Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - The history of Liangshan?
The history of Liangshan?
Historical evolution of Liangshan:
In the sixth year of Yuanding (111 BC), Emperor Wu of the Western Han Dynasty sent a large army to conquer the southwestern Yi, killed Qiong Jun and Zuohou, and formally established Yueqi County, under the jurisdiction of Qiong Du, Suijiu, Lingguandao, Taideng, Ding
Zhe, Huiwu, Zeqin, Daguan, Gufu, Sanjiang, Sushi, Lan, Beishui, Qianjie, Qingling 15 counties, the county governs Qiongdu County. After Wang Mang usurped the Han Dynasty, in the first year of the founding of the People's Republic of China (9), he changed the name of Yue Si County to the leading army, and later changed its name to Ji County. Tianfeng
In the second year of Tianfeng (15th year), Ren Gui, the leader of the Yuexi tribe, led his troops to kill the prefect and established himself as the king of the valley. In the first year of Jianwu (25th year) of the Eastern Han Dynasty, Ren Gui surrendered to Gongsun Shu, the king of Shu. In the eleventh year of Jianwu (35 AD), Rengui surrendered to the Han Dynasty. In the Eastern Han Dynasty, Yuexi County governed 14 counties: Qiongdu, Suijiu, Lingguandao, Taideng, Qingling, Sanjiang, Huiwu, Dingze, Lan, Sushi, Daze, Zeqin, Gufu, and Beishui.
In the early Han Dynasty, Shu still followed the old system of the Eastern Han Dynasty. In the first year of Zhangwu (221), Gao Dingyuan, the leader of the tribe in the territory, led an army to rebel against Shu, killed the prefect Jiao Huang, and occupied the entire territory. In the third year of the Jianxing of the Shu Han Dynasty (225), Zhuge Liang led his troops to conquer the south, recaptured Yue Xi County, and divided the three counties under the jurisdiction of Yue Xi County, Suijiu, Qingling, and Gufu, into Yunnan County. Taideng and Dazuo were merged into Dingzi, Qianjie County was reestablished, and Anshang and Mahu counties were newly established.
Yueqi County governs 12 counties: Qiongdu, Taideng, Lan, Lingguandao, Huiwu, Dingze, Sanjiang, Beishui, Qianjie, Anshang and Mahu. After the first year of Yanxi (238), the Yuexi tribe rebelled and killed the prefect. The later prefect moved to Anshang County.
In the fifth year of Yanxi (242), the prefect Zhang Ni recovered Yuesi County and restored it to the county.
The Western Jin Dynasty still maintained the old Shu-Han system. In the ninth year of Taishi (273), Lingdao County was changed to Hulong County. Yueqi County governed Qiongdu, Huiwu, Dingguan, Taideng, Hulong, and Sushi 7 county. In the fourth year of Jianxing reign of Emperor Min of the Jin Dynasty (316), Dong Ba, the prefect of Pingle County in Ningzhou, surrendered to the Han Dynasty. Later, the overseas Chinese from Jin established Pingle County and County in Yueqi County and resettled the refugees from Pingle County. Pingle County governs 4 counties: Lele, Xinding, Xinxing and Sanju. In the first year of Taining (323), the first year of Emperor Ming's reign in the Jin Dynasty, Li Xiang and Ren Hui of the Cheng Han Dynasty captured Yue Si County. In the fourth year of Xiankang (338), the Chenghan Dynasty established Jinxing County in Yuexi County, and Yuexi County administered 8 counties.
During the Northern and Southern Dynasties, wars raged in the Central Plains, and a large number of refugees entered Yuexi County. During the Liu and Song Dynasties (420-479), Pingle County was established, Hulong County was changed to Xinxing County, Yue County still controlled 8 counties, and the county governed Qiongdu. During the Southern Qi Dynasty, the Yuexi Liao County was located far away and was unable to administer it. In the third year of Datong reign of Emperor Wu of Liang Dynasty (537), Xiao Ji, King of Wuling, established Shu and established Sizhou. In the fifth year of Baoding (565), Emperor Wu of Zhou Dynasty changed Xizhou to Xining. Later, it was abolished due to war. In the fifth year of Tianhe reign of Emperor Wu of the Zhou Dynasty (570), the general Zheng Ke led his army to conquer the Yue River, reorganized Xining Prefecture into Yan Prefecture, Xuanhua, Qiongbu, Liangshan, Baisha and Pingle counties, and changed Dingguan County into Dingguan Town. Yueqi County leads Yue and Qiongdu counties, Xuanhua County leads Kequan County, Qiongbu County leads Qiongbu County, Liangshan County leads Suqi County, and Baisha County leads Taideng County.
