Job Recruitment Website - Job information - Huzhou History

Huzhou History

From the Warring States Period to the Qin Dynasty

In the fifteenth year of King Kaolie of Chu (248 BC), Huang Xie, Lord of Chunshen, established Jiancheng County, which was named after the large amount of wild grass growing there.

p>

In the 25th year of the Qin Dynasty (222 BC), Jiancheng was renamed Wucheng County and belonged to Kuaiji.

In the 27th year of the First Emperor of Qin (220 in the early period), Ying Zheng visited Kuaiji in the south and passed through Wucheng. At that time, Xiang Yu followed his uncle Xiang Liang to avoid enmity here. Yu "looked at Qin Shiyu and said, "This is the best place to take his place." Liang covered his mouth." Because of the name of the place, it was called Gaipu, also known as Xiangpu.

In the second year of Qin II (early 208), Xiang Yu built a city in the northeast of Jiangzihui, with a distance of 367 steps per week. Later generations called it "Xiangwang City" (Zicheng, today's Huzhou People's Park area).

In the fifth year of Emperor Hui (190 BC), there was a severe drought in summer and Taihu Lake dried up.

In the second year of Yuanfeng (109 BC), Zhang County was renamed Danyang (Yang) County, so Zhang belonged to Danyang (Yang) County.

In the fourth year of Yongjian's reign (129), Wu County was established to the west of Zhejiang Province. Wucheng belongs to Wu County.

In the second year of Zhongping (185), the southern and eastern borders of Zhang County were divided into Anji and Yuanxiang counties, which still belonged to Danyang (Yang) County.

During the Xingping period (around 195), Wuchengyan Baihu gathered more than 10,000 people to revolt, which was later destroyed by Sun Ce.

In Jian'an (around 210), Luo Tong was the Prime Minister of Wucheng. He was good at governing and had more than 10,000 households.

Three Kingdoms

In the first year of Wu Huangwu (222), Wucheng and Yuhang were divided into Yongan County.

In October of the first year of Yong'an (258), Sun Hao was granted the title of Marquis of Wucheng. Wucheng's political and economic status became increasingly important.

In the Yong'an period (258-263), the government ordered the people to build Qingtang, Suntang and Gaotang to contain the water of Taihu Lake to protect the people's fields.

In the first year of Baoding (266), Wucheng, Yangxian, Yongan, Yuhang, Linshui and Danyang counties were divided into 9 counties, including Guzhang, Anji, Yuanxiang and Yuqian, and Wuxing County was established. Govern Wucheng.

Jin

In the second year of Taikang (281), Yongan County was changed to Wukang County. The western boundary of Wucheng is analyzed as Changcheng County, and the eastern boundary is Dongqian County.

In the fourth year of Yonghe (348), Wang Xizhi was appointed as the prefect of Wuxing. He once went to the east and imitated Wushan and said: "Who knows that Wang Yishao will be traveling with the ministers a hundred years later?" This mountain was later called "Shengshan" ".

In the middle of Yonghe (about 350 years ago), Yin Kang, the prefect of the county, opened Dongtang and irrigated thousands of hectares of fields. There were many reeds on the land, so it was named Ditang.

During the Xian'an period (371-372), Xie An founded Guantang in the west of the city. The people benefited from it and it was known as "Xie Gongtang".

In the middle of Taiyuan (about 385 years ago), Wang Xianzhi, son of Wang Xizhi, was the prefect of Wuxing. At that time, Wucheng ordered Yang Xin, the son of Yang Buji, to sleep in a silk skirt during the day. . Later, it became a good story in the art world.

Southern Dynasties

In the second year of Liang Tianjian (503), the famous poet Liu Yun was appointed as the prefect of Wuxing County. In the eighth year, he became the prefect of Wuxing County. pond. He also built the West Pavilion in the southwest of the county, and wrote "Five Rhymes of the West Pavilion" with Wu Jun, the chief bookkeeper and famous scholar.

In the seventh year of Datong (541), Emperor Wu Xiao Yan built Miaoxi Temple in Jindou Mountain in the west of the state.

In the Liang Dynasty, the prefect of the county built the Feixi Pavilion (also known as the ancient mansion)

In the first year of Chen Yongding (557), Chen Baxian, a native of Changcheng (now Changxing), proclaimed himself emperor and established the Chen Dynasty .

Sui

In the ninth year of Emperor Kaihuang's reign (589), Chen died, Wuxing County was abolished, and Wukang was merged into Yuhang. He also merged with his hometown Zhang, Anji, and Sui'an, a native of the country, and moved eastward. , the Great Wall enters Wucheng. Yuhang, Lin'an, and Yu Qian were assigned to Hangzhou, Sui'an returned to Xuanzhou, and Wucheng returned to Suzhou.

In the second year of Renshou (602), Huzhou was established and Wucheng was governed. Wukang and Changcheng counties were reestablished and belonged to Huzhou. At the end of the great cause, Huzhou was renamed Wuxing County.

Five Dynasties

In the second year of Liang Kaiping (908), King Qian Liu of Wuyue changed the name of Changcheng County to Changxing.

In February of the sixth year of Zhou Xiande (959), Huzhou was promoted to a festival town, called Xuande Army, and Qian Yan, the governor of the state, was appointed as a festival envoy.

The Song Dynasty was brilliant! ! !

In the third year of Taiping and Xingguo's reign (978), King Qian Liu of Wuyue returned to the Song Dynasty. The city was ordered to be demolished.

In the seventh year (982), 15 townships in the southeast of Wucheng County were analyzed and established in Gui'an County.

During the Tiansheng period (1023-1031), Huzhou Ling and Luo Neng dyed dark red, light red, light red and other colors. Because its color is comparable to agate valerian, it is named "Lake Valerian".

In the second year of Baoyuan (1039), Teng Zongliang, the governor of the state, made a petition to establish the state school. Hu Yuan (Anding) taught, he paid equal attention to economics and academic affairs, he was enlightened and practical, and he taught well. During the Qingli period, the Song Dynasty adopted its method as Taixue's method, which was known as "Huxue" in the world.

In April of the second year of Yuanfeng (1079), Su Shi came out of Huzhou. In the third month after his arrival, he was arrested and imprisoned for "slandering the imperial court", which is known as the "Wutai Poetry Case" in the world.

In the third year of Jianyan (1129), the Jin general Wanyan Zongbi (Wushu) marched south and captured Jiankang (now Nanjing), passed through Guangde, crossed Anji, and took Lin'an (now Hangzhou). Yue Fei fought fiercely with the Jin soldiers at Guoling and Jiangjun Mountain in Changxing. He achieved "six battles and six victories", captured Wang Quan, captured more than 40 Jin army leaders, and defeated the Jin soldiers.

In the second year of Shaoxing (1132), under the encouragement of Shi Jingfan and others, Mizhou Observer Wang Yongcong donated money to publish 5480 volumes of the Tripitaka at Yuanjue Zen Temple in Sixi, Gui'an County. "Xi Yuan Jue Zang" is a collection of important Buddhist classics in my country.

In the eighth year of Shaoxing (1138), Yuwen Shizhong, the prefect of Huzhou, published "New Tang Book Correction" and "Five Dynasties History Compilation" written by Wu Zhen.

During the Chunxi period (1174-1189), a large number of silk fabrics were produced in Huzhou, such as Pu silk from Wucheng and Gui'an, yarn and silk from Shuanglin, silk and silk from Anji, and "swan fat" from Wukang. "Silk cotton is famous far and wide.

In the first year of Jiatai (1201), Huren Tanyao compiled 20 volumes of "Wuxingzhi" (existing today).

In the tenth year of Jiading (1217), Wu Qian won the first prize in the Deqing examination, and in the eleventh year of Chunyou (1251), he became the prime minister on the right.

In the second year of Baoqing (1226), Huzhou was renamed Anjizhou.

During the Chunyou period (1241-1252), Chen Zhensun, a famous bibliophile, wrote a 56-volume bibliography special book "Zhizhai Shulu Jieti".

During the Southern Song Dynasty (1127-1279), Huzhou’s mirror-making industry emerged. The bronze mirrors produced come in shapes such as square, round, sunflower, heart-shaped, and with handles, and have brands and inscriptions engraved on the back. Shijia mirror and Xuejia mirror are the most famous ones. Most of the workshops are located in the Yifengqiao area of ??Huzhou City.

Weakened in the late Yuan and early Ming dynasties! ! !

The Rise of Modern Times

Qing Dynasty

In the eighteenth year (1661), the "Zhuang Family Ming History Prison" case occurred. Zhuang Ting was from Nanxun. He was accused of compiling the "Book of Ming" and naming Nurhaci as the governor of Jianzhou and not writing the reign name of the Qing emperor. Zhuang was killed and his family registration was lost.

In the eighth year (1669), Changxing built a new embankment along Taihu Lake, and each of the thirty-four ports had bridges across it.

In the spring of the seventeenth year (1678), the dramatist Hong Sheng lived in Qianxi, Wukang, and organized a performance of his masterpiece "Agarwood Pavilion" (later renamed "Eternal Life Palace")

Nine years ( 1731), Shen Quan, a native of Deqing County, went to Japan to teach painting; he returned nearly two years later.

