year (982), Li Jipeng (official name) gave Yin, Xia, Sui, Yi, Jingzhou and other places to Song, which belonged to Shaanxi Road. Li's younger brother led the Tangut to fight against the Song Dynasty and successively captured Yinzhou and other places. Since then, he rebelled against the Song Dynasty many times and controlled Yinzhou and Zhou Xia for a long time. In the first year of Song Baoyuan (1038), (moving his grandson) proclaimed himself emperor in Xingqing House (now Yinchuan City) and established Xixia Kingdom. Yuyang District belongs to Yinzhou and Zhou Xia in Xixia. In the fourth year of Yuanfeng (108 1), Song Jun successively captured Wu Luo (now Zhenchuan), Yinzhou and Zhou Xia. In September of the following year, Xixia Army launched a massive counterattack to recapture Yinzhou, Wu Luo and other urban and rural areas. In six years (1083), Song made peace with Xixia. In the year of Fu Yuanyuan (1098), the Song Dynasty captured the fortress of Kaiguang (in Jin 'an Cliff), and in the fourth year of Song Chongning (1 105), it also captured Yinzhou City, and later made peace with Xia, changing the city into a martial arts city.

In the sixth year of Jintianhui (1 128), Jin Bing occupied the southeast region, and Kaiguang and Siwucheng belonged to it. In the third year of Zheng Da (1226), Siwu County was established and merged into Mizhi County the following year. At that time, Yuyang District belonged to History in the east, Mizhi County in the south and Mongolia's sphere of influence in the northwest, so it was not built.

The Yuan Dynasty established provinces, prefectures, prefectures and counties. The south of the Great Wall in Yuyang District belongs to Mizhi County, Suide District, Yan 'an Road, Xingzhongshu Province, Shaanxi Province, and there is no building in the north of the Great Wall, which is a nomadic place in Mongolia.

Ming Hongwu four years (137 1), Sui Dewei. In the ninth year (1376), Liu Chong, a thousand families of Suidewei, led the soldiers and civilians to enter Yulin Village (also known as Yulin Village, located in the north of Pu Hui Quan in Yulin City today), and set up thousands of families (military organizational system) to govern 18 military camps near Yulin Village. In the second year of orthodoxy (1437), in order to resist the invasion of southern Mongolia such as Tatar and Huoshai, Wang Zhen, commander-in-chief of Yansui Town, led the military and civilians to build Yulin Castle, and successively built or rebuilt castles under the jurisdiction of thousands of households in Yulin, such as Yu He, Chaheer (later Changle Fort), Shuidiwan Village (later Shuang Shan Fort), Xiangshui Fort and Gaojiabao.

In the seventh year of Chenghua (147 1), Yulin Wei was established. In nine years (1473), Yansui Town moved from Suide to Yulin City. During the period from Chenghua to Jiajing, Changle Fort was relocated in Yuyang District, adding Guide Fort, Jian 'an Fort, Baoning Fort and Zhenchuan Fort, with Chai Tang (the place where grain and grass were collected) under the fort. Since the middle of the Ming Dynasty, Weifang in Yuyang District has also been established as an administration, and Weifang in Yulin and the middle road of Yansui Town in Zhili are under dual jurisdiction.

At the beginning of Qing Dynasty, it was still under the old system of Ming Dynasty, and the Weibao and Chaitang barracks in China were still under the jurisdiction of Yulin Weifang and Zhonglu.

In the ninth year of Yongzheng in Qing Dynasty (173 1), Yulin Wei was changed to Yulin House (Yulin City), and at the same time, Yulin, Huaiyuan (now Hengshan Mountain), Jingbian and Dingbian counties were established, which were under the jurisdiction of Yulin House. The original Yulin Weizhong Road Baoning, Changle, Shuang Shan, Guide, Yu He, Zhenchuanbao and the 13 Chaitangdi and Yulin City established by these castles are under the jurisdiction of the newly established Yulin County. In the twenty-seventh year of Qianlong (1762), Jiazhou Jian 'an Fort was placed under Yulin County.

After the Revolution of 1911, the government and state were abolished and provinces, prefectures and counties were established. In the second year of the Republic of China (19 13), Yulin Road (Yulin City) was established, and Yuyang District belonged to it. In 15 (1926), Yulin Road was cancelled, and Yuyang District was placed under the jurisdiction of Zhili Province. In the 22nd year of the Republic of China (1933), Yuyang district implemented the Baojia system, and the county was divided into six districts. In 24 years (1935), there were 10 administrative supervision areas in Shaanxi Province, and Yuyang District was the first supervision area (Yulin). In 26 years (1937), the joint guarantee was changed to township.

1946 65438+1October 13, Zhenchuan and Yu He were liberated, and Zhenchuan county was established on June+1October 3, 65438, which governs Zhenchuan, Shangyanwan, Yu He and Qingquan (. 1April, 949, Zhenchuan County was renamed Yulin County. On June 1949, Yulin City was peacefully liberated. Yulin county and Yulin city belong to the Yulin area of Shaanxi administrative office in the Shaanxi-Gansu-Ningxia border region. 1950 In April, Yulin County and the city merged into Yulin County, which was under the jurisdiction of Yulin Special Zone in Shaanxi Province. 1956 10, Suide area was abolished, and the six counties under its jurisdiction were merged into Yulin area, and Yulin city remained the location of the agency. 1 September 1958, the district and township organizational systems were abolished, and 22 people's communes and1chengguan town in Yuyang district were established. 1 958 65438+February10—1961September1,Hengshan county was merged into Yulin county. 1July, 984, people's commune, production brigade and production team were abolished, and townships (towns) and administrative villages were established.

In September 1988, 1, Yulin county was renamed as Yulin city, which belongs to Yulin area.

On July 1 day, 2000, the Yulin District Administrative Office was revoked and a prefecture-level Yulin City was established, and the original county-level Yulin City was changed to Yuyang District.