Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - What is the history of Haining Haiyan?

What is the history of Haining Haiyan?

Haining

Haining is one of the birthplaces of Liangzhu culture. According to archaeological data, there were ancestors living on the land of Haining between 6000 and 7000 years ago. During the Spring and Autumn Period and the Warring States Period, Haining was the territory of Wuyuan Township, Li Township, and Yuer Township of Yue, Wu, and Chu. During the Qin Dynasty, it was located in Haiyan County and Youquan County. In the eighth year of Jian'an in the Eastern Han Dynasty (203), Lu Xun was appointed as the captain of Haichang Tuntian and took charge of county affairs. In the second year of Wu Huangwu in the Three Kingdoms (223), Haiyan was analyzed and Yanguan County was established from Quan. It belonged to Wu County and was under the jurisdiction of Yangzhou. This was the beginning of the establishment of Haining County. In the seventh year of Wude (624) of Tang Dynasty, it was incorporated into Qiantang County, and in the fourth year of Zhenguan (630), it was restored to Yanguan County. In the first year of Yuanzhen (1295), it was promoted to Yanguan Prefecture, and in the second year of Tianli (1329), it was renamed Haining Prefecture. In the second year of Hongwu in the Ming Dynasty (1369), it was demoted to Haining County and belonged to Hangzhou Prefecture. In the 38th year of Qianlong reign of the Qing Dynasty (1773), it was promoted to a state. In the first year of the Republic of China (1912), it was changed from a prefecture to a county, directly under the jurisdiction of Zhejiang Province. In the 37th year of the Republic of China (1948), it was placed under the First Administrative Supervision District. In May 1949, it was captured by the Chinese People's Liberation Army and established as Haining County, which belongs to Jiaxing Prefecture. In June 1949, the county people's government moved to Xiashi Town. In October 1958, Haiyan County was merged into Haining County, and in December 1961, Haiyan County was reestablished. In November 1986, Haining County was evacuated and Haining City was established, which belongs to Jiaxing City. Historically, Shanghaining County has been governed by Yanguan Town for a long time. During the Anti-Japanese War, it was moved to the countryside around Yuanhua and outside the county. After the victory of the Anti-Japanese War, it was located in Xiashi Town.

Haiyan

In 222 BC, Haiyan County was established. In the fifth year of Kaiyuan (717) of the Tang Dynasty, the county seat was moved to this place.

Songze Culture

Haiyan County is one of the birthplaces of Songze Culture. More than 5,000 years ago, ancestors in the county were engaged in farming, animal husbandry, fishing and hunting. In the 25th year of the Qin Dynasty (222 BC), the county was established. It got its name because "the seaside is wide and the salt fields are facing each other". Since the establishment of the county, Haiyan has moved to various counties and analyzed its environment six times. At the end of Qin Dynasty, the county was submerged into a lake (Zhehu) and moved to Wuyuan Township (now outside the east gate of Pinghu City).

Song and Yuan Dynasties

In the third year of Taiping and Xingguo's reign in the Song Dynasty (978), Qian Muna of Wu and Yue returned to the Song Dynasty. In the third year of Zhidao (997), Haiyan County belonged to Xiuzhou and was under the jurisdiction of Liang Dynasty. Zhejiang Road. On August 22, the seventh year of Zhenghe (1117), Xiuzhou was named Jiahe County. After Emperor Gaozong of the Southern Song Dynasty crossed south in the third year of Jianyan (1129), Haiyan County still belonged to Xiuzhou and was under the jurisdiction of Liangzhe West Road. In October of the first year of Qingyuan (1195), Xiuzhou was promoted to Jiaxing Prefecture and Haiyan County was promoted to Shangxian County. In December of the first year of Jiading (1208), Jiaxing Prefecture was promoted to Jiaxing Army Festival. In the 13th year of Yuan Dynasty (1276), in the south of the Yangtze River, Haiyan County belonged to the Appeasement Department of Jiaxing Prefecture and was under the jurisdiction of Jianghuai Province. In the following three years, it was transferred to the Jiaxing Road General Manager's Office. In the 22nd year, it was changed to Jiangnan and Zhejiang and other places and was transferred to Zhongshu Province Jiangnan and Zhejiang West Road. In the first year of Yuanzhen (1295), Haiyan County was promoted to Haiyan Prefecture, and its affiliation remained the same. In November of the Bingwu year of Zhu Yuanzhang (1366), Jiaxing Road was renamed Jiaxing Prefecture in Pingzhe. In the first year of Hongwu in the Ming Dynasty (1368), Jiaxing Prefecture was directly under the jurisdiction of the capital. The following year, Haiyan Prefecture was reduced to a county (county level is the highest). In November of the 14th year, Haiyan County was transferred to Zhejiang Province along with Jiaxing Prefecture and took over the Provincial Government Envoy Department. In June of the second year of Shunzhi in the Qing Dynasty (1645), Zhejiang was established. Following the Ming system, Haiyan County was under the jurisdiction of Zhejiang and other places inherited the Provincial Envoy Jiaxing Prefecture of Hangjiahu Road (Government of Jiaxing). When the Taiping Army was stationed in Haiyan, local government was established.

Period of the Republic of China

In the first year of the Republic of China (1912), the provincial government was abolished and became a two-level system of provinces and counties. The road system was restored in 3 years, and the province and county were unified by the road. Haiyan County belonged to Qiantang Road, Zhejiang Province (the provincial capital and the Daoyin Office were both located in Hang County, now Hangzhou). In March 2016, Dao was abolished and a two-level system of provinces and counties was implemented. In June 21, it belonged to the Second Administrative Supervision District (resident in Jiaxing). In the winter of 2026, most of the counties under the original second district were occupied by the Japanese army, and they were abolished. They were restored on September 20, 27, and the divisions were readjusted based on railways, highways and the Qiantang River. Haiyan County belonged to the Western Zhejiang Administration. The Third Administrative Supervision District (residing in Shaoxing). In 1929, it was changed to the Tenth Administrative Supervision District (based in Jiaxing. In October 1932, it was moved to the junction of Jiaxing and Haiyan counties, and returned to Jiaxing in 1935. In 2028, the Japanese and puppet county government was established on February 26, 2028. Jiaxing Special Administrative Region Commissioner's Office.

In November 1931, the county government was ordered to evacuate the county. In October 1932, he returned to the county with the Provincial Tenth District Office to rebuild the district and township government). In April 1937, it belonged to the First Administrative Inspection District (residing in Wuxing).

The People's Republic of China period

On May 7, 1949, Haiyan entered the period of the People's Republic of China administration. In May 1950, three administrative villages in Shiling Township were assigned to Haining County, and 10 administrative villages in Pinghu County were assigned to Haiyan County. On November 21, 1958, the organizational structure of Haiyan County was revoked, and the area was merged into Haining County. Three townships, Xitangqiao, Haitang, and Yuantong, were placed under Pinghu County. On December 15, 1961, Haiyan County was reestablished, with jurisdiction over 2 towns and 16 communes. Shiling Township still belongs to Haining County. In 1983, the commune was abolished and the township was established. In August 1985, Kanpu, Tongyuan and Xitangqiao were evacuated from their villages and established as towns. With the development of economy, villages and towns were evacuated and built in Yucheng, Baibu and Qinshan. In 1999, the administrative divisions of towns and villages were adjusted to govern 9 towns and 3 townships. In October 2001, the administrative divisions of townships were adjusted and optimized again, with jurisdiction over eight towns: Wuyuan, Shendang, Kanpu, Qinshan, Tongyuan, Xitangqiao, Yucheng and Baibu.