In the sixth year (1741), Huzhou Wang Yipinzhai Pen Shop opened, using the image of "Tianguan" as its trademark, and operating pens made in Shanlian Village. Because of its "qi, health, roundness and sharpness", it is known as the "Four Virtues of Huying" and is famous all over the country.

In the thirty-fourth year (1769), Qi Liao, who was born in Deqing and became a Jinshi, obtained Cao Xueqin's "The Story of the Stone" in Beijing and wrote a preface, which is known as "Qi Preface".

In the fifth year of Daoguang (1825), Shanghai Furun and Yonghe Hexin Bureau opened branches in Huzhou. This was the beginning of Huzhou Civil Information Bureau.

In the fourteenth year (1834), the prefect Wu Qitai launched a campaign to dredge Wucheng Thirty-sixth and Bilang Lake.

In the twentieth year (1840), Fan Laigeng compiled 10 volumes of "Nanxun Town Chronicles" (today's preservation).

In the twenty-third year (1843), the famous philologist Yan Kejun died.

In the fifth year (1866), Huzhou gentry Shen Bingying and Niu Fu both petitioned Zhejiang Province to dredge Wucheng and Changxing Ports, which were completed in eight years.

In the eighth year (1869), Huzhou’s first flour processing and operation company, Chen Dexing Cut Noodles and True Noodles, opened in the middle street of the city.

In the tenth year (1871), Zhejiang Governor Yang Changjun sent Zong Yuanhan, the prefect of Huzhou, to dredge Bilang Lake and Thirty-three Port.

After the new year, due to successive years of war, the population of the counties under the lake dropped sharply. The Qing government implemented the policy of "recruiting farmers and recruiting elites", and villagers from Henan, Hubei, Anhui, and Ning, Shao, Wen, and Taiwan in Zhejiang gradually moved to Anji, Xiaofeng, Changxing and other places.

In the thirteenth year (1874), Zong Yuanhan, the prefect, majored in Huzhou, and Huzhou people Lu Xinyuan, Zhou Xuejun and others compiled "Huzhou Fu Zhi", which was a collection of all previous "Hu Zhi" and became the last Fu Zhi of Huzhou. (Existing today).

In the third year of the reign of Emperor Guangxu (1877), the earliest rice mill in Huzhou, Tongchengyi Rice Mill, opened. It used stone mortars and pestles as tools and was operated by hand. It was called "Teifang" at the time.

In five years (1879), Huzhou produced 2.08 million kilograms of silk, accounting for more than two-thirds of the total output of Zhejiang Province.

In the seventh year (1881), Lu Xinyuan built Qianzheng Pavilion at his residence on Yuehe Street in the east gate of Fucheng, which houses ancient bricks from the Han, Wei and Six Dynasties.

In the ninth year (1883), the Nanxun Telegraph Bureau opened and was affiliated to the Shanghai Telegraph General Bureau.

In November of the eleventh year (1885), Shanghai Shenbao opened a sales office in Huzhou.

In the seventeenth year (1891), the Telegraph Bureau was established in Huzhou, which was under the jurisdiction of the Nanxun Telegraph Bureau.

In the eighteenth year (1892), Sun Zhixiong compiled 45 volumes of "Linghu Town Chronicles" (existing today).

Twenty years ago (1894), American Baptist missionary Fo Lijia visited Mogan Mountain. Since then, missionaries from the United States and Britain have visited the mountain one after another. In the twenty-fourth year, the British missionary Evans built a house on the mountain.

In the twenty-first year (1895), the "Island Mission Case" occurred in Huzhou.

In the twenty-sixth year (1900), a second-class post office was established in Xinshi, Deqing County.

In the 27th year (1901), Shanghai Nanxiang Wenjie Girls' School moved to Majun Lane, Huzhou, and was hosted by the Christian Supervisors Association. Later, it moved into a new school building on the island and was renamed Hujun Girls' School.

In that year, the Daqing Huzhou Prefecture Post Office opened and was affiliated to the Post Office of the Shanghai Customs and Taxation Department.

Lakers Chen Xiangyun, Qin Lishan and others published the "National Daily" (monthly) in Tokyo, Japan, which was an early anti-Qing publication at that time.

In June of the 28th year (1902), Huzhou Fuzhong School was established.

In that year, Hu Shen Shen Puqin donated money to establish Zhiwei School at his home on Dongjie, which was the first private school in Huzhou.

Qian Xuantong and others founded "Huzhou Vernacular Newspaper".

Meixi established a Bamboo Merchant Office to recruit brave men to protect bamboo raft transportation.

In June of the 31st year (1905), Huzhou merchants boycotted American goods to protest against the U.S. government’s anti-Chinese and massacre of Chinese workers, and issued anti-American patriotic leaflets signed "Lu Family Garden".

The guest Yang Hongxing founded the Luo She cloth factory in Deqing County.

In the thirty-second year (1906), Qiu Jin came to Nanxunxunxi Girls' School to teach.

In the thirty-fourth year (1908), the Huzhou Business Branch Qian Ye Guild Hall was established in Zicheng Lane in the city.

In the late Qing Dynasty, Yu Hengnong and others donated funds to establish the island library.

The Christian Supervisory Committee established Huzhou Haidao Middle School (renamed the Third Affiliated Middle School of Soochow University in the 4th year of the Republic of China).

Deqing County Xinshi jointly established Dexin Shipping Company to operate passenger transportation business.

Wang Shengfu, Fan Qinpu and others used 100,000 taels of silver to open the Goyi Silk Reeling Factory to produce "Peony Brand" Baichang silk.

Qian Xun was hired by Shen Puqin to act as the principal of Huzhou Prefecture Middle School, and his younger brother Qian Xuantong acted as a Chinese language teacher at the school.

Nanxun Meiyue Brand and Plum Blossom Brand Husi won super prizes at the Nanyang Entrepreneurship Conference.

History of Huzhou =======Every Huzhou person should know

Huzhou is an ancient city in the south of the Yangtze River with a history of more than 2,000 years. In the fifteenth year of King Kaolie of Chu (248 BC), Huang Xie, Lord of Chunshen, moved to this place, built a city, and established Jiancheng County, named after the many wild grasses in the area. In the second year of Renshou in the Sui Dynasty (AD 602), a prefecture was established, and Huzhou was named after Taihu Lake. The name of Huzhou began from this time.

After liberation, Zhejiang First Prefecture, Jiaxing Prefecture and Jiaxing District were successively established, and the administrative office was permanently located in Huzhou. In October 1983, land was removed to build a city, Jiaxing area was removed, and two provincial cities, Huzhou and Jiaxing, were established. Huzhou City has jurisdiction over the three counties of Deqing, Changxing and Anji, as well as urban and suburban areas. In 1988, the urban and suburban districts were abolished, and in 1993, the urban, Nanxun and Linghu districts were established. In 2003, the three districts of Chengdu, Nanxun and Linghu were abolished and two districts of Wuxing and Nanxun were established.

Huzhou is one of the birthplaces of Chinese silk culture, tea culture and Hubi culture. The silk fabric unearthed at the Qianshanyang site on the outskirts of the city is the oldest silk fabric found in the world so far. Nanxun "Jilisi" won the 1815 Panama International Gold Medal. The first tribute tea garden in Chinese history was built in Guzhu Mountain in Changxing, which was the main place where the "Tea Saint" Lu Yu conducted tea activities. The Hu brush, listed as the first of the "Four Treasures of the Study", was produced in Shanlian, Huzhou. People respected Meng Tian, ??the general of the Qin Dynasty, as the "ancestral brush". Huzhou is rich in talents and rich in humanities. Historically, it has not only nurtured a number of celebrities such as Tang Dynasty poet Meng Jiao, Yuan Dynasty calligrapher and painter Zhao Meng Zhaoye, Ming Dynasty novelist Ling Mengchu, and modern calligraphy and painting master Wu Changshuo, but also attracted many celebrities such as Wang Xizhi, Yan Zhenqing, Lu Yu, and Su Shi. Since the founding of the People's Republic of China, there have been 18 academicians (faculty members) from Huzhou. Among the heroes of the "Two Bombs and One Satellite", Qian Sanqiang, Zhao Jiuzhang, and Tu Shou'e are Huzhou natives; "New Era Iron Man" Wang Qimin, "Sea and Air Guard" Wang Wei, and "People's Guard" Shen Kecheng are the pride of contemporary Huzhou people.

