Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - What is the historical origin of Yunhe County?
What is the historical origin of Yunhe County?
Zhou Enlai inspected the monument. Zhou Enlai Investigation Monument is located on Zhengping Mountain of Shitang Power Station Reservoir in Yunhe Xiaoshun Village. 1on the afternoon of April 2, 939, Zhou Enlai, as the deputy director of the Political Department of the Military Commission of the National Government, visited the "Zhejiang Railway" General Factory in filial piety and gave a speech on resisting Japan and saving the nation for nearly two hours, which greatly encouraged more than 0/000 workers. 1August, 989, Yunhe County Party Committee and County People's Government built a monument here. The front of the monument is engraved with seven characters "Zhou Enlai inspected the monument", and the back is engraved with the record of Zhou Enlai's inspection. The main battlefield between China and Japan is "chicken riding depression". Located in da yuan xiang, Jinshuitan Reservoir Area. Between Fangshan Ling Village and Sanwangpai Village, there is an undulating Songyang, Yunhe and Watershed, about 15 Li long. In Erli, the east end of Shanwangpai Village, there is a relatively low ravine called "Jigong Riding Gully". At that time, the main force of the Japanese invaders tried to move from the relatively low-lying "chicken riding depression" to Yunhe. On August 3rd, 1942, the 70th Japanese Division 226, 227 and 1 15 Division 178 met in Songyang and attacked the provincial capital at that time. The National Army 2 1 Division and the Zhebao 3 Regiment fought fiercely with the Japanese aggressors here for three days and three nights, annihilating countless Japanese troops, which was later called. Shaxi ancient well in the west of Shaxi village. The well is 12m deep and 1.2m in diameter. It was buried in the early years and dug again in recent years. Today, the bluestone well circle is 0.7 meters high and 1.3 meters in diameter, with peony leaves and flowers, inscribed in regular script "Seven years of Zheng He (1 17)". Site of peasant uprising army in Yunhe county. On the east side of Xumowei, Xiaoshun Township. The terrain is dangerous. There is a big stone cave on the mountain to hide soldiers, a military field and a pass. This is the base of Wang Peasant Rebel Army in the first year of Jingtai in the Ming Dynasty (1450), and there are still village ruins and bullet holes in the ground. Baimashan ancient silver mine site. South Baima Mountain, Tiankeng Village, Shapu Township. There is a cliff engraved with regular script, with a diameter of 28 cm square and three lines written vertically, with "Zhang Zushi" in the middle and "a teenager who makes a living by farming" and "a husband who mines" around. Baima silver mine was mined by Yang Guang Third Hospital in Ming Dynasty. There are 8 cave sites with holes and wells. The width of the hole varies from left to right, so it takes a long time to dig. Site of Celadon Kiln in Zhoucun, Hengshan Mountain. On the hillside 40 meters east of Hengshan Zhoucun, Chishi Township. The firing time is about 400 years from Yuan Dynasty to Ming Dynasty. The kiln site is well preserved and east-west. The kiln bed is about 60 meters long and the accumulation range is about 400 square meters. The products are mainly round lips and oblique abdomen, with round feet and bowls. Fetal gray-yellow glaze, engraved comb on the inner wall, peony printed on the inner bottom, with the style of late Yuan and early Ming Dynasty. The kiln has thin rings, saggers and high pads. Huangyuan ancient mine site. Huang Jiashe South, Huangyuan Township, Wanshan Mountain. There are 16 ancient mine caves facing northeast and southwest, and 1 ~ 9 caves can be numbered. The highest entrance is 2.5m high and1.6m wide. Some caves have holes, and some have holes on the left and right. It is the site of a silver mine in the Ming Dynasty. Former site of Taiping Army activities. Next to Zhanyun Bridge in Yongtou Town. In May of the eighth year of Qing Chengfeng (1858), the Taiping Army defeated the Qing army and killed 19 officers and men. Wu's big house corridor. It was built in the Qing Dynasty in Jinshanxia Village, Zhucun Township. With a total area of 2,560 square meters, 80 meters wide and 32 meters deep, * * * has 10 patios, 3 stone gates and 564 columns, which are connected in parallel. Each building has 3 patios and 2 patios, with east and west wings. 1 5 frame beam structure, wing angle is inclined, hard top, yin and yang bricks are paved together, 2-in 7 frame structure, 3-in structure is the same as 2-in structure. Wei Lan's former residence. No.51~ 52, Xinmin Road, Yunhe Town. The former residence of Wei Lan, one of the leaders of the Guangfu Association and the revolutionary of 1911, has the word "Dafu Land" on the front door of No.52, 1 into the patio, Bajin Garden, Sanjin Jiefang Street and three storefronts. No.51is Wei Lan's study, and the words "Gui Zhi Bookstore" are written on his forehead. Area * * * 1200m2. Wang Yiqing's tomb. In the 12th year of Wanli in Ming Dynasty (1584), Wang Yiqing thanked Zheng and returned to the field. Therefore, later, the mausoleum was built on Feng Fei Mountain in Qingyoutou, Shipu Village, Longquan Creek. Originally, there was a three-bay stone archway (destroyed) on the first-class platform, about 1.80 square meters; Today, the stone horse, stone sheep and tombstone of the second stage are preserved, about 80 square meters; The third platform is a stone table and bench for memorial service, about 36 square meters; The fourth platform is the cobblestone tomb, which is well preserved. [Cliff inscription] Spray snow. Lion Mountain is located in Tianmu Village, 3 kilometers east of the city. After the Five Dynasties, in the fifth year of Zhou Xiande (958), monks of Puren Temple in Shishan drilled a well with a length of 1m, a width of 1.4m and a depth of 0.3m. The clear spring flowed out of the crevices and turned milky white, hence the name "Lion Milk Spring". On the cliff of the well, the word "snow spraying" was inscribed by Song and Su. Everything was forgiven. In Huangjiashe Village, Huangyuan Township, it was unearthed at the site of mining silver and smelting in Ming Dynasty. The stone tablet is 90 cm high and 85 cm wide, and it is engraved vertically in regular script. Its inscription reads: "Puan Bodhisattva is forgiven here, and the money of the royal officials is collected in the Yinkeng of Huangjiashe", and the inscription is "Yinguan Bureau", which has been in Tianshun for two years (1458). This monument is now erected at the head of Shiqiao in Huangjiahan Village. Wang Cuifeng stone tablet. Lion Mountain in Tianmu Village in the east of the city is made of bluestone. The monument is 0.8m high, 0.4m wide and 0. 1 1 m thick. The words "Wang Cuifeng" are engraved on it in regular script, and the words "Climbing the ladder" are engraved on the back, with a diameter of 2 1 ~ 23 cm, and the fine print is "Auspicious Summer". In the forty-six years of Qing Qianlong (178 1), monks came and went.
