Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - The history of Ming people

The history of Ming people

In A.D. 1679, the "San Francisco Rebellion" was coming to an end, and the victory of the Manchu army was in sight. Zheng Jingjun, who took advantage of the "San Francisco Rebellion" to counterattack the mainland, was losing ground and could not stand on the mainland. Zheng's fleet base in Leizhou Peninsula, Guangdong Province, was in jeopardy. More than 3,000 adherents loyal to the Ming Dynasty, led by Nanming generals Chen Shangchuan, d??ng ng?n ??ch, Zheng Huairen and M?c C?u, took 50 warships and sailed into the lower Khmer (now southern Vietnam) area controlled by the Khmer people at that time. Later, the Qing Dynasty clung to the Central Plains, and there was no hope for the restoration of Nanming, so these immigrants settled in Vietnam. Mingxiang people were originally called Mingxiang, which means incense in the Ming Dynasty. It was not until 1827 that Ruan Shengzu ordered Ming Chengzu to change its name to Mingxiang. As Mingxiang people continue to intermarry with local Vietnamese and Khmer people, they gradually develop into a local ethnic group, which is similar to the situation in Malay Peninsula.

These Ming villagers have successively developed Ho Chi Minh City and Di Mei, two important economic and trade cities in South Vietnam today, at No.380, Chen Xing Road, Tongqing Avenue, the fifth county of Ho Chi Minh City 1 1 Plaza Bank (380 Tr? n H? ng? O, 1 1, qu? N 5) There is a "Mingxiang Jiasheng Hall" (Banqu? n Tr? h? Me? Ning Ming? Wu jisi? Nh). "Shangming Jiasheng Guild Hall" is actually a temple. 1863, the emperor Ruan Yizong gave a plaque, and the front door wrote:

"Wang Ming governs Nantian, and the skylight is daily chemical; The village is located in the ground, with favorable geographical location and people. "

There is also a pair of Chinese couplets that read:

"jia county revitalizes the old base and the new look of St. Deliu Temple."

The main hall of "Shangming Jiasheng Hall" was built for the Ming emperor in China, from Zhu Yuanzhang, the great ancestor of Ming Dynasty, to the throne of Emperor Chongzhen. A big couplet in front of the temple reads:

"Ming Sheng Wang Xian, Yue Guo also heard the voice of teaching; The clan of the township party is the same in Asia. "

Next to the main hall are the statues of Guan Yu and General Chen Shangchuan, the ancestor of Ming villagers. The couplets on both sides of General Chen Shangchuan's coffin read:

"Shame on the northern courtiers, solemn; Ning is a southern guest, and the bamboo silk hangs. "

There are many historical sites of the Ming Dynasty in Mingxiang Guild Hall, which are hard to see even in China today. For example, the cloth hats and boots worn by Ming officials more than 350 years ago and the hard bamboo armored military hats worn by Ming soldiers are still well preserved.