In the third year of Emperor Wen's reign in the Sui Dynasty (583), in order to strengthen centralization of power, counties were abolished and a two-level system of states and counties was implemented. In the sixth year of Kaihuang's reign (586), Yanzhou was renamed Xining Prefecture, and in the eighteenth year of Kaihuang's reign (598), it was changed to Sizhou. In the third year of Emperor Yang of the Sui Dynasty (607), the prefecture was changed into a county. Yueqi County administered six counties: Yueqi, Qiongdu, Kequan, Taideng, Suqi and Qiongbu.
In the first year of Wude in the Tang Dynasty (618), Yuesi County was renamed as Xizhou, with jurisdiction over 4 counties: Yuesi, Kequan, Suqi and Qiongbu. The state governed Yuesi County. Analyze Taideng County and set up Deng Prefecture, which governs the three counties of Taideng, Hanyuan and Yangshan. The prefecture governs Taideng. In the second year of Wude (619) in the Tang Dynasty, Kunming County was added to the prefecture. In the ninth year of Wude (626), Dengzhou was abolished, and Taideng County still belonged to Sizhou. In the second year of Zhenguan (628), Yangshan and Hanyuan counties in Yazhou were cut off from Xizhou. In the eighth year of Zhenguan (634), Heji County was added. In the 22nd year of Zhenguan (648), Liang Jianfang, the general of Youwuhou, led his troops to conquer the Songwai barbarians and established Changming County there. *** governs 10 counties: Yueqi, Qiongbu, Suqi, Kequan, Taideng, Kunming, Heji, Yangshan, Hanyuan and Changming. In the second year of Emperor Gaozong's reign (675), Huichuan County was established. In the first year of Empress Wu's Dazu (701), Yangshan and Hanyuan were still part of Lizhou. In the third year of Emperor Zhongzong's reign in the Tang Dynasty (707), Yangshan and Hanyuan counties were still part of Xizhou. In the fourth year of Emperor Xuanzong's Kaiyuan of the Tang Dynasty (716) ) Yangshan and Hanyuan belong to Lizhou. In the first year of Tianbao (742), the prefecture was changed to Yueqi County, and Kequan County was changed to Xilu County. In the first year of Emperor Suzong's reign in the Tang Dynasty (756), the combined forces of Tubo, Nanshao and Shao captured Yuexi County. In the second year of Zhide (757), the Tang Dynasty established Xingsi Prefecture in Linxi Town, Qiongzhou, and resettled the survivors of Yuesi County. In October of the fifth year of Zhenyuan (789) of Emperor Dezong of the Tang Dynasty, Wei Gao, the military governor of Xichuan in Jiannan, sent troops to join forces with the prefecture tribes and defeated the Tibetan army in Beigu, Taideng County, and recovered Taideng County. In the thirteenth year of Zhenyuan (797), Wei Gao sent troops to restore Sizhou. In the 16th year of Zhenyuan (800), Kunming was recovered. During the Yuanhe period of Emperor Xianzong of the Tang Dynasty (806-820), Yizhou administered seven counties: Xi, Xulu, Suqi, Taideng, Qiongbu, Kunming and Huichuan. From the third year of Yamato (829) to the sixth year of Yamato (832), Emperor Wenzong of the Tang Dynasty, Nanzhao invaded Dizhou in successive years. In May of the sixth year of Yamato, Li Deyu, the governor of Xichuan, moved to the prefecture to govern
Tai and ascended the city.
In May of the sixth year of Emperor Yizong’s Xiantong reign (865), Nanzhao captured Sizhou.
