Job Recruitment Website - Recruitment portal - Introduction to Baixiang, Xingtai City
Introduction to Baixiang, Xingtai City
The name of the white elephant first appeared in History of Han Geography, which was the Hou State at that time, that is, the so-called "the name of the white elephant began after the wind in the Han Dynasty" (Zhao Zhouzhi). After three generations, the country was divided, but the old city still exists. According to Li Jifu's Records of Yuanhe County in the Tang Dynasty, "In the sixteenth year of Emperor Kai of Sui Dynasty, Baixiang County was renamed as Shili in Hannan, hence the name Gubaixiang County." Li's statement about the name of Gubaixiang County is incorrect. Counties without Baixiang in the Han Dynasty and the late Sui Dynasty should be backward countries. The music history of the Song Dynasty noticed this, so it wrote "Taiping Universe", which read: "Take the name of the Han and White Elephants and come from afar."
Baixiang County belonged to Jin in the Spring and Autumn Period, and Jin built a town here (so the address is 22 miles north of the county). "Baixiang County Records" said: "There is an old city (now called Gucheng Store) 22 miles north of the county seat, and adherents still exist." During the Warring States period, Zhao was in the south and Zhongshan was in the north. King Wuling of Zhao built a city here in the third year (323 BC) and was later occupied by Zhongshan. After Zhongshan was destroyed by Zhao in 296 BC, it was all under the jurisdiction of Zhao and became Zhao Yi. The Qin Dynasty belongs to Julu County. The Western Han Dynasty began in yi county and belonged to Hengshan County (the country was sealed in the first year of high school and divided into counties eight years later). In the first year of Emperor Wendi (BC 179), Hengshan County was renamed Changshan County (Emperor Jingdi sealed the country for five years, and Ding Yuan divided the county for three years), and it was still in charge of the county. At the beginning of the Eastern Han Dynasty, Yan was renamed Gaoyi County, and Baixiang Houguo was abolished and merged into Gaoyi County. In the 17th year of Jianwu (AD 4 1), Gaoyi was placed under Zhongshan State, and it still belonged to Changshan County for 20 years (Yongping became a state in five years, moved to the county in four years after its founding, became a state in two years of Yongyuan, and resumed the county in eleven years of Jian 'an). In the Three Kingdoms period, Gaoyi County was still Changshan County, and in the sixth year of Taihe (AD 232), it was assigned to Zhao. Because of this, the Jin Dynasty. In the Northern Wei Dynasty, Gaoyi County belonged to Zhao County. During the Northern Qi Dynasty, today's counties were Gaoyi and Boren. In the Sui Dynasty, in the sixteenth year (AD 596), Baixiang County (now the county seat) was established in Gaoyi and Bairen County, which belonged to Luanzhou. In the second year of Daye (AD 606), it was transferred to Zhaozhou. In the third year, it was called Zhaojun, and it still governs Baixiang County. In the first year of Wude in the Tang Dynasty (AD 6 18), Baixiang County belonged to Zhaozhou, which was a state administration. In four years, Zhaozhou moved to Pingji County, and still administered Baixiang County. In five years, Zhaozhou was renamed Luanzhou, and Baixiang County still belonged to it. Zhenguan first changed to Zhaozhou (Zhaojun in the first year of Tianbao and Zhaozhou in the second year of Zhide), and still led Baixiang County. In the Five Dynasties, Baixiang County still belonged to Zhaozhou. In the Song Dynasty, Baixiang County was merged into Gaoyi County in the first year of Xining (A.D. 1068), and was rebuilt in the first year of Yuan You (A.D. 1086), still belonging to Zhaozhou. In the first year of Xuanhe (AD 1 19), Zhaozhou was promoted to Qingyuan County, which was under the jurisdiction of Baibo. In the seventh year of Tianhui in Jin Dynasty (A.D. 1 129), Qingyuan House was reduced to Zhaozhou, and Baixiang County still belonged to it. In the third year of Tiande (A.D. 1 15 1), Zhaozhou was renamed Wozhou and still led Baixiang County. In the Yuan Dynasty, Wozhou was also called Zhaozhou, and Baixiang County still belonged to it. In the Ming Dynasty, Baixiang County was placed under Zhaozhou, the capital of Beijing. The Qing Dynasty belonged to Zhaozhou, Zhili. In the second year of the Republic of China (19 13), Baixiang County belonged to Jinan Road. In the third year, Jinan Road was renamed Daming Road and still led Baixiang County. In seventeen years (1928), Baixiang County was directly under Hebei Province, and in twenty-six years, it belonged to the thirteenth inspection area of Hebei Province.
1937 In July, shortly after the outbreak of War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression, the anti-Japanese democratic government of Baixiang County was established, which was subordinate to southern Hebei. 194 1 year 1 1 month, Baixiang County belongs to the 11th district of Jinan District in the Shanxi-Hebei-Shandong-Henan Border Region. 1945 after War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression's victory, the white elephant belonged to the four special zones in southern Hebei. 1948 In August, after the establishment of the People's Government of North China, Baixiang County became the fourth special zone in Jinan District of North China Administrative Region. August 1949, 1, after the establishment of the people's government of Hebei Province, Baixiang County became a special zone in Xingtai, Hebei Province.
19491kloc-0/,after the establishment of People's Republic of China (PRC), Baixiang County still belongs to Xingtai District, Hebei Province. April 28th 1958 Xingtai District was revoked and Baixiang County was transferred to Handan District. 1958 On February 20th, Baixiang County was revoked and merged into Neiqiu County. 196/kloc-0 On July 9, 2008, when Neiqiu County resumed Longyao County, the original Baixiang County was incorporated into Longyao County. 1962,65438+10 Longyao County was evacuated to Baixiang County, and it was still under Xingtai Special Zone (196 1 year). 1967 65438+In February, Xingtai area was changed to Xingtai area, which still governs Baixiang County.
On June 30th, 1993, Xingtai area merged with Xingtai city and was renamed as Xingtai city jurisdiction.
- Related articles
- How to prepare for the structured interview of China People's Bank recruitment?
- How about Zibo Hexin Advertising Co., Ltd.?
- Chengdu ping' an insurance company Shuangliu branch
- Which department is the fastest and most effective for migrant workers in Gaoyi, Shijiazhuang to find in arrears?
- How often does Wuxi Alpine Electronics Factory change shifts?
- What about Cercone?
- Which community does the Tianquan Mansion in Midong belong to?
- Some questions "Please help me, my friend"
- What's the most convenient way to get to xiushui county?
- Ask about advertising leaflets, as follows: