Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Evolution of gannan county's organizational system

Evolution of gannan county's organizational system

The old name is Erzhan, and the local name is Ganjingzi. The origin of the place name Ganjingzi is said to be barren, overgrown with weeds and sparsely populated more than 200 years ago. Later, Han people came here from the south to cultivate land and plant. In order to solve the drinking water problem, they dug the ground and dug wells, and the clear springs gushed, and the well water was refreshing and sweet. Since then, immigrants have gradually gathered and the number of registered permanent residence has increased, so this place was named Ganjingzi. The origin of Gannan's name, according to the relevant data, "Gan" refers to the wasteland in Gansu; "South" is an orientation noun, which refers to the south of Hailar. When the county government was established, it was named after it.

In ancient times, three generations were cautious, and later it was the land of God.

From the Neolithic Age to the Zhou and Qin Dynasties (about 5000 years ago-206 BC), the county belonged to the ancestors of the nation and was also the place where the nation lived.

During the Three Kingdoms Period of the Han Dynasty (206 BC-265 AD), the county belonged to the Fuyu Kingdom of the Labin people. The Han Dynasty was a wasteland, and I belonged to the Eastern Han Dynasty, which belonged to Xuantu County (now the ruins of the ancient city near Baiguantun, east of Shenyang). At the end of Han Dynasty, it belonged to Gongsun Du regime in Liaodong and Wei in 237 AD. During the post-Han Three Kingdoms period, it was the territory of Fuyu slavery kingdom.

During the Wei, Jin, Southern and Northern Dynasties (AD 265-589), Fuyu County was under the jurisdiction of Jin Xiangping (now Liaoyang), an assassin in Pingzhou and a captain in Dongyi. Fuxi died in 494 AD, belonging to the northern Fuxi people's "fighting desert people" (also written as "desert Lu" and "desert building"), also known as "Kouman khanate". The county boundary is the place where its western border and Shiwei reach the border area.

During the Sui Dynasty (58 1-6 18), the county was surrounded by stones. It belongs to Tutun in the East Turkic khanate.

In the Tang Dynasty (AD 6 18-907), the county belonged to Heather Wei Wu Pill. It belongs to the "Yingzhou Dudufu" in Tang Dynasty, and was renamed as "Dongyi Dudufu" in Taizong. In the eighth year of Tang Zhenyuan (792), it was changed to be under the jurisdiction of "Ten Guards DuDu House" and controlled by "Youzhou Festival" in Tang Dynasty.

During the Five Dynasties, Ten Kingdoms, Northern Song Dynasty and Liao Dynasty (907- 1 127), the county belonged to the territory of Liao State of Qidan regime. In 90 1 year, Lu Ye Abao, chief of the Khitan, broke Shiwei and Yujue. In 904, Shiwei was under the jurisdiction of the Khitan. The county is Shiwei's hometown and has always been under the jurisdiction of Qidan. In 947, Qidan was formally established as Liao. The county is under the jurisdiction of Taizhou, Shangjing Road, Daliao, and has jurisdiction over the "Wudulilie Military Division" (later renamed "Northeast Military Division") (the place of governance is the ancient city site of Tazicheng, Tailai County).

During the Southern Song Dynasty and the Jin Dynasty (A.D.1127-1179), the county belonged to the territory of the Jin Empire of the Jurchen regime. In the fifth year of Tianqing (111) in the Liao Dynasty, Jin Ting sent Pu Luhuo, the chief minister of Taizhou, as an important minister, and set up a castle here to build a boundary trench, also known as "Taizhou Border Fort" and "Changchun Border Fort" (now collectively referred to as "Jin Dong North Road Boundary Trench"), which was then the county.

During the Yuan Dynasty (A.D. 1206- 1368), the county belonged to the fief of Mongolian vassals. I live on the ground of Kaiyuan Road, Zhongshu Province, Liaoyang.

In the12nd century, Mongolians rose in the northwest of Lake Baikal. In the sixth year of Jin Zhangzong Taihe (1206), Genghis Khan established the Mongolian khanate. In the second year of the reign of the Great King An in Shaojin (12 10), the moat in northeast Shanxi was captured by Mongolia121. The county was occupied and annexed to Mongolia, and was sealed as the fief of Genghis Khan's younger brother, Myxomycetes Red Gold. In the eighth year of Yuan Dynasty (127 1), a unified meta-empire was established. County territory belongs to Kaiyuan Road, Zhongshu Province, Liaoyang, Yuan Dynasty, and is under the jurisdiction of Wang Fu (Wang Fu's residence is Tachengzi address, now Tailai County).

