Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - The surname school in Chishui village

The surname school in Chishui village

Originally from Putian, Fujian, the 15 th Duke of Huang moved to Hongfeng Township, Dongshan, Raoping (formerly Xiaorong Kengwei) and moved to Chishui Village, Puning in the 25th year of Wanli (1597). Its descendants live in Xishanpu, Xiashanqian, Zhongshan Qianqian, Dingshanqian, Donghu, Gonghouyuan and other places. In the fifth year of Yongzheng in Qing Dynasty (1727), Sun Tianhui bought forest land from Hu surname of Baisha Long Village to establish Pinghu Village.