Nanshao established one prefecture, three counties, and seven prefectures in Yizhou, namely Huichuan Dudufu, Jianchang County, Qingning County, and Xiangcheng County. Jianchang County led Jian'an and Yongning prefectures. , Qingning County controls the five prefectures of Shacheng, Bianfu, Lixi, Yongchang, and Huili. During the Dali Kingdom, the old system of Nanzhao was still followed, Changjun was rebuilt as the prefecture, Suzhou was added, and it was subordinate to Jianchang Prefecture. Huichuan Mansion is still there. Xiangcheng County was abolished and became the base of Rukubu, under the jurisdiction of Shanju County. During the reign of the Dali Kingdom, the tribes within the territory became increasingly powerful, and each tribe occupied cities and territories one after another, and each tribe grew in strength. The large ethnic tribes include Luolan, Shama, Adu, Qu, Chiye
Zun, Bacui, Jiang, Ruku, Wudeng, Lianglin, Fengpa, Menbipan, Ke, There are 14 tribes including Qianlulu, etc. Today, the Leibo area is the Mahu tribe. The important towns include Longmo, Dalong, Gelu, Yiqielong, Longni, Guiyi, Malong, Long
Na, Wunong, Longweng and Yirong 11 cities. < /p>
Enable guarding. In the ninth year of Xianzong of the Yuan Dynasty (1259), the Wang family in Huichuan led troops to surrender to the Yuan Dynasty, but the Yuan Dynasty still used the Wang family to guard Huichuan. In the fifth year of the reign of Emperor Shizu of the Yuan Dynasty (1264), the Qiongbuchuan Appeasement and Recruitment Department was established. In the same year, Luolan tribe Jiandi led other tribes to rebel against the Yuan Dynasty, and killed Qiongbuchuan Sixth Division to appease and recruit the capital king Mingya. In the tenth year of the Yuan Dynasty (1273), the Yuan army put down the Jianchang rebellion. In the twelfth year of the Yuan Dynasty (1275), Yuanzi Jianchang lost the Luoluosu Xuanwei Division, which had jurisdiction over the four general offices of Jianchang Road, Deping Road, Dingchang Road, and Huichuan Road. By the fifteenth year of the Yuan Dynasty, In 1278, Jianchang was cut off from Jianxiang City and Baoan Prefecture was established, and Yirongcheng was changed to Luzhou. In the seventeenth year of the Yuan Dynasty (1284), Yongchang Prefecture was established in Guiyi City in Huichuan, Nilong Qianhu was changed to Wu'an Prefecture, and Ma Longqianhu was changed to Malong Prefecture. In the same year, Yanjing Thousand Households was renamed Runyan Prefecture, and Pule Prefecture was established in the Ganlulu Division. In the 21st year of the Yuan Dynasty (1284), the Qiongbu River Appeasement and Recruitment Department was renamed Qiongbu Prefecture. In the 22nd year of Yuan Dynasty (1285), Zhongzhou was reduced to
County. In the 22nd year of the Yuan Dynasty, Lizhou was promoted to the Military and Civilian General Administration Office. In August, Deping and Dingchang 2 Roads were abandoned and the Military and Civilian General Administration Office on Dechang Road was established. In the twenty-sixth year of Yuan Dynasty (1289), Bao'an Prefecture was withdrawn and merged into Jian'an Prefecture. In the twenty-seventh year of the Yuan Dynasty (1290), Pule Prefecture and Runyan Prefecture were merged to form Runyan County. Set up Baixing Prefecture and lead Runyan County and Jin County. In the second year of Yuanzhen (1296), Emperor Chengzong of the Yuan Dynasty, Baixing Mansion was removed and merged into Dechang Road. Later, Baixing Mansion was restored. By the end of the Yuan Dynasty
there have been no major changes in the built-in. Luoluosu Xuanwei Division has jurisdiction over Jianchang, Dechang and Huichuan roads. Jianchang Road leads to 10 prefectures: Jian'an, Yongning, Luzhou, Lizhou, Kuozhou, Qiongbu Prefecture, Longzhou, Jiangzhou, Suzhou, and Lizhou, and 3 counties: Zhongxian, Beishe, and Lugu; Dechang Road leads to the four prefectures of Dezhou, Changzhou, Weilong and Puji; Baixing Prefecture leads to the two counties of Runyan and Jinxian; Huichuan Road leads to the five prefectures of Wu'an, Yongchang, Malong, Lixi and Huili. In the 13th year of the Yuan Dynasty (1276), the Mahu tribe surrendered to the Yuan Dynasty, and the general manager of Mahu Road was set up, under the jurisdiction of Leibo.
In the thirteenth year of Emperor Shun’s reign (1353), the Red Scarf Army Ming Yuzhen led his army to capture Jianchang. In the fourth year of Hongwu's reign in the Ming Dynasty (1371), Luo Luosu's envoy Anpei led his troops to submit to the Ming Dynasty. He was granted land and commanded the envoys. He still guarded Changwei and governed the three states of Changzhou, Puji and Weilong. . In the same year, Mahu Mansion was established and Lei Babo's lawsuit was established. In the fifteenth year of Hongwu (1382), four prefectures, Jianchang, Dechang, Huichuan and Baixing, were established in the territory, and they also had guards. Jianchang Prefecture governs 9 prefectures: Jian'an, Yongning, Lizhou, Kuozhou, Luzhou, Longzhou, Suzhou, Lizhou and Qiongbu Prefecture; it also has Jianchang Tuwei. Yongning Prefecture leads 2 counties: Bishe and Zhongxian. In the 17th year of Hongwu (1384), Zhongxian County was transferred to Suzhou. Suzhou took over Lugu and Zhongxian counties. In the 21st year of Hongwu (1388), Suzhou also established a guard. Dechang Prefecture governs the four prefectures of Dezhou, Changzhou, Weilong and Puji. Huichuan Prefecture governs the three prefectures of Yongchang, Wu'an and Lixi. Baixing Prefecture governs 2 counties: Runyan and Jin
