Job Recruitment Website - Job information - Since when did Guiyang belong to Chenzhou?

Since when did Guiyang belong to Chenzhou?

Give you a historical background:

Guiyang county is named after the county seat is located in the south of Guilin, but today Guiyang county has undergone geographical transfer.

In the Han Dynasty, Guiyang belonged to Chen County and Guiyang County.

In the first year of Jianwu in the Eastern Jin Dynasty (3 17), Pingyang County, Pingyang County and County were located in the west of Tao Kan, and the establishment of Guiyang County began here.

In 589, Pingyang County and Pingyang County were abolished and merged into Chen County.

In the 13th year of the Great Cause of Sui Dynasty (6 17), Xiaoxian restored Pingyang County, which belonged to Guiyang County.

In the seventh year of Tang Wude (624), Pingyang County was merged into Chen County, and moved to Guiyang County the following year. In the second year of Tang Zhide (757), Guiyang County was renamed Chenzhou, and the state moved to Pingyang County.

In the twentieth year of Tang Zhenyuan (804), Guiyang was placed under the supervision of Pingyang City, but it was not in charge of the county, but was in charge of mining, metallurgy and copper casting. At that time, there were more than 280 copper pits in China.

In the fifteenth year of Yuanhe (820), the state returned to Chen.

In the first year of God Blessing (904), Pingyang County was withdrawn and merged into Guiyang Prison. The supervisor is an administrative entity and belongs to Chenzhou.

At the end of Jin Dynasty, in the first year of Tianfu (936), Linwu County, the governor of Guiyang, was a special administrative region and was assigned to Changsha Prefecture. From then on, Chen and Gui divided and ruled.

In the fourth year of Tianfu at the end of Jin Dynasty (939), Linwu County was abandoned in Guiyang Prison.

In the second year of Song Jingde (1005), Dulan County, Guiyang.

Song Tianxi returned to Pingyang County for three years (10 19) and was transferred to Guiyang Prison.

In the third year of Shaoxing in Song Dynasty (1 133), Guiyang Prison was renamed Guiyang Army, which was under the jurisdiction of Pingyang City and Pingyang County was subordinate to it.

In the 14th year of Yuan Dynasty (1277), Guiyang Army was changed to Guiyang Road, which was under the jurisdiction of Pingyang City and Pingyang County was included.

In the first year of Hongwu in the Ming Dynasty (1368), Guiyang Road was more Guiyang House, leading Pingyang and Linwu counties and Changning and Leiyang counties.

In the ninth year of Hongwu in the Ming Dynasty (1376), Guiyang Prefecture was reduced to Guiyang Prefecture, and Pingyang County of the province was merged into Guiyang Prefecture and placed under Hengzhou Prefecture. In the 13th year of Hongwu, Guiyang Prefecture governed Linwu, Lanshan and Guiyang Honshu.

In the 12th year of Chongzhen in Ming Dynasty (1639), it was analyzed that Hechangbao in the southwest of Honshu and Jiahe County in the northwest of Linwu County in Guiyang belonged to Guiyang Prefecture.

In the 13th year of Emperor Kangxi of Qing Dynasty (1674) (17), Wu Sangui was trapped in Hengzhou, and because of taboo of the word "Gui", Guiyang was changed to Nanping.

Wu died in August of the seventeenth year and was renamed Guiyang House in February of the following year (1679).

In the tenth year of Yongzheng in Qing Dynasty (1732), Guiyang House was upgraded to Zhili House, leading Linwu, Lanshan and Jiahe counties, and transferred to Hengyong Chen Guidao.

In the Han Dynasty, Guiyang belonged to Chen County and Guiyang County.

In the first year of Jianwu in the Eastern Jin Dynasty (3 17), Pingyang County, Pingyang County and County were located in the west of Tao Kan, and the establishment of Guiyang County began here.

In 589, Pingyang County and Pingyang County were abolished and merged into Chen County.

In the 13th year of the Great Cause of Sui Dynasty (6 17), Xiaoxian restored Pingyang County, which belonged to Guiyang County.

In the seventh year of Tang Wude (624), Pingyang County was merged into Chen County, and moved to Guiyang County the following year. In the second year of Tang Zhide (757), Guiyang County was renamed Chenzhou, and the state moved to Pingyang County.

In the twentieth year of Tang Zhenyuan (804), Guiyang was placed under the supervision of Pingyang City, but it was not in charge of the county, but was in charge of mining, metallurgy and copper casting. At that time, there were more than 280 copper pits in China.

In the fifteenth year of Yuanhe (820), the state returned to Chen.

In the first year of God Blessing (904), Pingyang County was withdrawn and merged into Guiyang Prison. The supervisor is an administrative entity and belongs to Chenzhou.

At the end of Jin Dynasty, in the first year of Tianfu (936), Linwu County, the governor of Guiyang, was a special administrative region and was assigned to Changsha Prefecture. From then on, Chen and Gui divided and ruled.

In the fourth year of Tianfu at the end of Jin Dynasty (939), Linwu County was abandoned in Guiyang Prison.

In the second year of Song Jingde (1005), Dulan County, Guiyang.

Song Tianxi returned to Pingyang County for three years (10 19) and was transferred to Guiyang Prison.

In the third year of Shaoxing in Song Dynasty (1 133), Guiyang Prison was renamed Guiyang Army, which was under the jurisdiction of Pingyang City and Pingyang County was subordinate to it.

In the 14th year of Yuan Dynasty (1277), Guiyang Army was changed to Guiyang Road, which was under the jurisdiction of Pingyang City and Pingyang County was included.

In the first year of Hongwu in the Ming Dynasty (1368), Guiyang Road was more Guiyang House, leading Pingyang and Linwu counties and Changning and Leiyang counties.

In the ninth year of Hongwu in the Ming Dynasty (1376), Guiyang Prefecture was reduced to Guiyang Prefecture, and Pingyang County of the province was merged into Guiyang Prefecture and placed under Hengzhou Prefecture. In the 13th year of Hongwu, Guiyang Prefecture governed Linwu, Lanshan and Guiyang Honshu.

In the 12th year of Chongzhen in Ming Dynasty (1639), it was analyzed that Hechangbao in the southwest of Honshu and Jiahe County in the northwest of Linwu County in Guiyang belonged to Guiyang Prefecture.

In the 13th year of Emperor Kangxi of Qing Dynasty (1674) (17), Wu Sangui was trapped in Hengzhou, and because of taboo of the word "Gui", Guiyang was changed to Nanping.

Wu died in August of the seventeenth year and was renamed Guiyang House in February of the following year (1679).

In the tenth year of Yongzheng in Qing Dynasty (1732), Guiyang House was upgraded to Zhili House, leading Linwu, Lanshan and Jiahe counties, and transferred to Hengyong Chen Guidao.

1949 13 years 10/3 liberation of Guiyang county, 14 June, Guiyang county people's government office was established and transferred to Chen county administrative office of Hunan province.

1952, transferred to southern Hunan administrative office.

1July, 954, the administrative office of southern Hunan was transferred from Chenxian County to Guiyang County.

1March, 959, Xintian County was merged into Guiyang County.

1in July, 960, Chenxian district was renamed as Chenzhou district and placed under Guiyang county.

196 1 may, xintian county resumed, and Guiyang county still belongs to Chenzhou area.

1968 was attached to the Revolutionary Committee of Chenzhou in February.

1March, 979, under the administrative office of Chenzhou District, Hunan Province; 1995 Chenzhou District Administrative Office was renamed as Chenzhou Municipal People's Government, and Guiyang County was subordinate to Chenzhou City.