Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Wusan's Wusan farm

Wusan's Wusan farm

Wusan Farm, namely Qujialing Management Zone in Jingmen City, Hubei Province, is the largest state-owned farm in Hubei Province. Comrade Li Xiannian personally broke ground and laid the foundation stone during his work in Hubei Province. 1952 started construction, and 1953 was officially named. Originally belonged to Hubei Agricultural Reclamation Bureau, 200 1 1 management. Wusan Farm is now named Qujialing Management Zone. According to historical records, the farm belongs to Jingzhou (one of the ancient Kyushu). During the Spring and Autumn Period and the Warring States Period, it belonged to Chu Yunzi State. Zuo Zhuan records that "Wu defeated Chu mainly", that is, Sima River in the middle of the May 3rd farm. At the end of the Western Han Dynasty, during the outlaw uprising, Liu Xiu, Emperor Guangwu of the Eastern Han Dynasty, joined hands with outlaw heroes to fight against Wang Mang in this area. During the Three Kingdoms period, Zhuge Liang stationed troops in Yanmen, where Guan Yu, the general of Shu, once fought. Marshal Wei Chijingde personally supervised the construction of Luohan Temple in Mushan Village, the western end of the farm in the Tang Dynasty, which was a famous temple in the whole country in the Tang Dynasty. At the end of the Southern Song Dynasty, Ma Rong, deputy general manager of Jingxi Ma Jun, fought the Yuan Army in Yanmenkou ji shan. During the period of Taiping Heavenly Kingdom, a Taiping Army was stationed in the fairy cave of Hejiashan on the south side of Hanyi Highway. During the Warring States Period of the Second Civil Revolution, this area was a part of the Soviet area in western Hunan and Hubei led by General He Long. During the War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression period, the people in the border area of Henan and Hubei led by General Li Xiannian fought bravely with the enemy. 1On July 8th, 935, the remote levee of Hanjiang River in Nanshuikoutan of Zhongxiang Luohan Temple burst, and the village here was washed into ruins, forming a large area of sand ridges, flood canals and lakes. 1952 10, the Central South Military and Political Commission and the Hubei Provincial People's Government decided to open a state-owned farm on this hundred-mile wasteland. 1952165438+1October 7th, formerly known as "State-owned Shayang Machinery Farm". On February 20th, 1953, Li Xiannian, secretary of Hubei Provincial Party Committee and chairman of the provincial government, held a groundbreaking ceremony for the farm. 1953101October 22nd was officially named "State-owned 53 Mechanical Farm" in the year when the farm was built. 1956 was named "state-owned 53 farm" and has been a provincial-level large-scale state-owned farm since then. According to EFANo, June 2006. 200 122, Wusan Farm was handed over to Jingmen City, and Qujialing Management Zone was established as an agency of the Municipal People's Government, responsible for managing the economic and social affairs of the former Wusan Farm area.