Job Recruitment Website - Ranking of immigration countries - History of Pingyang county

History of Pingyang county

Pingyang County had ancestors in the Neolithic Age. During the Spring and Autumn Period and the Warring States Period, it was the territory of the State of Yue, and it was destroyed by Li Chu in 333 BC (the thirty-sixth year of King Xian of Zhou). China was unified in Qin Dynasty, belonging to Minzhong County. On the occasion of Chu and Han Dynasties, Min Junyao (the descendant of Gou Jian, the King of Yue) led the Yue people to destroy Qin and attack Chu from all over the country. BC 192 (the third year of Emperor Hui of the Han Dynasty), there are only written records about how Gaozu assisted the Han Palace and became the king of the East China Sea. During the Wu Dynasty in the Three Kingdoms, a boat was set up in Xiankou today. Jianxian County was founded in Jin Dynasty, first named Shiyang, and later changed to Hengyang. During the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period, King Wu Yue ruled the whole of Zhejiang, and Pingyang was renamed Pingyang, which has been in use ever since. 198 1 year analysis 1 town is located in Cangnan county. After being divided into counties, Pingyang County governs Wanquan, Aojiang, Shuitou, Tengjiao, Shanmen, Shunxi and Chengguan Town. 1992 Withdraw the district, expand the town and merge the township, and the county governs 17 town and 17 township; In 2000, it was merged into 17 town and 14 township; 20 10 merged into 16 town and 13 township; 20 1 1, adjusted to 1 town and1township according to the adjustment plan of Wenzhou metropolitan core area.

Establish affiliation

According to the Biography of Historical Records of Dongyue, Chiyao was named "the King of the East China Sea, the capital of Dong 'ou, the common name of Dong 'ou" because Zuo Han "contributed to his people", and Pingyang belonged to the Kingdom of Dong 'ou. In BC 138 (the third year of Emperor Jian Yuan's reign), fearing the attacks of Fujian and Vietnam, the country perished by saying, "Please move the whole country to China, but be careful that all people will come to Jianghuai area". In 85 BC (the second year of Zhao Han), he took Xupu County as his place and moved to South Dewey, Li Ji County (according to Geography of Hanshu). During the reign of Emperor Guangwu of the Eastern Han Dynasty, the original name of Minzhong was changed to Zhang 'an (the book of the Later Han Dynasty and the book of the Song Dynasty were quoted from the book of Taikang in the Jin Dynasty: "Puxiang in the south of Benyin County, and Zhang Zhangdi was set up in the first year"), which belonged to Dongyi, Huiji County. In A.D. 138 (the third year of Yonghe in Shun Di), Dongou Township in Chang 'an was placed under Yongning County. In 239 (the second year of Chiwu in Wu Dadi, Three Kingdoms), Luoyang County was located in the south of Yongning, and was located in Hengshipu in Xiankou area, which was still placed in the east of Huiji County. In 257 (the second year of the Three Kingdoms Taiping), Linhai County was established in the east of Huiji, and Luoyang changed it. In 268 (the third year of Wu Baoding in the Three Kingdoms), Luoyang was changed to Anyang County, and its ownership remained unchanged. After the unification of the Western Jin Dynasty, in 280 (the first year of Jin Taikang), Anyang was changed to Angu County, and its subordinate counties remained unchanged. This is the history of Pingyang before the county was founded.

Jianxian history

Pingyang county has a history of 1700 years. In 283 (the fourth year of Jin Taikang), it was analyzed that the boathouse on Yuheng Island in Angunan was located in Shiyang County, which was the beginning of Pingyang's independent county. Later it was called Luoyang County. Soon, "taking the meaning of Yuheng and Hengjiang", renamed Hengyang, was still placed in Linhai County, Yangzhou. In 323 (the first year of Taining in East Jin Mingdi), Yongjia County was established in Linhai, unifying Yongning, Angu, Songyang and Hengyang. Since then, Hengyang has been placed under Yongjia County of Yangzhou. According to legend, the county magistrate was selected by Guo Pu, and Pingyang County Records said: "Since the county magistrate was established in the Jin Dynasty, there was a confrontation between Xiantan and Kunshan, and then a famous mountain and a stone pond held obstacles, so Song Rong had the sentence of' dividing the phoenix wings in front and stacking the moths and eyebrows in the back'." It is said that the left and right mountains are bullfighting, and the Ming mountain is crouching tiger, saying that its situation is also. "Under the condition of closed at that time, the county had to tilt to the northeast corner. During the Sui and Tang Dynasties, due to frequent wars, the county system was abolished and merged into Angu or Yongjia, which was reset in 70 1 year (the first year of Dazu, Wuhou). During the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period, it was under the jurisdiction of Wu Yueguo and renamed Pingyang. With the development of economy and politics, the hard work of working people and the change of natural conditions, Pingyang has become "the throat of Zhejiang and the lip and tooth of Fujian" since the Song Dynasty. By the Ming and Qing Dynasties, "the salt pavilion of the city was big and the mountains were all halogen, so it was fertile soil and the seashore became a city like a hall." When you go to Chen Gong, you often watch the wind. Looking at the saddle and Lushan Mountain on the sea from a distance, it looks like a screen. It is not only the throat of Zhejiang, but also the gateway to the ocean "(Pingyang County Records of Gan Long). Since the Republic of China, it has continued the county-level organizational system and developed into Pingyang and Cangnan counties.

