Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Construction of Baipenzhu Reservoir

Construction of Baipenzhu Reservoir

The project was planned and designed by Guangdong Water Resources and Electric Power Survey and Design Institute from 1957, and the design task book was submitted by 1959 in June. 1973 re-compiled the preliminary design. On-site review by the working group of the Ministry of Water and Electricity in August, 165438+ 10, project reconstruction in June, 1977. 1979 The auxiliary dam was filled to an elevation of 72m, and it was completely shut down for reexamination due to poor quality. 1in June, 1980, the design institute submitted the Report on Review of Earth Dam of Xizhijiang Water Control Project and Selection of Reinforcement and Continuation Scheme, and considered that the Earth Dam had quality problems and must be reinforced. The scheme of central concrete cutoff wall is put forward. In August of the same year, the Ministry of Water and Electricity approved it.

The technical design of the hub project starts from 1977, and ends at 198 1 to complete the construction details of the barrage, earth dam and power station. The design of barrage won the second prize of Guangdong Province 1987 to 1985 Excellent Design Project. The project was organized by migrant workers in Huiyang County at the end of 1959, and was dismounted and stopped in August of 1960. 1April, 977, migrant workers in Huidong county built earth dams. In August of the same year, the concrete barrage project was handed over to the provincial hydropower construction team. 1February, 980 Earth dam was handed over to Huiyang Hydropower Station for construction.

Main dam. 1959- 1960 is constructed according to the earth dam scheme, and the diversion project excavates 50,000 cubic meters of rock. 1973 changed to concrete dam scheme, 1977 resumed work. The concrete cofferdam was poured in February of the following year, and closed in 165438+ 10, and the open channel was filled with water. 198 1 year 1 1 month diversion open channel was changed to divert water from the bottom hole of No.4 dam section. 1completed the concrete barrage in August, 984. Completed the main project (including power station): 398,200 cubic meters of concrete and reinforced concrete; Earthwork excavation 195400 m3; Rock excavation is 37 1.5 million cubic meters; Earthwork filling 33,500 cubic meters; Stone masonry 2 1.500 m3.

Auxiliary dam. 1959- 1960 is filled to the elevation of 69 meters by water filling method. From April 1977 to February 1979, the dam was filled to an elevation of 72m by rolling method. Due to the poor quality of dam filling and irrigation culverts, the work was stopped for comprehensive inspection. After that, the construction will be carried out according to the designed reinforcement scheme. 198 1 year from May to May 19821year, the first concrete cutoff wall constructed by mechanical construction company of provincial hydropower department was completed (to an elevation of 72m). The back wall was raised to an elevation of 85m, and the raised part was cast-in-situ by Huiyang Hydropower Engineering Company from June 1984 to June165438+1October. By June 1987, the auxiliary dam project was completed. The main engineering quantity includes 209,300 cubic meters of earthwork excavation, 494,000 cubic meters of fill, 3 1.4 million cubic meters of masonry, 36,400 cubic meters of fill and 0/.1.3 million cubic meters of concrete.

The total investment of the project is1930,000 yuan, of which the project cost is190,000 yuan, the resettlement is 78.54 million yuan, and the other 510/00,000 yuan. There are 23,400 mu of flooded farmland in the reservoir area (including paddy field 1.84 million mu). The migration population is 2 1.300.