During the Ming Dynasty (A.D. 1368- 1636), the Ming Empire was established in the 28th year of Yuan Dynasty (A.D. 1368). Today, the vast areas along the border of Heilongjiang, western Jilin and Hulunbeier are still under the rule of the remnants of Yuan Duoyan. In the twenty-first year of Hongwu (1388), he was conquered and joined the Ming Dynasty. At the beginning, Fuyu, Taining and Duoyan established three garrison areas of "Wuliangha", and the county belongs to Fuyu Diweinan. In the sixth year of Yongle (1408), the Yarlung Zangbo River, a tributary of Nenjiang River in western Heilongjiang, was set up as "Ruan Li He Wei". In the eighth year of Yongle (14 10), a "Ga Jiao Ge Wei" was established in the west of Qiqihar City 180 ("Kaziwik" in Shengjing Tongzhi). The county territory was successively under the jurisdiction of Ruan Li Hewei and Gaju Gewei, belonging to the "Nuergan Command and Envoy Division" (now Telin, Heilongjiang River estuary, Russia).

At the end of Ming Dynasty, from the 11th year of Ming Shenzong Wanli (1583), Nurhachi unified the ministries of Jurchen in Heilongjiang and other places. In the thirty-eighth year of Wanli (16 10), all the health centers and chengzhai tribes under the original jurisdiction of Nurhachi surrendered to Nurhachi. In the forty-four years of Wanli in the Ming Dynasty (16 16), Nurhachi proclaimed himself emperor, which was the "late gold" after the founding of the People's Republic of China. County territory belongs to the territory of the late Jin Dynasty, and it is under the jurisdiction of General Ningguta (now the old town of Ning 'an County).

During the Ming Dynasty (1636-191), the Qing government entered Beijing in the first year of Shunzhi (1644). The northeast belongs to Shengjing General Administration Office (now Shenyang). In the 22nd year of Kangxi (1683), the "General Heilongjiang" was established to defend Russia, and the county was under the jurisdiction of General Heilongjiang. In the 23rd year of Kangxi (1684), due to the Russian rebellion, Daur, Suolun (Ewenki) and other ethnic groups originally living in the upper reaches of Heilongjiang and Nenjiang migrated inland and settled in Nenjiang and Nuo Min. This county used to be the grazing and hunting area of Buta Eight Banners, which was under Buta's jurisdiction (now nierji town, the autonomous banner of Molidawa Daur, is located in the north of Ivo Banner).

In the 20th year of Guangxu reign in Qing Dynasty (1894), the general manager of Busa was changed to the title of deputy governor, and his office was moved to bordo (now Nehe County), and the county seat was under the jurisdiction of Busa's deputy governor yamen. In the thirty-first year of Guangxu (1905), the yamen of Butha was abolished, and Nenjiang was divided into East and Xiboha General Managers, and the county was under the jurisdiction of Xibo General Manager's Office (now nierji town North Ivo Banner in Moqi).

1904 (30th year of Guangxu), the Qing government lifted the ban policy and began to recruit immigrants for reclamation.

1905 (thirty-one year of Guangxu), Cheng Dequan, deputy commander of Qiqihar, incorporated the wasteland survey in Ganjingzi area into the reclamation plan, and sent officials to set up a famine relief bureau.

1906 (thirty-two years of Guangxu) In March, the meeting site was located in Laoganjingzi (now Yongqing Village, Changshan Township, gannan county), and the "Ganjingzi Drought Relief Bureau" was established, and the drought in Ganjingzi section began to be officially released.

1907 (the thirty-third year of Guangxu), the city base was adopted, and the bureau was moved to the second station (the second station on the ancient post road from Qiqihar to Hulunbeier), and the street base was formally demarcated, and the county seat was built, followed by the Ganjingzi inspection bureau. It is under the jurisdiction of Longjiang Prefecture.

1908 (thirty-four years of Guangxu reign) In March, the Disaster Relief Bureau was changed to "Ganjingzi Reconnaissance Bureau", which was officially in charge of civil justice, military affairs and public security.

Founded in the Republic of China 19 12 years, 19 14 years (3 years in the Republic of China) was changed to "Ganjingzi Georgia Bureau of Longjiang County".

1926 (15) was changed to Gannan administrative office, which belongs to the governor's office of Heilongjiang province; Change the second stop of the county seat to Gannan Town.

1933 (2 years of pseudo-Datong), after the Japanese invaded Gannan, it was changed to county system, and the county government was abolished.

1934 (the first year of Kant) In December, after the puppet Manchukuo changed to the imperial system, the local administrative institutions were reformed, the northeast was divided into fourteen provinces, and gannan county was placed under the jurisdiction of the newly established Longjiang Province.

1945 after the victory of War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression,1/in February, China * * * production party liberated gannan county, 13 in June, gannan county democratic government was established, which was subordinate to Nenjiang province.

1947 (thirty-six years of the Republic of China) announced the plan of new provinces and regions in Northeast China on June 5, and the pseudo-Longjiang Province was changed to Nenjiang Province. After the national liberation, the county was restored to three northeastern provinces, and gannan county was under the jurisdiction of Heilongjiang Province.

1949 changed its name to gannan county People's Government in August, and it was subordinate to Heilongjiang Province.

1954 belongs to Nenjiang District of Heilongjiang Province, 1960 belongs to Qiqihar City, and 196 1 belongs to Nenjiang District of Heilongjiang Province.

1985, city governing county, Nenjiang administrative office revoked, belonging to Qiqihar city.