County boundary change

Pingyang County has experienced many minor changes and one major change since it was founded in 283 (the fourth year of Taikang in the Western Jin Dynasty).

1452 (the third year of Emperor Taizong Jingtai in Ming Dynasty), the political situation between Fujian and Guangxi was unstable, the villagers were poor and had no complaints, and there were revolts from time to time. In order to strengthen the rule, because the thirty-eighth, thirty-ninth and forty capitals of Guiren Township belong to Taishun, Governor Sun set up Taishun County. Thirty-four capitals are divided into thirty-two, thirty-three and thirty-five capitals because there is no hukou, and the county is reduced from fifty-five capitals to 5 1 capital.

In the early Qing Dynasty, Zheng Chenggong and other insurgents persisted in the anti-Qing struggle along the East China Sea coast. 166 1 year (18th year of Shunzhi), senior minister Sun Anhai was ordered to "move the boundary", "evacuate the coastal residents for 30 miles, and empty their land", and implemented the barbaric policy of thoroughly clearing the field and merging immigrants into the village. Zhang Sida, the deputy governor of Pingyang, opposed the idea that Gao Yikun, the county magistrate at that time, followed Ryan's example and insisted on moving more than ten miles, which caused a tragic situation of "men crying and women crying in all directions" and abandoned most of the countryside. "There are only four out of ten in the photo." 1670 (the ninth year of Kangxi), the Qing dynasty solemnly declared that the political situation was more stable than before and ordered "exhibition". It was not until 169 1 (thirty years of Kangxi) that the original library was restored. Only Nanji Islands, which originally belonged to the twenty-four capitals, were scattered into the mainland by the Japanese invaders in the Ming Dynasty, supplemented by the balance of military status, and existed in name only. During the Southern Ming Dynasty, Zheng Chenggong was stationed in the camp, but he did not enter the territory in the late Qing Dynasty. During the Republic of China, the township system was established after reclamation and development. After the founding of People's Republic of China (PRC), in view of the convention formed by the revolutionary struggle in the old base areas, Ruiping Administrative Village was transferred from Fengxiang Township in Rui 'an to Wei Long in Tengjiao District on 1952. 1953, Genzhu Administrative Village, belonging to Shilong Township in Rui 'an, was placed under Tengjiao Baoyang. 1June, 955, the people's government of Zhejiang Province decided to put Nanji Township under the jurisdiction of the newly established Dongtou County, and in August, 1957, it was placed under Pingyang again to restore its original appearance. /kloc-0 In the autumn of 955, the State Council decided to transfer the Taishan Islands under Pingyang to Xiapu County, Fujian Province. Dushantou Natural Village in Qiao Song Township is adjacent to Ruian. In history, half of them belong to Ryan and half to Pingyang, which is inconvenient to manage. After consultation with the representatives of the two counties and soliciting the opinions of the local people, the village was placed under the jurisdiction of Wuqiao Township, Xianjiang District, Rui 'an County in the first half of 1958. Pingyang used to be a big county, with an area of 5690.30 square kilometers before 1949, ranking second in the province. The total land area is equivalent to the sum of Rui 'an and Wencheng counties, while the cultivated land area is more than 50 thousand mu than that of monks in Rui 'an, Wencheng and Taishun counties, and the population accounts for one third of Wenzhou. According to the actual situation and the needs of economic development, Zhejiang Province and the State Council accepted the demands of the county cadres and masses, and issued (8 1) document No.68 and Zhejiang Government 198 1 Notice on Dividing Pingyang Pingyang County into Pingyang County and Cangnan County, which was issued in June198/kloc-. [