counties. In the seventeenth year of Hongwu (1384), Jin County was withdrawn. In the twenty-fourth year (1391), Baixing Prefecture was made a state, and Runyan County was merged into Baixing Prefecture. In the fifteenth year of Hongwu's reign, Jiangzhou, Huilizhou, and Malongzhou, which were originally under the jurisdiction of Huichuan Road, were changed to Dongchuan Prefecture in Yunnan Province. In the twenty-fifth year of Hongwu (1392), Yuelu Tiemur, the commander of the Jianchang Guard, united various tribes to rebel and occupied the territory. In November, Gonglan of the Liang Kingdom led his troops to quell the rebellion, abolished the government, and established the Changwei Army and Civilian Command Department, the Yuewei Military and Civilian Command Department, the Suzhou Guard Military and Civilian Command Department, and the Huichuan Guard Department. The Military and Civilian Command and Envoy Department was established in the 26th year of Hongwu (1393). The Yanjing Guard Military and Civilian Command and Envoy Department was established. Change Suzhou Guard to Ningfan Guard. In the twenty-seventh year of Hongwu (1394), Jianchang avant-garde was added. At the same time, the Sichuan Xingdu Commandery Department was established in Jianchang to manage the political affairs of the Six Guards. In the same year, states and counties were annexed. In the first year of Yongle (1403), Qiongbu Prefecture was reestablished as Changsu Prefecture. In the second year of Yongle (1404),
Changzhou, Puji and Weilong prefectures were reorganized into the Changsu Prefecture. In the third year of Wanli (1575), Jianchang Qianwei was dismantled and merged into Jianchangwei, and Jianchangtuwei was dismantled. There were no major changes in construction until the end of Ming Dynasty. The commander of the capital of Sichuan was in charge of 5 guards, 8 stations, and 4 chiefs of lawsuits. Jianchang Wei took over 4,000 households in Lizhouhou, Lizhouzhong, Dachonghezhongqian, Dechang and Changzhou, Weilong and Puji. Ningfan guards the place where thousands of households are located at Mianshan Bridge. Yuexi Wei led the Qianhu Office and Minister Qiong in the west of the town to file a lawsuit. Yanjing
The guards rushed to Zuo Qianhu's place in the middle of the river, and Ma La led a lawsuit.
Huichuan Guard led Mi Yi Qianhu Office.
In the fifth year of Shunzhi in the Qing Dynasty (1648), Liu Wenxiu, a general of the peasant army Zhang Xianzhong, led his troops to capture Jianchang. In the 16th year of Shunzhi (1659), the Qing army entered Jianchang. In the same year, Sichuan's Xingdu Division was changed to the main town government. In the first year of Kangxi (1662), the Jianchang Supervision Office was restructured to take charge of the political affairs of the Five Guards. In the 12th year of Kangxi (1673), Jianchang was occupied by Wu Sangui's army. In the 20th year of Kangxi's reign (1681), the Qing army recovered Jian
Zhuwei. In the sixth year of Yongzheng (1728), tribes in Pingliang Mountain rebelled, and the Jianchang Supervisory Office was abolished and Ningyuan Prefecture was established, with jurisdiction over 3 counties, 1 state, 1 hall, and 11 chieftains. Jianchang Guard was relocated to Xichang County, Ningfan Guard was relocated to Mianning County, Yanjing Guard was relocated to Yanyuan County, Huichuan Guard was relocated to Huili Prefecture, and Yuexi Guard was relocated to Yuexiting. The chieftains are Weilong Chief Sui, Chang Governor Sui, Puji Governor Sui, Hedong Chief Sui, Adu Zhengchang Sui, Adu Vice Chief Sui, Shashu Xuanfu
si, and Mara Vice Chief Sui , Guabie Appeasement Department, Muli Appeasement Department, and Minister Qiong’s lawsuit. In the second year of Xuantong of the Qing Dynasty (1910), Zhaojue County and Yanbian Hall were added. By the end of the Qing Dynasty, Ningyuan Prefecture had jurisdiction over 4 counties, 2 departments, and 1 state.
- Previous article:How to choose naturalization or PR card when immigrating to Canada?
- Next article:Besides Durant, who else has a name like China?
- Related articles
- I am a college student and want to find a part-time job. Where can I find it in Guiyang on weekends or at night?
- How about Zhengzhou Xingyuan Foreign Language School?
- Baiyu Village is the hometown of ancient operas.
- The issuing authority of Ezhou Public Security Bureau Development Zone Branch is
- Why did the economy of Song Dynasty develop so rapidly?
- On the Classification of Artistic Dance
- The Rockets announced the recall of Zhou Qi (Zhou Qi will return to Houston to participate in playoff preparations.)
- Teaching design of biological invaders
- Where does Dangping Village belong?
- How to write a summary of garbage collection activities?