Job Recruitment Website - Ranking of immigration countries - What is the history of Lishi?

What is the history of Lishi?

The construction history of Lishi District can be traced back to the Warring States Period. Lishi District, the Warring States Period was Zhao Zhili. Satellite map of Lishi District

Shiyi. Qin belongs to Taiyuan County. In the Western Han Dynasty, Lishi County was established and belonged to Xihe County. According to the "Yuanhe County Map" of the Tang Dynasty: "There is Lishi River (now Beichuan River) in the northeast of the county, so it was named Yan." In the fifth year of Yonghe in the Eastern Han Dynasty (140 years), the administration of Xihe County moved here, and at the end of Emperor Ling's reign, all counties and counties Waste. In the second year of the Wei and Huangchu years of the Three Kingdoms period (221), the county was restored. Jin belongs to the Xihe State. In the first year of Yongxing (304), Liu Yuan, the left commander of the Huns, rebelled against the Jin and established the Northern Han Dynasty, with the capital at Lishi. Later Yan set up Lishi to protect the army. Emperor Ming of the Northern Wei Dynasty established Lishi Town, and the Northern Qi Dynasty established Changhua County in the third year of Tianbao (552). In the sixth year of Jiande of the Northern Zhou Dynasty (577), the county was changed to Shizhou. In the Sui Dynasty, Daye was first changed to Lishi County. In the first year of Wude (618) of Tang Dynasty, it was renamed Shizhou, in the first year of Tianbao (742) it was renamed Changhua County, and in the first year Qianyuan (758) it was renamed Shizhou. From the Northern Song Dynasty to the Jin Dynasty, the county name was Lishi and it belonged to Shizhou. In the second year of Zhongtong in the Yuan Dynasty (1261), the county was moved to Shizhou, and in the third year of the Yuan Dynasty (1262), it was restored to the county. In the third year of Hongwu in the Ming Dynasty (1370), the county entered Shizhou. In the first year of Longqing's reign in the Ming Dynasty (1567), after Mongolia fell to the city, Li Chunfang, the governor of Taiyuan Prefecture, thought it was ominous and changed the name to Yongning Prefecture because the stone and missing stone had the same sound. In the first year of the Republic of China (1912), it was changed to Yongning County. In the third year of the Republic of China (1914), Lishi was restored. In March of the seventh year of the Republic of China (1918), Lishi and Fangshan counties were separated. In the 30th year of the Republic of China (1941), they were separated. Lidong County was merged into Lishi in the 35th year of the Republic of China (1946).

After the founding of New China, Lishi County belonged to the Xingxian Prefecture. After the Xingxian Prefecture was abolished in 1952, it was placed under the Yuci Prefecture (later changed to Shanxi Prefecture). In 1954, Lishi and Fangshan merged, and the county name was changed to Lishan County. In 1958, Lishan and Zhongyang merged, and the county name was changed to Lishi. After the Luliang area was established in May 1971, the original Lishi County was moved to Liulin and a new Lishi suburb was established. In October, Lishi County was changed to Liulin County, and the suburbs of Lishi were restored to Lishi County. Lishi County became the seat of the Luliang region. In May 1996, Lishi was removed from the county and changed into a city, and Lishi County was changed into Lishi City. In June 2004, the Luliang area was evacuated and transformed into a city. Lishi City was renamed Lishi District, which is under the jurisdiction of Luliang City.