Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - The Millennium Ancient Village-Yanfeng Village (1)

The Millennium Ancient Village-Yanfeng Village (1)

Yanfeng Village is located four kilometers north of Jingxing County and east of Longpan Mountain. It is called Dongpo Mountain locally and is about 500 meters above sea level. Because the village is under its peak, it is named Yanfeng. It faces the Yehe River in the west and faces Shiqiyu Village across the river. It is connected to Macun and Duanzhuang in the north, Sanhe Village in the northeast and Weishui Village in the south. At present, the population is more than 4,200, and the cultivated land is about 3,300 mu. After opening canals to divert water, repairing beaches and blocking rivers, there are 2500 mu of water.

This village dates back to the Tang Dynasty. According to legend, the Sanjiao Temple in the village was built in the Tang Dynasty. The monument was rebuilt in the Wanli period of the Ming Dynasty and changed to a school in the Republic of China. 1989 decorated into a two-story teaching building. At the end of Yuan Dynasty and the beginning of Ming Dynasty, due to frequent disasters such as wars, plagues and famines, the population of Hebei dropped sharply. During Hongwu and Yongle of Ming Dynasty, Yu Hongdong County immigrated to various places 18 times. According to the genealogy records of the three surnames Fan, Song and Yue in Yanfeng Village, they were all immigrants in the early Ming Dynasty, which has been around 650 years.

Yanfeng Village was once the Si Jia Cun of Fengshan Society in Qing Dynasty, and the first four-district township in the 20th year of the Republic of China. During the Japanese occupation period, it became an enemy-occupied area because of the railway. After the founding of the People's Republic of China, 1956 belongs to Yanfeng Township (which governs Yanfeng Village, Macun Village and Duanzhuang), 1958 belongs to Weishan People's Commune, and 1960 belongs to Weizhou Commune. 196 1 year, Yan, Ma and Duan formed yanfeng commune, 1984 was changed to township, and 1988 belonged to Weishan town.

Yanfeng village is in charge and has convenient transportation. Shijiazhuang-Taiyuan Railway and National Highway 307 pass through the village, reaching Taiyuan in Shanxi in the west and Shang 'an in Shijiazhuang in the east. There are Zhou Tongwei and Pingshan provincial roads in the north of the village; The newly-built Yehe Bridge was completed and opened to traffic on 202 1, connecting the 307 National Highway and Pingshe Highway, and directly connecting the mining area and the expressway. It can be said that the throat of Taihang in the past has become the thoroughfare of Shanxi and Hebei today.