Job Recruitment Website - Recruitment portal - Which city does He County belong to?
Which city does He County belong to?
The county is directly under the jurisdiction of Ma'anshan City and not under the jurisdiction of other districts.
He County is located in the eastern part of Anhui Province, on the northwest bank of the lower reaches of the Yangtze River. It faces Nanjing, Ma'anshan and Wuhu across the river to the east, Jiujiang District of Wuhu City to the south, Hanshan County to the west, Quanjiao County to the northwest, and Pukou District of Nanjing City to the northeast across a bridge. The county is long from north to south and narrow from east to west. The maximum distance from north to south is 70 kilometers, and the maximum distance from east to west is 36.4 kilometers. The total area is 1,319 square kilometers.
He County has a long history of more than 2,200 years. It is a famous historical and cultural city in Anhui Province. There are 4 historical and cultural attractions in the territory, including Hexian Monkey Man, Bawang Ancestral Hall, Tianmen Mountain, and Humble Room, which have been selected into primary and secondary school textbooks. Hexian County has profound cultural heritage and rich humanities. Du Mo, the great singer of the Northern Song Dynasty, Dai Benxiao, an outstanding representative of the Xin'an Painting School in the late Ming and early Qing dynasties, Lin Sanzhi, the "contemporary grass sage", and Xu Haifeng, China's first Olympic gold medalist, are all the pride of Hexian County.
He County has a good ecological environment and rich landscape resources. It has two 4A-level scenic spots including Jilong Mountain-Banyue Lake and Xiangquan Tourist Area, and five 3A-level scenic spots including Bawang Ancestral Hall and Tianmen Mountain. In addition, there are many historical and cultural landscapes such as the "No. 1 Hot Spring in the World" fragrant spring where Prince Zhaoming of Nanliang, Xiao Tong, bathed and healed. It is the best hot spring resort tourism demonstration county in China.
Extended data
Historical evolution
The county was called Liyang in ancient times and got its name because "there is water in the south of the county". The Zhou Dynasty belonged to Yangzhou City, and the Spring and Autumn and Warring States Period belonged to Chu. In the first year of Qin Dynasty, Liyang County was established and subordinated to Jiujiang County. Han belongs to the Huainan Kingdom and belongs to Huainan County of Yangzhou. The Tang Dynasty was Hezhou, which governed three counties: Liyang, Wujiang, and Hanshan. Liyang County governed 39 townships and Xiliangshan Town. The Song Dynasty ruled along the Tang Dynasty. In the Ming Dynasty, it was directly under Nanjing. In the Qing Dynasty, it was under the jurisdiction of Jiangnan.
After the Revolution of 1911, it was changed to He County and directly under the governor. In 1948, the patriotic and democratic county government of Hehan was established. In November, Hehan and Hehan separated. In January 1949, the county democratic government was established and later changed to the county people's government, which belongs to the Chaohu area. In December, it was placed under the jurisdiction of Nanjing. In the spring of 1950, it was still in the Chaohu area.
In 1952, it belonged to Wuhu area. In 1958, He County and Hanshan County merged to form Hehan County and were placed under Ma'anshan City. In April 1959, it still belonged to the Wuhu area and broke away from Han County in May. In 1965, it came under the jurisdiction of Chaohu District. It was placed under the jurisdiction of Ma'anshan City in 2011 and is now part of Ma'anshan City, Anhui Province. It has jurisdiction over 9 towns, 85 village committees, and 30 community neighborhood committees.
The Communist Party of China organization was established earlier in He County. In April 1927, the first party branch in Hebei County was established. In May of the same year, as the counter-revolutionary countercurrent spread to the entire county, some Communist Party members still insisted on opposing the Kuomintang reactionaries in various forms. During the Anti-Japanese War, the county party organization was gradually restored and established.
Since September 1938, the provisional front committee, the county committee, the Hejiang Central County Committee, the working committee, the whole working committee, and the central county committee have been established. In 1942, an independent regiment with 1,000 guns was established in Hehan. In 1943, it was expanded into the Armed Hehan Detachment with 3,000 people. Sun Zhongde, chief of staff of the Seventh Division, serves as detachment leader and political commissar, and Ma serves as deputy detachment leader.
At the same time, on the basis of the Hehan Central County Committee, Hehan county committees were established one after another. In this way, this base area was gradually consolidated and developed, becoming a base for gathering revolutionary forces and an important channel for communicating with the Second and Seventh Divisions of the New Fourth Army. In September 1945, the party and government cadres in the Hehan base area complied with the decision of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and, under the cover of the Hehan detachment, safely evacuated the county and arrived in northern Jiangsu.
In July 1946, the Wuhu City Working Committee of the Communist Party of China was established, with Wang as secretary, to contact party members and cadres who had not yet withdrawn from the north to restore revolutionary forces. In October 1947, Peng served as Secretary of the Henan Provincial Party Committee and Secretary of the Henan Working Committee of the Communist Party of China. He established the Henan Detachment and actively cooperated with the advance detachment of the East China Field Army to enter the Henan area.
In June 1948, the advance detachment going south eliminated the Sixth Security Regiment of the Kuomintang in Anhui Province near Si Changzhuang, Nanxiang Township, He County, opening up the struggle in the area.
In February 1949, the People's Liberation Army arrived on the north bank of the Yangtze River, and about 35,000 people were stationed along the 60-kilometer stretch from Wujiang River to Yuxikou.
In early April of the same year, in order to clear obstacles in the cross-river battle, the 270th Regiment of the 90th Division of the Sanye 30th Army participated in the attack on the enemy positions in Xiliang Mountain. The regiment leader Zhu personally directed the main attack and died gloriously.
On April 23, 1949, the entire county was liberated. The Zhong*** County Committee consists of 7 district committees and 42 branches. In July, all the original counties and districts under the jurisdiction of Jiangquan County and Linjiang County were placed under the jurisdiction of this county. The county has 7 districts, 1 directly affiliated town, and 75 townships.
- Previous article:Registration time of caidian district Statistics Bureau 2022 institution.
- Next article:Do small business in the county 20 17?
- Related articles
- What level is the National Audit Office? Is the salary high?
- How about seeing the rider off by Cao Cao? Are there many orders?
- What is the annual salary of the technical director of Audi 4S shop?
- How about Northwest Nonferrous Metals Research Institute?
- A women's clothing store in Shanghai uses "strong models" to display clothes. Do you think the models must be of "standard figure"?
- Is there any way to increase it?
- What about Tongling Wanda Engineering Technology Co., Ltd.?
- Wang Xin paper industry recruitment
- Haitian Seiko Industrial Park (Xiaogang Equipment Industrial Base of Ningbo New Equipment Professional Park) belongs to which district?
- Does Zaozhuang Brothers Food Factory need anyone?