[Edit this paragraph] Historical events
Ye Uprising Miners Uprising led by Ye in the Ming Dynasty. In the early Ming Dynasty, gold and silver mines were all official mines, operated by the state, and private mining was strictly prohibited. After the mid-Ming Dynasty, due to the development of commodity economy, silver was widely used in society. In order to strictly control the source of mines, the court banned mining areas many times and increased the punishment for "stealing mines". However, land annexation intensified in the middle of Ming Dynasty. Great changes have taken place in the situation of farmers. Forced by life, they had to leave their homes and go deep into the mountains to engage in mining in order to get enough food and clothing. Ye was born in Qingyuan (now Zhejiang). In the seventh year of orthodoxy (1442), He, Zheng, Cang Datou, Chen and others gathered more than a thousand people to mine silver in Xianxialing mountain area at the junction of Zhejiang, Fujian and Jiangxi, but they were still unable to make a living under the pressure of the court, so they revolted for ten years. The rebel army attacked Yongfeng (now Guangfeng, Jiangxi) and defeated the government troops sent by the Ming government to suppress it. However, Yongfeng County ordered Deng Rong to make 35 people surrender through appeal, and trapped and killed more than 300 people including Zheng Hecang Datou. Ye led many people to flee to various States (now Lishui, Zhejiang), Yunhe (now Zhejiang), Zhenghe (now southeast of Zhengsong, Fujian) and other places to continue mining, and at the same time accumulate strength and prepare for a comeback. In the twelfth year, Ye raised the banner of righteousness again, calling himself "Wang". After capturing Zhenghe County, he returned to Qingyuan as a teacher, developed a team and trained soldiers, and then moved to Pucheng, Jianyang and Jianning (now Jian 'ou, Fujian). Today, Yunhe soon split in Chepanling, Jiangxi Lead Mountain (now southwest of Shangrao) and took control of the Fujian-Zhejiang-Jiangxi border region, with great momentum. In the spring of 13th year, Deng Uprising broke out in Fujian. The rulers of the Ming Dynasty sent Zhang Kai, the capital of the Ming Dynasty, and governors Liu Dexin and Chen Rong to suppress the rebellion. In order to cooperate with Fujian Uprising Army, Ye blocked this loyalist in Guangxin (now Shangrao, Jiangxi) and Qianshan, and prevented it from entering Fujian. In November, in Huangbaipu, Jianyang, Ye's rebels and loyalists fought to the death. In the first year of Jingtai (1450), Yexiba and Todd surrendered successively, and the uprising failed. The rulers of the Ming Dynasty bloodily slaughtered the insurgents and people in this area. Tongtang, the main base of the rebel army, has been banned for dozens of miles in Fiona Fang, and farming is not allowed in the mountain ponds. Lishui and Qingtian were divided into Yunhe, Xuanping and Jingning counties in Zhejiang and Yong 'an and Shouning counties in Fujian in order to strengthen their rule. The first Toy Festival was held in Yunhe +065438+ on October 5-7, 2000/KLOC-0. The first China Wooden Toys Festival was successfully held in Yunhe, mainly sponsored by China Arts and Crafts Society, China Light Industry Information Center and Zhejiang Yunhe County People's Government. Sponsored by Toy Professional Committee of China Arts and Crafts Society and Zhejiang Yunhe Toy Association. More than 400 domestic and foreign manufacturers have gathered and set up 150 booths. Festival activities include boutique display, trade negotiation, top ten enterprise selection, tourism and so on. This is the largest national wooden toy exhibition in China. And it is stipulated that it will be held every three years.
- Related articles
- Who can help me find the water conservancy records of yujiang county County, Jiangxi Province! ! High score reward! 199 1 year!
- What should Aidan International pay attention to when handling American immigration?
- Can Chinese who are not naturalized in the United States become civil servants (police, etc.)? ) In America?
- Long Bay Secondary School is one of the top ten schools in Auckland, New Zealand in terms of enrollment rate. How much does it cost to attend Long Bay School in Auckland?
- What are Canada¡¯s requirements for the accompanying children of new immigrants?
- How many towns are there in Huoqiu County?
- Welcome Yunnan immigrants
- Tourism Characteristics of Jiulianshan National Forest Park
- High scores yearn for the story of national heroes (primary school students)
- Repatriation of Mexican immigrants