Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Why did Lulong, Qinglong, Funing and Changli belong to Tangshan before 1983?

Why did Lulong, Qinglong, Funing and Changli belong to Tangshan before 1983?

Qinhuangdao has a long history. It is the only city named after the emperor in China, one of the first 14 coastal open cities in China, an important foreign trade port in northern China, and a national first-class tourist city approved by the State Council. Geographical location Qinhuangdao City is located in the northeast of Hebei Province, with east longitude of 118 33'-119 51' and north latitude of 39 24'-4 37'. Suizhong County, Liaoning Province in the northeast, Chengde City, Hebei Province in the northwest, Luanxian County and Qian 'an in Tangshan City in the west and Bohai Sea in the south. It is 483 kilometers southwest from Shijiazhuang, the provincial capital, 28 kilometers west from Beijing, and 22 kilometers from Tianjin. Geomorphological features Qinhuangdao City is located in the hilly area and piedmont plain in the eastern part of Yanshan Mountains, with high terrain in the north and low terrain in the south, forming the northern mountainous area-low hilly area-intermountain basin area-alluvial plain area-coastal area. The northern mountainous area is located in Qinglong Manchu Autonomous County, Qinhuangdao City. There are 4 peaks above 1 meters above sea level, such as Dushan and Zushan. The hilly areas are mainly mountainous areas in the north, with an altitude of 1-2m, which are mainly distributed in lulong county and Funing County. This area is a sweet potato, dry grain and industrial and mining area in Qinhuangdao City. The mountain basin area is located in Funing, Yanheying and Liujiang in the northwest and north of Qinhuangdao City, which is the main producing area of food crops. Alluvial plain, mainly in the area of -2 meters above sea level, is distributed in Funing County and Changli County. This area has comprehensive industries with development prospects, such as marine aquaculture, wine and tourism, and is an important agricultural economic zone. Coastal areas, mainly distributed in the third district of the city and Funing and Changli counties, are important coastal tourism resources in Qinhuangdao, with famous Shanhaiguan, Beidaihe and Nandaihe. The blue sea, Jinsha, Great Wall, villas and forests here constitute a very unique natural and cultural landscape, and it is a famous summer resort in China. Hydrological Climate The climate type of Qinhuangdao City belongs to warm temperate zone and semi-humid continental monsoon climate. Due to the great influence of the ocean, the climate is mild, with little rain and dryness in spring, warm summer without heat, cool and sunny autumn, and long winter without severe cold. The terrain in the area is changeable, but the climate has little impact. In 24, the annual average temperature in urban areas was 11.2℃, with an average maximum of 24.2℃ and a minimum of-4.6℃, and the annual rainfall was 617.5 mm. Administrative divisions Qinhuangdao City has jurisdiction over three urban areas, namely seaport, Beidaihe and Shanhaiguan, and four counties, 75 townships, 17 sub-district offices and 2,282 villagers' committees in Funing, Changli, Lulong and Qinglong Manchu Autonomous County. Historical Evolution Qinhuangdao is an ancient city with a long history. In Shang and Zhou Dynasties, it was the central area of the solitary bamboo country. In the Spring and Autumn Period, Jin destroyed the fat, and the fat son fled to Yan State, where Yan Fengfei son built the fat son country. During the Warring States Period, this place belonged to Liaoxi County. During the Qin and Han Dynasties, this place was the only place for pilgrimage and military strategists. Qin Shihuang made his fourth patrol to Jieshi and carved Jieshi Gate. And sent Yan Lu Sheng, Han Zhong, Hou Gong, Shi Sheng and other alchemists to the sea to seek immortal and immortal medicine. Emperor Wu of the Han Dynasty toured the sea in the east, went to Jieshi to build a Hanwutai, and attacked the North Korean Weile Dynasty with soldiers here, using Jinshanzui in Beidaihe as a grain-farming city. Cao Cao led his troops to the northern expedition to Wuhuan, took the road to the shore of the Bohai Sea, looked at Jieshi, and wrote the poem "Watching the Sea". During the Sui and Tang Dynasties, it was a strategic place to resist the Turks and Khitans outside the customs. Emperor Xuanzong of the Tang Dynasty sent Shi Siming to be the prefect of Pingzhou and also the commander of Lulong's army. Kublai Khan in the Yuan Dynasty set Pingluan Road in Zhongshu Province here, and later changed it to Yongping House. The salt department was established here in the Ming Dynasty. After Li Zicheng overthrew the Ming Dynasty, he led more than 4, troops to Shanhaiguan to conquer Wu Sangui, and Wu Sangui led 15, Qing troops to fight against Li Zicheng. This was the "Shihe War" that changed China's historical destiny. After three days of bitter struggle, the peasant army eventually retreated to lulong county (Yongping House) in China because it was outnumbered, reorganized the army and fought again, and Li Zicheng fled back to Beijing. During the reign of the Qing Dynasty, Qinyu County was established in Shanhaiguan. In 1898, the Qing government officially opened Beidaihe as a "summer resort for people from all over the world". In the early Republic of China, Qinhuangdao belonged to Bohai Road in Zhili Province, and foreign troops and priests began to enter Qinhuangdao. The democratic national salvation movement began to rise, and early revolutionaries of our party, Li Dazhao and Wang Jinmei, all carried out revolutionary activities here and led the national national national salvation movement. After Sun Yat-sen became president in 1912, he visited Shanhaiguan Bridge Factory in Qinhuangdao as the national railway supervisor. The economy here has developed to a certain extent, railways and ports have been basically built and put into operation, and Yaohua Glass Factory was established in 1922. During the Zhifeng War, Zhang Zuolin sent Zhang Xueliang to Qinhuangdao for peace talks, which was frustrated and went to war at Shanhaiguan. In 1932, Beidaihe Summer Resort established a coastal autonomous region. In 1945, the CPC Linyi County Committee and the county government were established. Qinhuangdao was liberated in December 1948, and the Zhongyu Municipal Committee (located in Shanhaiguan) was formally established. In March 1949, it was changed to Qinhuangdao City, which was under the jurisdiction of Tangshan District Administrative Commissioner's Office, and the agency was located in Changli County. In May 1981, Qinhuangdao City, Funing County, Changli County and lulong county were restored to their original organizational systems. Qinhuangdao City has jurisdiction over three districts, namely, Haigang, Beidaihe and Shanhaiguan, and all cities and counties belong to Tangshan District of Hebei Province. In May, 1983, Tangshan area was abolished, and the system of city governing counties was implemented. lulong county, Changli County, Funing County and Qinglong County were under the jurisdiction of Qinhuangdao City. In April, 1984, Qinhuangdao was identified by the State Council as one of the 14 coastal cities in China. In May 1987, with the approval of the State Council, Qinglong Manchu Autonomous County was formally established. Population and Ethnicity By the end of 24, the total population of the city was 2,758,2, an increase of .9% over the previous year, including 1,15,3 non-agricultural people and 16.79 agricultural people. There are Han, Manchu, Hui, North Korea and Mongolia in the city.