A brief history of Huzhou

Chronology

Historical facts

Remarks

Xia (21st century BC)

The Fangfeng clan founded the country in Wukang, Deqing County today

Shang (12th century BC)

The land belonged to Gouwu

Taibo Wu and His younger brother Zhongyong went to Jingman and called himself "Gou Wu"

Zhou

Taibo opened up the land of Wu, and Huzhou was one of the "Three Wus"

" "Three Wu" refers to Suzhou, Huzhou, and Wujiang

Spring and Autumn and Warring States (248 BC)

Jiancheng County was established as a fief of Chun Shenjun

Yinze There are many wild grasses, so it was named Jicheng

In the 25th year of the Qin Dynasty (222 BC)

Wucheng County was established in Jicheng

With Wu Shen and Chenglin got their name from the two families who were good at making wine

In the twelfth year of Emperor Gaozu of the Han Dynasty (195 BC)

In the fiefdom of Liu Bi, King of Wu

Deqing In Mogan Township of the county, there are ruins of Liu Bi mining copper and casting coins

Three Kingdoms (266 AD)

Sun Hao established Wuxing County

Taking the meaning of the prosperity of Wu

In the ninth year of Emperor Wen’s reign (589) of the Sui Dynasty

Abolish counties and establish prefectures, and abolish Wucheng, Wukang, Changcheng (today’s Changxing) and other counties to form Huzhou

It was named because it is adjacent to Taihu Lake

The fourth year of Wude in Tang Dynasty (621)

Huzhou was restored and led to Wucheng County

The seventh year of Wude in Tang Dynasty (624) Year)

Lead Wucheng, Changcheng and Wukang counties

Tang Tianbao six years (742 years)

Change Huzhou to Wuxing County and Linxi County Deqing County

Named after "Deqing Mountain"

Tang Qianyuan Sixth Year (758)

Wuxing County was renamed Huzhou

The seventh year of Taiping's rejuvenation of the Song Dynasty (982)

Lead Wucheng, Gui'an, Changxing, Anji, Deqing, and Wukang counties

Fifteen townships in the southeast of Wucheng County were divided into Gui'an County was established, and Gui'an County was first established here

Yuan Yuanzhen six years (1295)

The province abandoned the state, built a road, Huzhou Road, and led one state and five counties. Namely, Changxing Prefecture, Wucheng, Gui'an, Anji, Deqing, and Wukang Counties

Changxing County was promoted to Changxing Prefecture

Yuan Zhizheng twenty-sixth year (1366)

The Huzhou Prefecture was changed to include Wucheng, Gui'an, Deqing, and Wukang Counties

In the second year of Hongwu in the Ming Dynasty (1369)

Wucheng, Gui'an, Deqing, and Wukang, Anji, and Changxing Counties

Restored Changxing Prefecture to Changxing County

In the second year of Zhengde in the Ming Dynasty (1507)

Added Anji Prefecture, Xiaofeng, and Wucheng , Gui'an, Changxing, Deqing, and Wukang Counties

Promoted Anji County to Anji Prefecture, led Xiaofeng County, and remained under the jurisdiction of Huzhou Prefecture

In the 39th year of Qianlong's reign in the Qing Dynasty (1774) )

Lead Wucheng, Gui'an, Changxing, Deqing, Wukang, Anji, and Xiaofeng counties

Change Anji Prefecture to Anji County, and merge it with Xiaofeng County into Huzhou Prefecture

The first year of the Republic of China (1912)

Wuxing County

The roads and prefectures were abolished, and Wucheng and Gui'an were merged into Wuxing County

People of the People's Republic of China* **Heguo (April 27, 1949)

Huzhou was liberated

1950

Jiaxing Prefecture governed Wuxing, Changxing, Jiaxing, Jiashan, Tongxiang, Chongde, Deqing, Haining, Haiyan, Pinghu County

Huzhou and Jiaxing were abolished

In 1951

Huzhou City was restored

In 1953

Jiaxing Prefecture, governing 2 cities and 17 counties

Anji, Xiaofeng, Wukang, Changhua, Yuhang, Yuqian and Lin'an counties were included

1958

Huzhou was changed to a county-level city

1978

Jiaxing Prefecture was renamed as Jiaxing Prefecture with 10 counties under its jurisdiction

Regional residents were relocated Huzhou

1979

Restore the organizational structure of Huzhou City

19

In 1981

Wuxing County was abolished and merged into Huzhou City

1983

Huzhou City governs three counties, Deqing, Changxing and Anji, and two urban and suburban districts

p>

The Jiaxing area was abolished, and Huzhou was promoted to a prefecture-level city

In 1988, the three counties of Deqing, Changxing, and Anji were under the jurisdiction of Huzhou City. The townships directly under the jurisdiction of Huzhou City abolished the urban and suburban organizational structures and implemented a township system under the direct leadership of the city

p>

In 2003

Huzhou City administered three counties, Deqing, Changxing, and Anji, and two districts, Wuxing and Nanxun.

The three districts of urban area, Nanxun, and Linghu were abolished and Wuxing and Nanxun districts were established. Nanxun two districts

Reference materials: /bbs/dispbbs.asp?boardid=11amp; id=87